Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 3:46 AM

Jul 2016
Student council is sooo cool I want them to perform asap. I like how we saw some bits of their personalities already.
So, we are getting duo groups: Sakura and Tamaki are Ruby = Lazuli, Airi and Rinrin are Aismirin (what a name…). Wonder if Himari and Mitsuki will go for Himitsu or something like that. Anyway predictably Himari is the special character that is a rough diamond and Sakura wants her to unlock the ultimate rarest coord of the season. Classic Pretty Series.
Himari is stressed because she wants to be as good as Mitsuki and the others, Mitsuki invited her go go out together and the toy commercial for the make up happens. The true highlight is the mysterious girl appearing and speaking, her name is Tsumugi Suzukaze (from the official AiPri account). She seems to know Himari already, but her manners and her unusual triangle pupils make me wonder if something tragic happened to her that Himari can't remember. Like she was a normal girl who was stuck into AiPri for some reason, waiting for Himari to debut so they could reunite. She's sweet and I like her aesthetic, can't wait to see more of her too!
Omg Sakura let Himari call her by her first name (poor Mitsuki, even though the show was marketed as having double protagonists the anime totally favors Himari over her…).
Next episode: toy commercial with elementary school characters.
Apr 21, 2:03 PM

Nov 2012
Hi - Himari
Mi - Mitsuki
Tsu - Tsumugi

Guess they'll be a trio rather than duo.
Apr 23, 7:52 AM

Feb 2024
Four panel manga
https://ciao.shogakukan.co.jp/comics/title/00568/episode/20669

I didn't notice Himitsu. lol
I like Kubo Yurika, but I've never listened her songs except Love Live, so I'm looking forward to Tsumugi's songs.

Mugi chan
https://aipri.jp/anime/character/mugichan/
Maybe, Mugi chan became Tsumugi because she wished to be a Himari's friend. I'll weep.
Apr 23, 9:23 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to GinIonSui
Four panel manga
https://ciao.shogakukan.co.jp/comics/title/00568/episode/20669

I didn't notice Himitsu. lol
I like Kubo Yurika, but I've never listened her songs except Love Live, so I'm looking forward to Tsumugi's songs.

Mugi chan
https://aipri.jp/anime/character/mugichan/
Maybe, Mugi chan became Tsumugi because she wished to be a Himari's friend. I'll weep.
@GinIonSui I think Tsumugi was a normal girl (see the opening bit in which little Himari and little Tsumugi are together) but for some reasons she got stuck into AiPri (presumably by a selfish parent who wanted to test some AiPri magic on her since some Pretty Series are obsessed with generational trauma) and Himari's memories of her got erased except for the plush that she called Mugi when she was a kid and she considers one of her dearest friends (see site's description of Mugi). After all Tsumugi said her name to her and then "Don't forget that", so it might imply they knew each other long time ago but Himari totally forgot.
Apr 23, 10:17 AM

Feb 2024
Reply to himecheese
@GinIonSui I think Tsumugi was a normal girl (see the opening bit in which little Himari and little Tsumugi are together) but for some reasons she got stuck into AiPri (presumably by a selfish parent who wanted to test some AiPri magic on her since some Pretty Series are obsessed with generational trauma) and Himari's memories of her got erased except for the plush that she called Mugi when she was a kid and she considers one of her dearest friends (see site's description of Mugi). After all Tsumugi said her name to her and then "Don't forget that", so it might imply they knew each other long time ago but Himari totally forgot.
@himecheese I've found a little Tsumugi. It seems that she isn't Mugi chan at least lol.
If Himari purely forgets Tsumugi, Himari will be a bad girl lol, so I think Tsumugi's existence is a bit weird, like a dream that everyone easily forget it. I also care that the website doesn't show Tsumugi's blood type.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 10 Discussion

himecheese - Jun 10

0 by himecheese »»
Jun 10, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 9 Discussion

VanishingKira - Jun 4

2 by himecheese »»
Jun 10, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 8 Discussion

himecheese - May 27

2 by xLoesje »»
Jun 1, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 6 Discussion

himecheese - May 13

3 by Ch0coPudding »»
May 20, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Himitsu no AiPri Episode 7 Discussion

himecheese - May 19

0 by himecheese »»
May 19, 10:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.