Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2017 3:03 PM
Jun 2014
George_Alfaruq said:
how many volume will it cover? In your opinion.

At least 4. Doubt it's more, unless they selected specific scenes from later volumes, but left the majority of the volumes untouched.
Oct 7, 2017 7:59 PM

Aug 2015
It's not? Boooooo!

Guess I'll have to watch it anyway.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Oct 7, 2017 8:36 PM
Apr 2015
Trusting this guy after what he's done is a terrible mistake.

Honestly we should start rounding up bad LN authors and put them in camps for what they've done.
Oct 8, 2017 4:05 AM

Dec 2016
SogiitaGunha said:
@Draconix814

Please re-read and be consistent before post, It gave me headache to guess which gender the chara is...
Oct 8, 2017 4:35 AM
Jun 2014
HiddenArmy said:
SogiitaGunha said:
@Draconix814

Please re-read and be consistent before post, It gave me headache to guess which gender the chara is...

I wrote the Chihiro one deliberately as that. Cause you know, it's a secret, even though it's obvious. There are some places, where the description about the series spoils that, but since MAL isn't one of those places, I didn't want to spell it out. Although I talked about it in another spoiler tag. And MAL still says Kani is the illustrator in the description, which is not the case.
The rest are indeed mistakes, but considering that english is not my native language, I think it's not that hard to understand what I meant. Calling out on these mistakes on the other hand is quite unnecessary, since I doubt you call out everybody in such occasions. But at least I appreciate your concern and gonna fix it. No hard feelings, okay?
Oct 8, 2017 4:46 AM

Dec 2016
SogiitaGunha said:

I wrote the Chihiro one deliberately as that. Cause you know, it's a secret, even though it's obvious. There are some places, where the description about the series spoils that, but since MAL isn't one of those places, I didn't want to spell it out. Although I talked about it in another spoiler tag. And MAL still says Kani is the illustrator in the description, which is not the case.
The rest are indeed mistakes, but considering that english is not my native language, I think it's not that hard to understand what I meant. Calling out on these mistakes on the other hand is quite unnecessary, since I doubt you call out everybody in such occasions. But at least I appreciate your concern and gonna fix it. No hard feelings, okay?

English is not my native language too. I just want to help other people so they can read that post with ease. Since you trying to persuade other to watch the show. As for me you made me want to watch this, before I have 0 interest in this cause somewhat have similarities with Eromanga.
Oct 8, 2017 4:49 AM

Sep 2016
that;s disappointing, i ain;t watching it
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 8, 2017 5:19 AM
Jun 2014
HiddenArmy said:

English is not my native language too. I just want to help other people so they can read that post with ease. Since you trying to persuade other to watch the show. As for me you made me want to watch this, before I have 0 interest in this cause somewhat have similarities with Eromanga.

Edited those parts and put it on the first post for finding information easier. Also, added some spoilers, including the Chihiro one.

I'm really not trying to persuade others into watching this, heck they can still call this shit and whatnot, and they will probably will, but I hate how misinformation, misbeliefs and false assumptions spread, way before the actual show even airs. Like how Nanatsu no Taizai was "Fairy Tail 2.0" and "Eww, it looks similar to Fairy Tail, so instant skip...". If I can answer some questions about the series, that helps clearing things up, than I'm more than happy. That's a plus if that's how other will give it a chance.
Oct 8, 2017 5:34 AM

Mar 2017
Will this anime be like "Eromanga-sensei" and "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai" or something else entirely different ?

「なぜ私は死を恐れなければならないのでしょうか?私がいれば、死はないのです。死があれば、私はそうではありません。

2007年以降の視聴
執着した
私は死を恐れない。

物事は死ぬか、または破損したままです
しかしリターン:
頭部は首に再接続し、
全体の死体が白っぽくなり、新しく伸びる。

時々、私は同じアニメやマンガを忘れて、同じレベルの興奮でもう一度やり直すことを願っています。

私は選ぶことが多すぎるので、お気に入りを選ぶことはできません
2017年11月1日以降

このように何日が過ぎましたか?
この街は群衆が衰退しつつあり、動いています...
私はたまにあなたがどこに行ったのか疑問に思いました
ストーリーは、孤独、失われた内に続きます...
2017年11月29日の午後11時58分

マークスマンになるためのトレーニング
2018年1月3日3:50 pm

私の孤独で幸せ
2018年3月13日午後5時12分
Oct 8, 2017 7:49 AM

May 2012
No incest ?! I might drop it.

