Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 12:56 AM
🇵🇰🇯🇵

Dec 2018
Law's past events in a single episode. Nothing new in this recap.
Feb 3, 8:12 PM
Jan 2021
Just amazinginess. Law made the best decision of his entire life when he became Luffy’s ally rather than trying to fight him. He must have known that Luffy would kick Caesar’s ass, kick Doflamingo’s ass, destroy the SMILE factory, liberate the Land of Wano by kicking Kaido’s ass, freeing Yamato and making Momo a man. That and a whole lot more. Throughout Law’s journey he’s been through a lot and he’s lost a lot in the process. However by teaming up with the Fifth Emperor he gained something priceless, ultimate badassery (obviously not on the same level as Luffy but still). And now it’s time for him to take on yet another Emperor, Blackbeard, along with his Devil Fruit enhanced crew members. I’m ready to see more!
Feb 3, 10:57 PM
Dec 2019
Ik it's just a recap ep but I love Law and I grew up with One Piece. I found this really fun to watch.
I found this episode by chance.
One Piece's new style makes me want to start up watching again.
Feb 5, 12:19 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Interesting recap. about Trafalgar Law with dramatic moments, but with action and some hilarious how the 3 ships took the hard way to leave to Wano!!!

kekeke

Waiting a regular episode!
Feb 5, 11:55 PM
Dec 2022
pretty much recap but my beloved law gets a special. yippeee
Feb 7, 3:56 AM

May 2015
Did the trailer of next episode show a female Tra-Guy or what? lmao
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.