Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2023 9:19 AM
May 2021
So I'm at the half Patt of the series but I was curious to what to watch after I finish Shippuden. I don't watch long shows that often due to time constraints but I want to now. So what would you guys recommend to watch after Naruto. I have my hero academia that I stopped after season 1. Should I pick that up or should I watch smth like hunter x hunter or black clover?
What do you guys think?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2023 10:13 AM
Jan 2022
Watch Hunter x Hunter
Oct 14, 2023 10:14 AM
Sep 2021
SRJKR said:
So I'm at the half Patt of the series but I was curious to what to watch after I finish Shippuden. I don't watch long shows that often due to time constraints but I want to now. So what would you guys recommend to watch after Naruto. I have my hero academia that I stopped after season 1. Should I pick that up or should I watch smth like hunter x hunter or black clover?
What do you guys think?

jojo's bizarre adventures
Oct 14, 2023 10:16 AM
Sep 2023
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

All these are good animes id say pick up mha because it will give you naruto vibes then watch hxh and then black clover
Oct 14, 2023 10:19 AM
Dec 2020
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

Watch Black Clover or Hunter x Hunter, both of them are masterpieces
Oct 14, 2023 10:20 AM
Mar 2023
depends. personally I'd recommend HxH or Gintama
Oct 14, 2023 10:21 AM
Nov 2021
probably HxH it’s great
Oct 14, 2023 10:38 AM
Nov 2022
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

I haven't watched either mha or black clover .
But Lemme tell about Hunter x Hunter, then you decide
- Best adventure anime
- The characters are so wholesome, You will can't stop simping for Antagonist
- The story in the beginning is also so wholesome + enjoyable . Comedy works
- Not a single bad arc + Good pacing
- The story in the end arcs are Godly written ( Convince you that No plot armour )

I think after Naruto HxH is perfect for give relax to the mind some while
Oct 14, 2023 10:40 AM
May 2021
DENAM_106 said:
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

jojo's bizarre adventures

already done watching
Oct 14, 2023 10:40 AM
May 2021
Paarth567 said:
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

All these are good animes id say pick up mha because it will give you naruto vibes then watch hxh and then black clover

ah cool thanks dude
Oct 14, 2023 10:41 AM
May 2021
chukesh007 said:
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

- Best adventure anime
- The story in the end arcs are Godly written ( Convince you that No plot armour )

thanks bro appreciate it 🙏
Oct 14, 2023 10:42 AM
Sep 2021
SRJKR said:
chukesh007 said:

- Best adventure anime

Try fate series then
Oct 14, 2023 10:46 AM
May 2021
DENAM_106 said:
SRJKR said:

Try fate series then

that's too much
I've watched all the main timeline stuff tho
those were pretty good
the other ones the story didn't interest me much other than that new one they showed last season
Oct 14, 2023 10:49 AM
Sep 2021
SRJKR said:
DENAM_106 said:

Try fate series then

that's too much
those were pretty good
the other ones the story didn't interest me much other than that new one they showed last season

so that's mean you done with zero, fate , ubw, hf
you can try fate/apocrypha set in parallel universe
or fate/grand order
Oct 14, 2023 10:50 AM
May 2023
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

Watch Bleach or One piece
Oct 14, 2023 10:52 AM
May 2021
ZainReal said:
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

Watch Bleach or One piece

bleach I've done
One piece I'm reading manga so
Oct 14, 2023 10:52 AM
May 2021
DENAM_106 said:
SRJKR said:

that's too much
those were pretty good

so that's mean you done with zero, fate , ubw, hf
you can try fate/apocrypha set in parallel universe
or fate/grand order

what would be the order for grand order
Oct 14, 2023 10:59 AM

Apr 2015
Black clover gives off the same vibes as Naruto so I think you'll enjoy it.
Oct 14, 2023 11:15 AM
Oct 2023
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

i recommend Hunter x Hunter
Oct 14, 2023 11:15 AM
Apr 2021
My personal favorite anime is Black Clover but tbh I feel like you should watch HxH, Black Clover is quite inconsistent in quality while HxH is just great and doesn’t get really boring, thought both end at a cliffhanger for now
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Oct 14, 2023 11:21 AM

Aug 2021
maybe for comedy purposes you could watch one punch man
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2023 11:22 AM
Jul 2023
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

you like naruto so MHA is similar to it so you should watch it. I will recommend to watch black clover then HxH and then resume MHA.
Oct 14, 2023 11:34 AM

