Forum Settings
Forums

Blu-rays of 'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu' Include Mini Anime

New
Apr 5, 2016 4:51 AM

Jul 2009
Blu-ray and DVD listings of the Spring 2016 anime Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu indicate that they will include petit character mini anime episodes. Each of the nine Blu-ray and DVD volumes scheduled for release through February 24, 2017, will contain the mini anime.

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu is an adaptation of Tappei Nagatsuki's light novels from animation studio White Fox. The first episode aired as a one-hour special on early Monday morning, and Crunchyroll is streaming the series as it airs in Japan. According to the Blu-ray and DVD listings, the series will have a total of 25 episodes.

The first Blu-ray and DVD volume, which is scheduled to go on sale on June 24, will contain the first two episodes of the series. Customers who pre-order the first volume beginning April 4 will receive an A3 size clear poster of Emilia drawn by Shinichirou Ootsuka (pictured below). Those who purchase all nine volumes will also be able to receive a new 290-page light novel volume titled Re:IF kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu by redeeming purchase coupons.

Source: Anime Recorder
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Apr 5, 2016 4:55 AM

Jan 2015
Okay.
Won't watch most likely. Shorts like these ones are always not funny.
Apr 5, 2016 7:24 AM

May 2011
*Each of the nine Blu-ray and DVD volumes scheduled for release through February 24, 2017, will contain the mini anime.*

*The first Blu-ray and DVD volume, which is scheduled to go on sale on June 24, will contain the first two episodes of the series.*

i don't get it, when the blu-rays & DvD will release? 24 Feb or June ?
Apr 5, 2016 7:48 AM
Oct 2010
fake-smile said:
*Each of the nine Blu-ray and DVD volumes scheduled for release through February 24, 2017, will contain the mini anime.*

*The first Blu-ray and DVD volume, which is scheduled to go on sale on June 24, will contain the first two episodes of the series.*

i don't get it, when the blu-rays & DvD will release? 24 Feb or June ?

9 Blurays starting June, I guess one per month and final one comes in February 2017
Apr 5, 2016 11:40 AM

Feb 2016
"Each of the nine Blu-ray and DVD volumes"

Wait, nine?
Apr 5, 2016 3:33 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
iBroTuber said:
"Each of the nine Blu-ray and DVD volumes"

Wait, nine?
It is a 25 episode series after all...
Apr 5, 2016 3:38 PM

Jan 2015
Meh, I'll wait until I see the complete season bundle.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Apr 6, 2016 4:00 PM

Mar 2014
That original novel sounds interesting, I bet this will go anime original ending and that'll be likely be an alternate ending (or it goes "read the LN" ending and the original novel gives an actual ending here).

More topics from this board

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 28

3 by DafuqBOOM »»
2 hours ago

» Voice Actor Takeo Ootsuka Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

9 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» Visual Novel '9' Gets TV Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 29

16 by nachomaxo1 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Sequel Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - May 30

3 by Swagernator »»
6 hours ago

» 'Natsume Yuujinchou' TV Anime Gets Seventh Season ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Jun 30, 2023

50 by Royal_Devils1 »»
Yesterday, 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.