Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 21, 2023 11:39 AM

Jul 2021
Is that movie going to be a continuation or just all the episodes togheter, with nothing new?
May 21, 2023 11:44 AM
Mar 2016
It's currently listed as being a compilation film, so anything new is likely to be somewhat minimal, if there even is anything truly new.
May 21, 2023 12:19 PM

May 2022
Maybe we'll finally get our Slow Loop crossover cameo appearance!
May 21, 2023 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
OG_Otaku said:
Through Eliza's keychain it's already been determined that Slow Loop is an anime withing Bocchi the Rock despite the fact that Kessoku Band, Fan 1, and Fan 2 are all characters within Slow Loop. If the Slow Loop characters are shown in the flesh in Bocchi the Rock that would make the Kirara cinematic universe even more confusing.
May 21, 2023 12:36 PM
Jun 2020
Probably 10min of new scenes in the beginning and in the end, with the main characters starting recording what happened.
May 21, 2023 1:03 PM
May 2022
The theatrical release itself may seem pointless, but for people (and especially Japanese) what go to watch in theaters with decent audio, it makes a lot of sense (all those tracks in decent theatrical quality). I envy them, as it is unlikely to be released in my country for sure (Poland :/)
May 21, 2023 1:44 PM
Jan 2018
It's just a compilation of the anime? Yes. Am I going to watch it anyways? Hell yes!
May 21, 2023 2:07 PM

Aug 2017
AlcTelo said:
The theatrical release itself may seem pointless, but for people (and especially Japanese) what go to watch in theaters with decent audio, it makes a lot of sense (all those tracks in decent theatrical quality). I envy them, as it is unlikely to be released in my country for sure (Poland :/)
As a Lithuanian I share your sadness. It was amazing listening to those tracks with my headphones but the theatrical sound quality of them would probably be crazy
May 21, 2023 2:33 PM

Sep 2020
Meh, compilation movies are just a quick way to squeeze some more money out of the series
Nino is the objectively superior one, don't @ me
May 21, 2023 8:36 PM
Dec 2020
zombie_pegasus said:
OG_Otaku said:
That would make the Kirara cinematic universe even more confusing.

I want to believe in the Kirara cinematic universe that allows K-ON and Bocchi the Rock to exist in the same timeline, especially since the mangaka used to draw them together
May 22, 2023 3:30 AM

Jul 2020
Aeroblade said:
zombie_pegasus said:

I want to believe in the Kirara cinematic universe that allows K-ON and Bocchi the Rock to exist in the same timeline, especially since the mangaka used to draw them together
Aeroblade said:
zombie_pegasus said:

what is "Kirara cinematic universe"?

May 22, 2023 3:44 AM
Dec 2020
BakaNekoDesu said:
what is "Kirara cinematic universe"?

Kirara is a 4 panel manga collection magazine series published by Houbunsha. Manga Time Kirara, Manga Time Kirara Carat, Manga Time Kirara Max, etc. They also had one just for Madoka. They also have a gacha game called Kirara Fantasia with characters from all the series they published, including my favorites like Kiniro Mosaic, K-ON, Yuyushiki, Gakkou Gurashi, Acchi Kocchi, Yuru Camp, Bocchi the Rock, Slow Loop, New Game!, Machikado Mazoku, etc. Everything they release is fantastic. I wish I could favorite them on MAL, but I can favorite Houbunsha at least.
AerobladeMay 22, 2023 3:52 AM
May 22, 2023 10:10 PM

May 2022
zombie_pegasus said:
OG_Otaku said:
Through Eliza's keychain it's already been determined that Slow Loop is an anime withing Bocchi the Rock despite the fact that Kessoku Band, Fan 1, and Fan 2 are all characters within Slow Loop. If the Slow Loop characters are shown in the flesh in Bocchi the Rock that would make the Kirara cinematic universe even more confusing.

And what is Eliza's keychain?! Something I can buy from my favorite manga store?
May 22, 2023 10:28 PM
May 2023
I hope there will be at least some new content
May 23, 2023 5:49 AM

Oct 2014
OG_Otaku said:
zombie_pegasus said:

And what is Eliza's keychain?! Something I can buy from my favorite manga store?

Eliza in Bocchi the Rock has a keychain of the Slow Loop girls and uses it to refer to anisongs.
May 23, 2023 10:53 AM

Nov 2018
boccher movie, big win

big bocchers

May 23, 2023 9:19 PM

May 2022
zombie_pegasus said:
OG_Otaku said:

Eliza in Bocchi the Rock has a keychain of the Slow Loop girls and uses it to refer to anisongs.

Wow! Thanks. I totally missed that. And yes, I will buy it if it ever shows up for sale IRL. Probably buy two.
May 25, 2023 1:10 PM

May 2021
AlcTelo said:
There is no love when it comes to theatrical releases of anime in EU countries 

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Mar 26, 7:08 AM
Jul 2023
Any chance the movie gets an english dub?
Apr 22, 6:04 AM
Apr 2023
I'm excited for bocchi it's funny and lively.
9 hours ago
Apr 2023
Reply to AlcTelo
@AlcTelo I think the film will be released in your country and in mine (Ukraine), it's a matter of time because they arrive late in Europe 🥲

More topics from this board

» The second song with movie

NewCrossboy - Jun 8

1 by Serafos »»
Jun 8, 8:53 PM

» Movie Opening

ARK-13 - Jun 8

2 by Serafos »»
Jun 8, 8:53 PM

» Predictions?

Vapor_AU - Apr 22

11 by Serafos »»
Jun 6, 11:51 PM

» New PV and release date

Dbagas8 - Mar 24

5 by Horizon248 »»
Mar 28, 1:22 PM

» About Bokita

Gazz - Jun 20, 2023

16 by StallionXD »»
Mar 27, 8:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.