May 2021
Watch BLEACH. It's better than this dogshit show and it's better than anything you have watched or will ever watch.
Oct 14, 2023 11:41 AM
Mar 2023
Like watch the important parts of boruto and skip the other 90% of the show
Oct 14, 2023 12:17 PM
Jul 2020
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

Hitman reborn or D. Gay man or tennis no ouji sama
Oct 14, 2023 12:21 PM
Nov 2021
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

if u want naruto vibes. im gonna say go with black clover. And ig u want small ani.e, watch these

1) 86
2) Tokyo Ghoul
3) Dr stone
4) One punch man

and u should really continue mha. even the fandom is wierd, the anime itself is great
Oct 14, 2023 12:21 PM
Jul 2018
Definitely HxH. I haven't watched black clover so I recommend HxH.
Oct 14, 2023 12:26 PM
May 2021
MMDDUDE said:
Watch BLEACH. It's better than this dogshit show and it's better than anything you have watched or will ever watch.

ur lucky that i didnt report u bro otherwise u would get like 3 month ban to mal😂😂🥸🥸💀💀
Oct 14, 2023 12:28 PM
Aug 2020
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

MHA and HXH are really good. I'd recommend Bleach if you haven't since it is part of the big 3, plus Gintama if you need a refresh and want something funny and enjoyable.
Oct 14, 2023 12:29 PM
Dec 2022
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

I would watch something easier after a long series like naruto. Maybe something 12-24 eps like erased or code geass
Oct 14, 2023 12:30 PM
Jan 2022
FMA …that’s all
Oct 14, 2023 1:59 PM
Dec 2022
definitely one piece. it's what I did and I 100% recommend it if you haven't watched it yet
Oct 14, 2023 3:07 PM
Mar 2021
HxH or Gintama I would say...
Out of them If you like shoumen Go with HxH cause it is the best out there.....
Or if you want to watch a masterpiece.... Go with Gintama
Oct 14, 2023 3:22 PM
Aug 2022
His seed of course.
Oct 14, 2023 3:59 PM
Jan 2022
Watch SAO 😎

No hate
Oct 14, 2023 4:36 PM
Oct 2023
idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Oct 14, 2023 5:31 PM
Apr 2022
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

Watch my hero academia
Oct 14, 2023 6:29 PM
Jun 2021
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

maybe bleach, skip the filler usong a guide and its the shortest of the big three by a huge margin
Oct 14, 2023 7:32 PM
Feb 2022
watch bleach , good anime
Oct 14, 2023 9:46 PM
Mar 2019
watch boruto and then my hero Academia Season 5 and 6 are bangers, then hunter x hunter then black Clover plus watch Bleach, Jujutsu Kaisen, that time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime etc.
Oct 14, 2023 9:47 PM

Dec 2015
yu yu hakusho
bleach
hunter x hunter
Oct 14, 2023 10:40 PM
Oct 2022
what genre of anime do you like?
Oct 14, 2023 11:26 PM

May 2021
JoN- said:
MMDDUDE said:

ur lucky that i didnt report u bro otherwise u would get like 3 month ban to mal😂😂🥸🥸💀💀

I haven't received any reports after my ban so i should be fine.
Oct 14, 2023 11:48 PM
Feb 2021
Gintama, yuyu hakusho, black clover go with these
Oct 15, 2023 3:07 AM
May 2021
SkitchAle said:
what genre of anime do you like?

anything really ya know
Oct 15, 2023 3:19 AM
Oct 2022
what about:
- made in abyss
- mushoku tensei
- the eminence in shadow
?
Oct 15, 2023 3:28 AM
May 2021
SkitchAle said:
what about:
- made in abyss
- mushoku tensei
- the eminence in shadow
?

lol i watched all of em
Oct 15, 2023 3:58 AM
Oct 2022
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

I liked HxH a lot. never watched black clover.
currently I'm watching GATE.
Oct 15, 2023 3:58 AM

May 2022
Jojo🥸🥸🥸🥸
Oct 15, 2023 6:21 AM
Dec 2021
Paarth567 said:
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

That is not fair to compare Naruto and MHA
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
Today, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 387 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

71 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 17, 12:57 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

31 by TheGamer4222 »»
May 16, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 381 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

81 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 14, 12:56 PM

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

45 by DollarstoreYuji »»
May 13, 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.