Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 23, 2011 10:07 AM

Sep 2010
Leonard93 said:

@bichting ppl, thats how all tsundere's work, its annoying maybe but their cute side is like 100x better :D

In my most honest opinion the only reason i am having trouble with Aria's personality, is because she is being more of a brat(ill-mannered, spoiled, irritating/annoying) than a tsundere (cold, hostile, and often turning away in disgust).

She is definitely full of moe and cuteness, but she going to have to be a little more cute if she plans on being so omg annoying. ; )
Apr 23, 2011 10:33 AM

Nov 2010
Not really interesting in this episode but Aria did get a little annoying but not to point of just being a irritating, really hope they change her attitude later on.
Apr 23, 2011 11:02 AM

Sep 2008
Siva said:
Some people just don't get it, don't they?

Bitch =/= Tsundere =/= Brat

Please don't mix them!
Kittyman said:
Leonard93 said:

@bichting ppl, thats how all tsundere's work, its annoying maybe but their cute side is like 100x better :D

In my most honest opinion the only reason i am having trouble with Aria's personality, is because she is being more of a brat(ill-mannered, spoiled, irritating/annoying) than a tsundere (cold, hostile, and often turning away in disgust).

She is definitely full of moe and cuteness, but she going to have to be a little more cute if she plans on being so omg annoying. ; )

Nail on the head. Seriously, let's not be obtuse about this shit. I've seen tsundere's. I love tsunderes. Not every tsundere is like this. Nagi Sanzenin, Naru Narusagawa, Ryoko Ookami, Li Syaoran, to name a few. Like what? Are we suddenly gonna pretend that none of these classics ever happened? Hayate no Gotoku, Love Hina, Cardcaptor Sakura, these have all been stricken from the record? Ookami-san didn't happen like just half a year ago anymore?

I really don't get where this is coming from. "Oh, you just don't know tsunderes", as if that wasn't half the reason I picked this bitch up. Pfft. Next peeps are gonna be telling me I don't know shonen action or lack a functioning understanding of mecha. Maybe someone would like to try putting together a rebuttal that doesn't fall apart after even a cursory examination of past instances of this archetype?

She's got a lot of cool stuff about her, but there were times when she bugged the shit out of me. Okay? Okay.
Apr 23, 2011 11:13 AM

May 2010
So far, only the male lead, Shirayuki and Riko are likeable.

Aria is just a plain loli tsundere unless she proves something more than that next eps.
Apr 23, 2011 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
StormViruz said:
So far, only the male lead, Shirayuki and Riko are likeable.

Aria is just a plain loli tsundere unless she proves something more than that next eps.

Don't expect Aria to improve, she's a typical Rie tsundere, expect her to get 10x worse. Now that I think about it some Riko and Shirayuki action would be nice.

Apr 23, 2011 3:15 PM

Aug 2009
Leonard93 said:

You're saying every tsundere is supposed to act like a spoiled bitch? Dude, that is so not true.
Apr 23, 2011 4:10 PM
May 2009
It seems like I've seen this so many times before, but I have a lot of patience so I'll probably watch the whole thing no matter how it goes
Apr 23, 2011 4:15 PM

Oct 2007
STM said:
Leonard93 said:

You're saying every tsundere is supposed to act like a spoiled bitch? Dude, that is so not true.
Maybe I should start calling Ushiromiya Maria a tsundere too since she fitted the description so perfectly.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 23, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2009
Siva said:
STM said:
Leonard93 said:

Maybe I should start calling Ushiromiya Maria a tsundere too since she fitted the description so perfectly.

dohoho
Apr 23, 2011 5:13 PM

Sep 2009
Jimb0 said:
my hopes are falling for the male lead, he got bitched around the whole episode this time.
agreed.

Aria is so fucking annoying and what is up with boys being called 'hentai!!' this season?~ Poor men.

I guess I should not be too optimistic in wishing for good action scenes.
Apr 23, 2011 5:48 PM

Nov 2008
You Shirayuki-loving/anti-Aria guys are all crazy because Aria treats Kinji WAY BETTER THAN THE OTHER RIE TSUNDERES TREAT THEIR GUYS.

She certainly does NOT bitch him around the entire episode. She actually helps him with his mission! And talks to him like a normal person!