_Ako_ said:
I think this is not incest; just Eromanga-sensei S2.

The "sibling" in Eromanga are not related
Oct 8, 2017 10:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ayato_Hiragi said:
Will this anime be like "Eromanga-sensei" and "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai" or something else entirely different ?

There's not a sister involved in the first place so it's pretty different
Oct 8, 2017 10:33 AM
Oct 2017
Hi there !
I would like to know if someone have a source to read the Light Novel in english ?
Because I saw some Illustrations which are beautiful and quite interested by the plot after I watched the first episode.
Thanks in advance ! :D
Oct 8, 2017 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
StarcoDFly said:
Hi there !
I would like to know if someone have a source to read the Light Novel in english ?
Because I saw some Illustrations which are beautiful and quite interested by the plot after I watched the first episode.

It's licensed by Yen Press, I think it will be published in 2018.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Oct 8, 2017 10:51 AM
Oct 2017
Ramiel00 said:
StarcoDFly said:
Hi there !

Thanks for the info :D
So there is nowhere to read it for the moment then ?
Oct 8, 2017 11:15 AM

Dec 2013
StarcoDFly said:
Ramiel00 said:

Thanks for the info :D
So there is nowhere to read it for the moment then ?

No, but it's not a lot of time to wait until 2018.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when....
Oct 8, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
Male best friend will hit in one of the girls of the "Harem" of the MC, that´s not good. Better drop.
Oct 8, 2017 2:35 PM

Aug 2014
SogiitaGunha said:
PV 1 just dropped, and I have already seen countless incest comments, calling this new OreImo, Eromanga-sensei 2.0 and such. In reality, those are all baseless replies, using mainly the "Imoto" in the title as a reference, assuming that just because it's called that, it automatically makes it an incest show. To avoid all those misconceptions, I made this topic and the title tells it all: THIS IS NOT AN INCEST.

As of Volume 7, I can guarantee you that this is going for "normal" relationships between characters. No incest, not even with the "they are not blood related" excuse. Incest is totally out of the question, unless the author goes bonkers and pulls a last minute OreImo out of nowhere, which I can't see happening, considering the gigantic backlash it will make.

Therefore, incest lovers, you either don't pick this up, because it's not an incest, so it probably sucks in your eyes, or you pick it up, hoping and praying they go for anime original incest stuff, but if not, you complain throughout the series about the lack of incest. The choice is yours, I informed you!

And those, who where afraid of this being an incest, here are your answers, rejoice!
----------

WARNING: Genereal information with SPOILERS!

promising but considering how the euphonium sequel went im not hopeful..
Oct 8, 2017 2:56 PM
Jul 2018
Kize said:
When I saw this post, which said that there was no incest, I decided to give it a try to see if it was a decent comedy. I just put the chapter, and I find the 14-year-old sister, completely naked in her brother's bed, giving him a kiss with tongue. After that, the protagonist leaves the bed,and proceeds to wash with the water that his sister had used to bathe, and dry up with her bra. I decided to set fire to the tv, and do as if the anime had never existed.

You got baited by the show. Should have watched a minute longer.
Oct 8, 2017 9:38 PM

Mar 2013
Spoilers, but this entire thread is, so you know....

Question: Is there incest?

Oct 8, 2017 10:07 PM

Jul 2013
Kize said:
When I saw this post, which said that there was no incest, I decided to give it a try to see if it was a decent comedy. I just put the chapter, and I find the 14-year-old sister, completely naked in her brother's bed, giving him a kiss with tongue. After that, the protagonist leaves the bed,and proceeds to wash with the water that his sister had used to bathe, and dry up with her bra. I decided to set fire to the tv, and do as if the anime had never existed.

lol that entire thing was just something written by the male MC, the actual plot is nothing like that.
Oct 9, 2017 10:07 AM

Dec 2013
Kize said:

Lol, I suggest you see past that part, is exaggerated on purpose! XD
Oct 9, 2017 10:11 AM
Jan 2011
Not incest if they're step siblings.
Oct 9, 2017 10:32 PM
Nov 2012
Is this like that show where the Imouto is trying her best to bang the Oni-chan while he's trying his best to fend her off and not succumb to her advances?

