Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2022 11:11 AM
Mar 2019
Romance Is Just Not My Choice These Days, I Can See Why People Would Like This Though.
Two Young Couples Interested In Each Other, With No Real Conflict In Sight.
Short 2 Minute Duration Would Not Take Much Watching.
I Do Like Korean Anime When I Find It, So That's The Real Reason I Gave This A Go.
Aug 9, 2022 4:12 AM
May 2022
There is only 18 episodes, so if the mods can update it, that would be great
Aug 9, 2022 5:00 AM
Mar 2019
I wat
TFM110 said:
ched
TFM110 said:

I watched 19 so where did the extra episode come from??
Aug 9, 2022 5:03 AM
May 2022
According to the playlist from the studio on YouTube, there is 18 episodes and 1 epilogue. Maybe that's the confusion
Jan 31, 2023 3:08 PM
Nov 2021
not bad, for me it was decent and to waste some minutes
Aug 10, 2023 11:08 AM
Jul 2015
Bruh i preferred this season 0 compared to their uni era bcs i dont understand how both pair fell in love

This one actually i preferred talkactive kind funny like the silver hair guy still didnt ship her with blue hair LOL my taste diff

Poor the silver hair guy getting rejection

Also just realised this bubbly cheerful orange girl got all three hot guys liking her i would have collected all men 🤣🤍💙🤎

I really thought silver and grape hair like each other end up both unrequited love with main couple 💀💀💀
senekohanAug 10, 2023 11:11 AM
Apr 1, 11:27 AM
Downhill Ace

Oct 2020
Watched this after season 1+2 and despite thinking the start was slow, found this to quickly become extremely wholesome. Going back to the start and seeing how Yeo Reum and Kim Wook first met and became Friends etc. was a fun and emotional ride albeit quick and short. This series as a whole is incredibly cute, this season being no exception. If you started at season zero then I definitely recommend you watch the next two seasons to see where it goes. The studio posted season 0 plus it's epilogue episode along with both seasons 1+2 on their YT so it's super easy to find the sub there.

For this episode specifically, I didn't feel the epilogue was needed, though I'm certainly not mad about it. It's good to see that they're all doing well in the end.

Coming from season 2, this was a great and emotional look back at the past that definitely helped build upon what the studio did in season 1+2 but I wont spoil that for anyone who started at Zero.

Highly recommend continuing the series for anyone who is starting here. It's a quick watch but is definitely a sweet and wholesome watch for anyone who enjoys romance but doesn't want to wait years on a slow burn.

Hats off to Studio Lico for producing this gem!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yeon-ae Haru Jeon Zero Episode 14 Discussion

valkiriana - Mar 29

0 by valkiriana »»
Mar 29, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Yeon-ae Haru Jeon Zero Episode 12 Discussion

valkiriana - Mar 27

0 by valkiriana »»
Mar 27, 10:35 AM

Poll: » Yeon-ae Haru Jeon Zero Episode 3 Discussion

valkiriana - Mar 15

0 by valkiriana »»
Mar 15, 11:07 PM

» Season 3?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 24, 2021

4 by Dayyan106 »»
Jan 31, 6:14 AM

» Subbed Playlist

Rage_Beat06 - Sep 18, 2021

0 by Rage_Beat06 »»
Sep 18, 2021 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.