Shirayuki's so generic and annoying with her stalker yandere mode, huge boobs, and retarded way of thinking,

"OH, IT'S LIKE I'M YOUR WIFE...YOU MEAN I CAN BE YOUR WIFE, KIN-CHAN!?"

Please, what a moron! =____= And she has NO self-respect either. She might as well stamp "DOORMAT" or "TOOL" on her forehead because that's what she really is.
ChiibiApr 23, 2011 6:19 PM

Apr 23, 2011 5:50 PM

Nov 2008
Hoppy said:
Don't expect Aria to improve, she's a typical Rie tsundere, expect her to get 10x worse. Now that I think about it some Riko and Shirayuki action would be nice.

I don't know how many Rie tsundere anime YOU'VE watched, because with the ones I watch, they ALWAYS improve.

It's called "character development", duh.

Apr 23, 2011 8:11 PM

Oct 2009
Aria is another bitchy brat in my opinion. Shes now amongst the league of annoying tsunderes along with Kirino, Louise, and plenty of other annoying tsunderes. Can't the creators create a tsundere like Misty, Maya Kumashiro, Rin Tohsaka, Hitagi Senjougaharai, or Kagami Hiiragi, where she is appropriately cold/mean while being caring and apologetic about their actions? (Or just good at being mean, rather than coming off as a cliche. :3) But I guess those characters are even annoying to some. Either way, you can't ignore how derivative Aria's behavior is. We've seen all of her actions before.

J.C. Staff just keep repeating themselves with its anime. I just get a strong whiff of deja vu while watch this and is still largely unimpressed. Is there even an inkling of a story here? The next seems like its mixing the start of a story arc with random nonsense. Hopefully the story will finally get interesting and actually differentiate itself from the crowd, otherwise its good as dropped. (That or its actually entertaining in some way to me in the next episode for me to continue watching.)
KrazyKobunApr 23, 2011 8:15 PM
Apr 23, 2011 8:12 PM
Aug 2009
I can't wait till they animate the episode where Shirayuki and Aria battle it out in Kinjis place. Reading the light novel of that was hilarious but the length of it makes me think it is going to be like a 15~ minute scene.
Apr 23, 2011 9:21 PM

Feb 2008
imo, Aria isn't really that tsundere... she's annoying at times, but i can somehow tolerate that... will see if she gets better or worse later on...

good thing Kinji is quite an awesome MC... well, that's when he's in hysteria mode...

for Riko, she's hot... wanna see more of her...

and for Shirayuki... damn hot yandere... want more of her too...
Apr 23, 2011 10:20 PM

Sep 2008
Chiibi said:
You Shirayuki-loving/anti-Aria guys are all crazy because Aria treats Kinji WAY BETTER THAN THE OTHER RIE TSUNDERES TREAT THEIR GUYS.

How so? I'm interested in your take on this. Obviously we all have our own tastes, and as mentioned I've been trying to figure out her selling point. It sounds like you know it, that could speed things up greatly for me.

Chiibi said:

She certainly does NOT bitch him around the entire episode. She actually helps him with his mission! And talks to him like a normal person!

She watches him do his mission. There's a big difference. She also interupted the mission to get him to acquire food for her (she's a second year student. That's seventeen years old. Why can't she feed herself?), and beat him up for her own actions.

I'll agree that there were a lot of parts that were nice to watch. I actually did enjoy the mission, and whenever she was talking business with him she came across quite well, but with how she woke him up, his trip to school, her frequent wild and unfounded accusations which are followed by some manner of physical assault, you can't tell me you don't see where accusations of bitchiness/brattiness are coming from. For heavens sake, she can't feed herself. This is a seventeen year old human being who, if she weren't attended to at least three times a day, would starve to death. That would be cute if she was a child, but in a near adult it's almost horrifying. Why can't she feed herself?

Chiibi said:

Shirayuki's so generic and annoying with her stalker yandere mode, huge boobs, and retarded way of thinking,

"OH, IT'S LIKE I'M YOUR WIFE...YOU MEAN I CAN BE YOUR WIFE, KIN-CHAN!?"

Please, what a moron! =____= And she has NO self-respect either. She might as well stamp "DOORMAT" or "TOOL" on her forehead because that's what she really is.