Iirc the imouto had a star hairclip.
Oct 16, 2017 4:46 PM

Feb 2017
People should read this. Not eromanga 2.0 they said, ROFLMFAO
So what abaot the synopsis ?
"This is the story about the daily life of a young siscon novelist, Itsuki Hashima with his perfect little sister Chihiro, the genius illustrator Nayuta Kani, his best friend Miyako Shirakawa and some insane partners from his publishers."
LMAO

PeripheralVision said:
Spoilers, but this entire thread is, so you know....

Question: Is there incest?

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 28, 2017 4:05 AM
Jan 2015
nekkoMaster said:
NO incest , i'm out of here . please inform me if author happens to change his mind .
I don't like ero manga type girl anyways . They are just shitty lolis who think they are great but are actually just garbage .

OreImo was great btw and so was Irregular at magic high school .

This was my post before this anime was started .. now .. just after 30 second , , i'm here and i'm like
WTF !!!
Oct 28, 2017 9:52 AM
Jan 2015
nekkoMaster said:
nekkoMaster said:
NO incest , i'm out of here . please inform me if author happens to change his mind .
I don't like ero manga type girl anyways . They are just shitty lolis who think they are great but are actually just garbage .

OreImo was great btw and so was Irregular at magic high school .

This was my post before this anime was started .. now .. just after 30 second , , i'm here and i'm like
WTF !!!

Don't watch first 30 seconds , then it is one of the best anime of the season
Oct 29, 2017 10:47 PM

Sep 2015
This thread about "no incest" doesn't really mean Itsuki & his sister are not blood-related but there is literally no further relationship between them. Chihiro is only there to be an open secret support character. Most importantly this series simply have a normal love triangle romance.
Oct 30, 2017 8:38 AM

Jan 2008
valvravetruth said:
This thread about "no incest" doesn't really mean Itsuki & his sister are not blood-related but there is literally no further relationship between them. Chihiro is only there to be an open secret support character. Most importantly this series simply have a normal love triangle romance.

And by the love triangle you mean Miyako-Itsuki-Nayuta? Does Miyako even have a chance? To me, it feels like Nayuta is the only winner here. I'm not sure what Chihiro's role is but I definitely don't see her as a potential love interest.
Dec 25, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2012
dafckingman said:
Is this like that show where the Imouto is trying her best to bang the Oni-chan while he's trying his best to fend her off and not succumb to her advances?

& second thing in this story the step sister isn't even going to end up with him, i said she is out of the game well never even in it like in S1, but i wont spoil who it is :), i tend to read spoilers sometimes when i get curious

but i wouldn't mind if they did go that route, step sister route

phantom360 said:
Not incest if they're step siblings.

that's what i always say but dumb ppl still bitch about anime's like that & call it incest even if there is romance between step-sibling ofc anime's what actually go that route are rare i remember one D.C.: Da Capo good anime but s2 ended with step sister route (she was 7 or 8 when Heroine was taken in by MC family) that started s1 (also its supernatural & mystery & comedy & romance) 3th season is new MC & s 1 & 2 MC grand daughters
Sugram22Dec 25, 2017 11:48 AM
Dec 25, 2017 10:57 PM
Nov 2012
Sugram22 said:
D.C.: Da Capo good anime but s2 ended with step sister route

Sold.

I've heard that this show gets a lot better after ep.1 too so I'll be hopping onto that soon
Dec 25, 2017 11:45 PM

Sep 2012
dafckingman said:
Sugram22 said:
D.C.: Da Capo good anime but s2 ended with step sister route

Sold.

