Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Most narcissistic character?
Feb 5, 4:25 PM
Mar 2016
Ight... what are your thoughts? Who do you choose?
Lost_HeartsFeb 5, 4:36 PM
Feb 5, 4:45 PM
Jul 2023
Why make a post about this?
Feb 5, 4:53 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Rockyjams909
Why make a post about this?
@Rockyjams909 to have some fun
Feb 5, 5:56 PM

Apr 2021

Sorry, it’s been a while since I watched that show. Plus I need to watch the second season too.

Hope the vote goes better than it has so far.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 5, 6:29 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to ejleon

Sorry, it’s been a while since I watched that show. Plus I need to watch the second season too.

Hope the vote goes better than it has so far.
@ejleon You aughta finish the anime. Season three is so good, and arguably the best season
Feb 5, 7:23 PM

Apr 2021
Lost_Hearts said:
@ejleon You aughta finish the anime. Season three is so good, and arguably the best season

Thanks for the advice
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Feb 5, 7:37 PM

Oct 2020
Dio Brando is Dio Brando so I think Kaguya is the most narcissistic here.
Feb 5, 8:21 PM
Jun 2022
Lost_Hearts said:
Ight... what are your thoughts? Who do you choose?

i think someone else.
Feb 5, 9:50 PM
Apr 2023
As per my pov Kaguya is narcissistic

Reasons as follows :-

1) She has Trust issues while dealing with Miyuki and others.
2) She is shown and portrayed as a Self centred girls maybe bcoz she was raised and taught like that, also was sheltered by the house doesn't know anything about love, friendship, etc
3) Obsession over for being the best, not showing her weakness, Keep her images intact in all of others.

But as the time passes she becomes more and more lively and open with her students council members like Ishigami, Fujimiya, lino and other students aswell.

This is my opinion by th way, ur opinion may differ
Feb 5, 10:08 PM

Mar 2013
Who is Dio? never heard of this character before.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 6, 4:33 AM
Jan 2022
chika, cause she is the best
Feb 6, 7:17 AM
Apr 2023
CrazyButNot4U said:
Who is Dio? never heard of this character before.

KONO DIO DA!
Kaguya's father alter-ego. He aimed to conquer the world with his spirit, got thwarted by an eccentric noble man, and took over his body in the end. He also got his arse kicked by the descendants of the noble man's bloodline.
For more information, head to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Wiki.
Feb 6, 8:25 AM

Jul 2017
maki objectively
Feb 6, 12:32 PM
Oct 2017
Chika for sure. Ishigami exposes her for it too on many occasions.

More topics from this board

Poll: » is it just me or do you guys also find fujiwara annoying?

FruitPunchBaka - 7 hours ago

24 by JaysonNnN »»
36 minutes ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2019

270 by otakuanity »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2019

207 by otakuanity »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2019

256 by otakuanity »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2019

199 by otakuanity »»
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.