Oh for sure. With you all the way there. The difference is that shirayuki made me laugh and aria made me cringe. They're both largely possessed of equivalent faults. Admittedly, while Shirayuki's character will likely become stale pretty quickly, I'm expecting Aria to grow on me, so there's that.
Apr 24, 2011 1:18 AM

Apr 2010
Tsundere > Yandere

I have never liked Yandere and I have always been a HUGE Tsundere fan. Aria is cute and awesome. @_@
Apr 24, 2011 1:33 AM

Sep 2008
KazukiUchiha said:
Tsundere > Yandere

I have never liked Yandere and I have always been a HUGE Tsundere fan. Aria is cute and awesome. @_@

So... homicide's not a turn on for you? You don't think cleavers are cute and blood is sexy? Geez, some people just have no taste :P
Apr 24, 2011 1:48 AM

Sep 2010
I kinda like Aria so gtfo haters :) Tsunderes always turn out for the better. (hopefully)

Chiibi said:

Most people have obviously never heard of such a thing.

But mainly...

Momoman = Melon pan
SpagApr 24, 2011 1:54 AM
Apr 24, 2011 4:33 AM

Apr 2009
What an amazing ED song.
Apr 24, 2011 5:51 AM

Jun 2009
Noisy kid..

Apr 24, 2011 6:54 AM

Sep 2008
Spag said:

Chiibi said:

Most people have obviously never heard of such a thing.

Protip: Character development works better if the character is in some way likable or relatable from the beginning, thus allowing us to root for them in their endeavors. cheer for them in their successes, and be moved by their growth. Otherwise "Character Development" is nothing more than the time it takes for the character to become likable or interesting.

Spag said:

But mainly...

Momoman = Melon pan

Once again, So. Fucking. Adorable. I'd probably sit through just about anything so long as they handed her some peach buns every fifteen to twenty minutes^^
Apr 24, 2011 1:39 PM

Feb 2011
well not sure why u people hate aria.but for me i think she's funny especially the part where she ask Kinji to wake up.fighting going on haha
Apr 24, 2011 2:04 PM

Apr 2011
aria was terribly annoying in this episode.
i'm really not too sure how i feel about this show right now, this ep felt a little boring to me but i think i'll still give it a chance.
Apr 24, 2011 2:06 PM

Sep 2010
Everyone is hating Aria and such, but I don't think I hate her at all. Yes, she is weird, but that's because she's a tsundere and that 'Butei' thing exists. That's were she gets here landmines from. And I'm sure she will become more dere by every episode.
If you look at Aria's hair, it has the same color as peaches! So that's were it came from.

But overall this show reminds me of SnS everywhere, because of Rie Kugimiya, because of Aria the tsundere, the buns, the same anime studio, and because of that the same animation style, they even made Aria look like Shana.
If I remember correctly that monorail train is exactly the same as in Index.
Apr 24, 2011 4:46 PM

Nov 2008
Ovindel said:
Everyone is hating Aria and such, but I don't think I hate her at all.

I don't hate her. I love her because I can relate to her. XD

Apr 24, 2011 4:57 PM

Nov 2008
Gangler said:

How so? I'm interested in your take on this. Obviously we all have our own tastes, and as mentioned I've been trying to figure out her selling point. It sounds like you know it, that could speed things up greatly for me.

I can't speak from a fanboy's point of view but from a girl's point of view, Aria's adorable. I just want to cuddle her. X3 Her character design alone would be a selling point. Shirayuki's very plain-looking...and honestly, I'm sick of yamato nadeshiko girls. lol

Gangler said:

She also interupted the mission to get him to acquire food for her (she's a second year student. That's seventeen years old.

On the contrary, she is sixteen. And though she interrupted it, she didn't scream or carry on the second time. She asked for it more meekly, which is probably why he agreed to finally buy her food. He got food for himself too, remember?
Why can't she feed herself?

The light novel readers say this will be explained.
and beat him up for her own actions.

That's just the typical "Gah-you-embarrassed-me-so-now-I-have-to-hurt-you-to-distract-you" scenario. It's even in shoujo series; Girl accidentally walks in on boy in the shower, screams "Pervert" and beats him up. It's not my favorite trope because it's ridiculous but I just put up with it...