I've heard that this show gets a lot better after ep.1 too so I'll be hopping onto that soon

yea it gets better after ep1

one thing in way D.C.: Da Capo 2 is better then firs 2 seasons cause S1 one char pisses off some ppl & in S2 there is some1 that pisses ppl off even more, dumb magician girl (new char) who thinks she can make all happy with the help of magic solve even that problem that more then 1 girl like MC but she ends up causing them pain cause this anime doesn't have harem end anime logic so sharing a guy is out of the question so u see what mess it can cause trying to force it, but yea still good anime just prepare to be pissed off specially in S2 lol just warning u so u can mentally prepare urself & get less pissed if u get pissed at her at all lol

mane blot surrounds that magical sakura tree that grants wishes (no all know about it its urban legend like Hell girl in Hell girl series) & some wishes cause troubles so MC solves them some are cause ppl arn't precise or how to say it with wishes
Sugram22Dec 26, 2017 1:03 AM
Dec 26, 2017 12:09 AM
Nov 2012
Sugram22 said:

yea it gets better

warning u so u can mentally prepare urself & get less pissed if u get pissed at her at all lol

k. I'm gonna go straight to season 3 and figure out wtf is going on there then. At least I'd have a good show on my hands
Dec 26, 2017 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
dafckingman said:
Sugram22 said:

yea it gets better

warning u so u can mentally prepare urself & get less pissed if u get pissed at her at all lol

k. I'm gonna go straight to season 3 and figure out wtf is going on there then. At least I'd have a good show on my hands

why start from capo 2 (s3)? u find out more about the backgrounds & the trees background, i must say S1 one char pissed ppl off less, mage girl more i explained why her dumb naivety, its still good despite that s2 mage girl is annoying lol

& cappo 3 again new chars its the newest
Sugram22Dec 26, 2017 12:46 AM
Dec 26, 2017 4:42 AM
Nov 2012
Sugram22 said:

why start from capo 2 (s3)? u find out more about the backgrounds

Well if S1 and S2 are that annoying, I'd rather not deal with that. I'm ok with Diving straight into S3 and figuring things out along the way, maybe read the wiki a bit to catch up on some crucial things
Dec 26, 2017 4:50 AM

Sep 2012
dafckingman said:
Sugram22 said:

Well if S1 and S2 are that annoying, I'd rather not deal with that. I'm ok with Diving straight into S3 and figuring things out along the way, maybe read the wiki a bit to catch up on some crucial things
anime itself isn't annoying there is 1 char in each that is, S2 char more, i had fun watching it just at times one char ruined the fun a bit, in S1 its bleary there the annoying char factor
Sugram22Dec 26, 2017 9:10 AM
Dec 28, 2017 6:56 AM

Sep 2012
dafckingman said:
Sugram22 said:

i have re-watched S1 & S2 couple of times
Dec 28, 2017 7:36 AM
Nov 2017
It isn't? Damn, taking it off my PTW then. How disappointing.
Dec 28, 2017 9:28 AM

Dec 2015
Not yet, as he still doesn't know ;)
Dec 28, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
XXXXXXXXXIII said:

& never will :D

i was reading ppl discussions about it

all i know from ppl who read Novel & so far they have followed story 100% if u don't count cut out contingent

Sugram22Dec 28, 2017 11:58 AM
Dec 28, 2017 1:09 PM
Feb 2009
Kitsunethyst said:

i think ou are joking, really hope you are
Dec 29, 2017 12:48 AM
Nov 2012
Kitsunethyst said:

Success comes to those who believe ;)

XXXXXXXXXIII said:

This guy gets it
May 17, 2021 10:48 AM

Jul 2019
KonichiwaKun said:

Did you end up watching it? Overall I'd say the show was pretty good.
May 17, 2021 10:51 AM

Jul 2019
shiro_kai said:
Male best friend will hit in one of the girls of the "Harem" of the MC, that´s not good. Better drop.
Did you end up watching the show? Overall it was pretty funny and worth the watch.
May 17, 2021 12:45 PM

Sep 2015
Mystogan14579 said:
shiro_kai said:
Did you end up watching the show? Overall it was pretty funny and worth the watch.

I did, and since they never reached that point of the story, it was actually pretty nice i think
May 18, 2021 1:16 AM
Nov 2012
Mystogan14579 said:
KonichiwaKun said:

Did you end up watching it? Overall I'd say the show was pretty good.

Been years man. Don't remember anything about it but I gave it an 8. So I must've Reallllllly liked it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

167 by Prinzwil »»
May 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
May 17, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.