Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 13, 2018 8:31 AM
Jun 2016
Curious why the saints arn't allowed in the sanctuary and such.
Dec 3, 2018 3:43 PM

Oct 2013
wolfwing said:
Curious why the saints arn't allowed in the sanctuary and such.

Athena and Gold Saints were reborn in this era to fight with Hades, who was released after being sealed for 243 years and plans to conquer the world by defeating Athena.

Athena forbid Bronze Saints to enter the battlefield, because she cared for them and she wanted them to live happily life after all those battles they fought. She decided to give that order basically to protect Bronze Saints and fulfill the destiny of herself as Athena and Gold Saints as her finest soldiers capable of fighting successfully with Hades as they did in the previous era.

Yeah, I know. It was one of the most dumbest thing Athena did in the whole series, and she made a lot of stupid moves. She had only 7 Gold Saints at her disposal, which was not a good number if we bear in mind that war with Hades was to be an all-out war. Each soldier was required, and she lacked of 5 Gold Saints that was said they were the strongest among all Saints. What she decided to do, as a goddess of war? To forbid 5 Bronze Saints from fighting, even when they passed all 12 Houses of Zodiac and have defeated a god (Poseidon) already, so they were elite of the elites among Athena's Saints.

So as I said before, Athena made a lot of stupid decissions, but in my oppinion this was the most stupid thing she could've done in the situation in which she found herself and her army of Saints.

To prevent spoilers, I won't write if my thoughts were eventually proven as correct way of thinking, or not, on the contrary. ;))

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Sanctuary Episode 13 Discussion

Monad - Jan 23, 2014

10 by Fang_Tooth »»
Feb 1, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Sanctuary Episode 12 Discussion

Monad - Jan 22, 2014

9 by wildhood »»
Sep 8, 2023 12:53 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Sanctuary Episode 11 Discussion

Monad - Jan 22, 2014

7 by wildhood »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Sanctuary Episode 1 Discussion

EZSPECIAL - Jan 2, 2013

12 by wildhood »»
Jul 26, 2023 10:02 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Hades Chapter - Sanctuary Episode 10 Discussion

Monad - Jan 22, 2014

6 by iamKetranLang »»
Feb 8, 2023 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.