I'll agree that there were a lot of parts that were nice to watch. I actually did enjoy the mission, and whenever she was talking business with him she came across quite well, but with how she woke him up, his trip to school, her frequent wild and unfounded accusations which are followed by some manner of physical assault, you can't tell me you don't see where accusations of bitchiness/brattiness are coming from.

Sometimes looking like a child and being treated as such can make you act that way.

For heavens sake, she can't feed herself. This is a seventeen year old human being who, if she weren't attended to at least three times a day, would starve to death. That would be cute if she was a child, but in a near adult it's almost horrifying. Why can't she feed herself?

I'm certain she was able to feed herself UNTIL she moved in with Kin-chan, like I said, the readers say there is an explanation for it that hasn't been revealed yet.

Oh for sure. With you all the way there. The difference is that shirayuki made me laugh and aria made me cringe. They're both largely possessed of equivalent faults. Admittedly, while Shirayuki's character will likely become stale pretty quickly, I'm expecting Aria to grow on me, so there's that.

Shirayuki made me laugh the first episode and when she went yandere, but every time she talks, she makes me roll my eyes. Aria's been making me laugh quite a bit. Compared to other tsunderes, I seriously don't think she's that bad, really. She only gets violent when it has to do with Kin-chan seeing her naked or talk of love. Aside from her tantrums, she's rather civil and treats him with respect a good deal of the time.
ChiibiApr 24, 2011 5:01 PM

Apr 24, 2011 5:41 PM

Sep 2008
Chiibi said:
Gangler said:

I can't speak from a fanboy's point of view but from a girl's point of view, Aria's adorable. I just want to cuddle her. X3 Her character design alone would be a selling point. Shirayuki's very plain-looking...and honestly, I'm sick of yamato nadeshiko girls. lol

Lol. She is at that. Very very cute. Not gonna deny that for a second.

Chiibi said:

Gangler said:

She also interupted the mission to get him to acquire food for her (she's a second year student. That's seventeen years old.

On the contrary, she is sixteen. And though she interrupted it, she didn't scream or carry on the second time. She asked for it more meekly, which is probably why he agreed to finally buy her food. He got food for himself too, remember?
and beat him up for her own actions.

That's just the typical "Gah-you-embarrassed-me-so-now-I-have-to-hurt-you-to-distract-you" scenario. It's even in shoujo series; Girl accidentally walks in on boy in the shower, screams "Pervert" and beats him up. It's not my favorite trope because it's ridiculous but I just put up with it...

That's true. She handled herself much better that time. While I did question why she couldn't pay for herself, she was definitely polite and it wasn't actually a terrible obstruction. He probably would have had to eat eventually anyway.

She was also just pinchably cute in that entire scene. From her interest in the plushy, to the request for food, and then with her tirades about love and friendship^^

As you mention, the punch was pretty standard fair for this type of character. I think the only reason it caught me off guard was because I expected Kinji to block or dodge, as he's been getting better at that. The punch connected, and I got a little peeved, but it wasn't anything major. At this point we were already past the part of the episode I had trouble with.

I guess I did the math wrong. I figured you graduate at eighteen, so eleventh grade would be a year younger than that. So she's sixteen then.

Chiibi said:

Why can't she feed herself?

The light novel readers say this will be explained.

I can accept this. It doesn't make her behavior any more acceptable right now, but answers will be forthcoming I'm sure.
Chiibi said:

I'll agree that there were a lot of parts that were nice to watch. I actually did enjoy the mission, and whenever she was talking business with him she came across quite well, but with how she woke him up, his trip to school, her frequent wild and unfounded accusations which are followed by some manner of physical assault, you can't tell me you don't see where accusations of bitchiness/brattiness are coming from.

Sometimes looking like a child and being treated as such can make you act that way.

Legit. Hopefully as we delve more into these characters we'll learn all sorts of explanations for their behaviors. I would mention that in order for this explanation to bear any weight I'd need to see people treating her like a child first, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time for such blanks to be filled in.

Chiibi said:

For heavens sake, she can't feed herself. This is a seventeen year old human being who, if she weren't attended to at least three times a day, would starve to death. That would be cute if she was a child, but in a near adult it's almost horrifying. Why can't she feed herself?

I'm certain she was able to feed herself UNTIL she moved in with Kin-chan, like I said, the readers say there is an explanation for it that hasn't been revealed yet.

