Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Feb 13, 7:51 PM
Apr 2016
I love this amine!
Feb 14, 3:18 PM
Jan 2023
great and kept me intressted
Feb 27, 10:29 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, it seems that both are going to continue with their respective plans/dreams... Ruby an Idol like her mother and Aqua having any type of position that is involved in the entertainment industry to find the father (maybe he will follow the path of acting, as Ai said at the time)
Interesting that Aqua sabotages her sister so she doesn't end up like Ai, understandable after what she went through but if Ruby really wants it, you won't be able to stop her.

I like that Miyako at first seemed like someone who was quite interested but that she has assumed the role of mother, on her own, and apparently she is doing well... it surprises me and I like it.
I wonder if Arima's rivalry with Aqua, indirectly, at some point will transform into love or something... mmm we'll see, nothing indicates this but for a moment I thought about it.

PS: Very good OP and ED (especially OP)
Mar 1, 9:38 AM
Feb 2024
Almost make me cry if Ruby didn't pass idol test, but that's all aqua plans. So, can be wait how Ruby can building B-komachi from zero to famous
Mar 30, 8:56 PM

Feb 2019
Aqua turned from cute, laidback, wholesome kid to dark, revenge-y teen lol He is letting his hatred and anger consume him. Hopefully he returns back to how he was before Ai's murder.
Apr 12, 2:50 AM

Jul 2013
Just get a fucking bodyguard? Stalker problem solved. Aqua and Ruby were lucky didn't end up in an orphanage. I totally thought that woman was no good cause they basically had to fool her not to blackmail Ai back then.
Apr 25, 9:13 PM
Dec 2022
Op is pretty good
ed is good too

show good actually after that movie of a first episode lmao
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2678 by wibugar »»
May 9, 3:10 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

869 by Tsukimariko »»
May 5, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.