Well that's even weirder. Like what, did she lose her ability to dial the pizza place or just forget how the stove works upon entering his house?

Once again, I'm sure all the answers will come in time. I have no doubt she'll be a very well loved character by the end of the series, at least by me. She's got all the right pieces in place, they just haven't been put together yet. We still haven't contextualized her behavior properly, and thus it's hard to interpret it as much other than what we've seen. When the explanations start pouring in and the characters start getting explored it'll be an entire different ball game from what's happening right now.

Chiibi said:

Shirayuki made me laugh the first episode and when she went yandere, but every time she talks, she makes me roll my eyes. Aria's been making me laugh quite a bit. Compared to other tsunderes, I seriously don't think she's that bad, really. She only gets violent when it has to do with Kin-chan seeing her naked or talk of love. Aside from her tantrums, she's rather civil and treats him with respect a good deal of the time.

Lol. Yeah, I roll my eyes too. She's that kind of character. I do expect her to wear thin pretty quickly, but half of the humor of her right now is how the pace she operates and the emotional tenor of her moments are so far removed from the rest of the episode.

In the first one they pretty much cut away from Speed 4: Bicycle of Calamity to her doing her whole "Oh, I'm adorably befuddled and ever so shy" routine before showing him heading off to reenter the previous scene.

Today the tension had been building, Aria was intruding, Kinji walks in and finds her in the shower. Just at the moment when we're expecting things to explode she comes to the door and engages him in idle conversation for a few minutes. A conversation that looks like it's out of another show entirely. We all sit through every sentence she fumbles over, talking slowly and meandering off topic, filibustering at its' finest, really. Kinji then walks back into his apartment and resumes the gag in a manner befitting Wile E. Coyote. Just saunters on back there to resume blowing himself up as if nothing happened. That's hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing through the whole thing.

There's not much to her character, to be sure, but they've been using her really effectively as comedic relief.

Come to think of it, aria's actual acts of violence were somewhat minimal, and against a man who she thinks is more than capable of defending himself. You see a man shoot down seven robots with seven bullets, you're probably not too worried about hurting him.

Thanks. You've done a good job of helping me put this all in perspective^^
Apr 24, 2011 5:46 PM

Jun 2010
Wow, I'm really not sure why I'm watching this, this episode was terribly boring and fulled with more (Lazy) cliches than the last episode, and Aria is nothing more than just a cheap shana knock off, but very unlikable and annoying as all hell, I'm giving this one more episode before I drop it, and judging off the preview, it doesn't look like it's going to get better, and as "refreshing" as the the main character (Not aria) is, he can't hold the show up with his hysteria mode alone.

A 1.5-2/5 for this episode.
artist-retiredApr 24, 2011 5:56 PM
"The R1 Anime business is a cruel and shallow financial trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
Apr 24, 2011 10:37 PM

Jul 2010
I'll just skip through all the crits and complaints I have about this anime so far and just say that there's something about it that I quite like. Can't really put my finger on it though (atleast for now).

Even if this anime does end up being Haruhi-wannabe-except-with-guns, I'll still probably finish it.
Apr 24, 2011 11:04 PM

Mar 2009
Boring episode after a pretty bland pilot episode...a cat searching quest really?
Very unlikeable characters, other than maybe Shirayuki.

Probably going to drop this.
Apr 25, 2011 12:38 AM

Sep 2010
Chiibi said:
Ovindel said:
Everyone is hating Aria and such, but I don't think I hate her at all.

I don't hate her. I love her because I can relate to her. XD

Yeah, I should have said "Many people..."
Apr 25, 2011 1:15 AM
Mar 2011
Terrible episode.

Rhastaroth said:
Probably going to drop this.
Apr 25, 2011 1:37 AM
Feb 2009
need ep 3 alreadyy
Apr 25, 2011 1:42 AM

Aug 2010
Aria is annoying why can't she leave Kinji alone seriously she is annoying
Okay so if he does one case at full strength what happens? If he does this will Aria leave him alone? I don't understand the deal
Apr 25, 2011 3:20 AM

Jun 2009
Spag said:
I kinda like Aria so gtfo haters :) Tsunderes always turn out for the better. (hopefully)

My thoughts exactly.
I actually like that kind of character. Reminds me of Louise/Nagi/Shana/Taiga.
Apr 25, 2011 3:32 AM

Oct 2007
Syaoran_Clone said:
Spag said:

My thoughts exactly.
I love how you can love the same character with different face and hair while dressing in different cloth.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Apr 25, 2011 4:58 AM

Sep 2008
Siva said:
Syaoran_Clone said:
Spag said:

My thoughts exactly.
I love how you can love the same character with different face and hair while dressing in different cloth.

1 + 1 = 2 every single time ^^
Apr 25, 2011 8:40 AM

Mar 2008
In its way, this episode was a little funny. While this is nothing new ... How many times I've seen it already... [Urusai, urusai, urusai]
Well, I admit that sometimes Aria is a little annoying.
But how is it possible that even the annoying girl is so cute when she eat?

Apr 25, 2011 9:38 AM
Aug 2009
After reading for 2 days I finally finished 4.2 volumes of the Aria light novel. Based on speed this anime is going and the amount of episodes that will be aired, I doubt they will even explain the "Hidan" part of the anime's name since it mentioned or explained till Volume 4 which based on the speed of the progression, would take around 16~ episodes. It'll probably take till the end of Season 2 of this anime of there is one till Hidan is fully explained and the prologue ends.
Apr 25, 2011 9:59 AM

Apr 2009
Aria wasn't that bad. Although she does have her annoying moments, as a whole, I like her a lot. She's a typical tsundere, what were you guys expecting?
Good episode overall. Looking forward to the next one.
Apr 25, 2011 10:00 AM

Jul 2009
Aria has a horrible personality. Really annoying ... and her voice! >_< Plus she's so cliche ... randomly beating him up even though he did nothing at all -_-"
I really like the other two girls though (even though I don't know their names lol) XD
Hmm, so he doesn't like his Hysteria Mode? Cool. Don't know why he's teaming up with Aria though ... O_O
Apr 25, 2011 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
EvianBubble said:
Don't know why he's teaming up with Aria though ... O_O

Pay more attention. XD He's doing it to satisfy her one time in hopes she'll give up. (bwahahaha naive boy is naive XD)

Thanks. You've done a good job of helping me put this all in perspective^^

No prob. ^_- Let's just say this kind of thing is my strong point. XD
ChiibiApr 25, 2011 10:14 AM

Apr 25, 2011 5:45 PM

Jun 2008
kuroshi_nazo said:

Confirmed yandere.

And the only thing that will keep me watching this show!
Apr 25, 2011 8:55 PM

Nov 2008
Redfoxoffire said:
kuroshi_nazo said:

Confirmed yandere.

Yanderes freak me out. DX Why do they have to be SO possessive? It's like "Bitch, I don't see your name on him, quit being so damn selfish!"

lol

Apr 26, 2011 4:33 AM

Jun 2008
Boring episode really. Nothing happened.
Apr 26, 2011 11:10 AM

Sep 2010
Chiibi said:
Redfoxoffire said:
kuroshi_nazo said:

Confirmed yandere.

Yanderes freak me out. DX Why do they have to be SO possessive? It's like "Bitch, I don't see your name on him, quit being so damn selfish!"

lol

In so many anime are people who have little yandere moments, but don't do anything yandere at all. It feels as if it is just to keep people watching who like yandere, but not the anime.
Apr 26, 2011 12:29 PM

Nov 2008
Ovindel said:

In so many anime are people who have little yandere moments, but don't do anything yandere at all.

You mean for comedy?

Meh, that's okay....I guess....

Apr 26, 2011 2:48 PM
Mar 2010
not excellent episode, Aria is good chara but a little bit infantil I believe.....
I will see next episodes and I choose if I want to continue to watch it...

next to 3rd ep
Apr 26, 2011 2:56 PM

Nov 2008
Ovindel said:
Chiibi said:
Redfoxoffire said:
kuroshi_nazo said:

Confirmed yandere.

lol

In so many anime are people who have little yandere moments, but don't do anything yandere at all. It feels as if it is just to keep people watching who like yandere, but not the anime.

Shirayuki has these moments a lot maybe not as dramatic as this but you could tell from the beginning she's yandere.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» I wish there was more

LostInLove - Oct 26, 2023

8 by Kiikani »»
Apr 20, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

232 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 14, 2011

259 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.