Whatever you choose
Oct 15, 2023 8:23 AM
Jul 2022
Watch HxH or Fmab.
Oct 15, 2023 8:42 AM
Sep 2023
Bijou146 said:
Paarth567 said:

All these are good animes id say pick up mha because it will give you naruto vibes then watch hxh and then black clover

That is not fair to compare Naruto and MHA

Who's comparing?Mha has taken a lot of inspiration from big 3 and it's facts I mean the friendship element and villian element of both are kinda similar that's all bro
Oct 15, 2023 11:51 AM
Mar 2022
hxh is great, I would strongly recommend to pick up some shorter on going shonen tho, jujutsu kaisen, chainsaw man, hells paradise, are all really great action anime that are easy to get through and provide a lot of fights
Oct 15, 2023 11:58 AM
Feb 2023
black clover 🍀
Oct 15, 2023 12:45 PM

Feb 2021
Just not one piece.
Oct 15, 2023 12:47 PM

Feb 2021
cassieDmonkey said:
definitely one piece. it's what I did and I 100% recommend it if you haven't watched it yet

One piece has got to be the greatest time waste in this medium. Don’t listen to this guy.
Oct 15, 2023 12:49 PM
Nov 2021
Mob Psycho 100. It's god tier.
Oct 15, 2023 12:49 PM

Feb 2021
Reversign said:
Watch SAO 😎

No hate

Better than one piece at least.
Oct 15, 2023 1:19 PM

Aug 2019
Watch whatever you want what do we care? But just as a warning since I've seen people recommend Hunter x Hunter, it's technically not truly a completed series since the manga is still ongoing and the anime ended before it could get a proper conclusion. So if you do start it then be prepared to be left with little closure at the end.
Oct 15, 2023 1:55 PM
Dec 2022
elderonn said:
cassieDmonkey said:
definitely one piece. it's what I did and I 100% recommend it if you haven't watched it yet

One piece has got to be the greatest time waste in this medium. Don’t listen to this guy.

the greatest? now I just know you're lying. have you even watched it all or you stopped after a couple of arcs?
also, I just read that the op has already read one piece so.. too bad;))
Oct 15, 2023 2:00 PM
Jun 2023
If you like slow burners watch Monster
Oct 15, 2023 4:25 PM
Feb 2021
SRJKR said:
So I'm at the half Patt of the series but I was curious to what to watch after I finish Shippuden. I don't watch long shows that often due to time constraints but I want to now. So what would you guys recommend to watch after Naruto. I have my hero academia that I stopped after season 1. Should I pick that up or should I watch smth like hunter x hunter or black clover?
What do you guys think?

Black Clover is ass, maybe HxH or Gintama, they are two of the best shōnen series. Also the new Rurouni Kenshin, after all the manga is a classic
Oct 15, 2023 7:36 PM
Dec 2021
Paarth567 said:
Bijou146 said:

Who's comparing?Mha has taken a lot of inspiration from big 3 and it's facts I mean the friendship element and villian element of both are kinda similar that's all bro

Oh, just inspiration, my fault
Oct 15, 2023 9:00 PM

Feb 2021
cassieDmonkey said:
elderonn said:

the greatest? now I just know you're lying. have you even watched it all or you stopped after a couple of arcs?
also, I just read that the op has already read one piece so.. too bad;))

To my horror, I have watched 908 episodes of that good for nothing show. Also if op has read one piece I give them my full condolences.
Oct 16, 2023 11:29 AM
Mar 2012
why not try Basilisk? it's a magnificent piece of art - it's a ninja narrative with blood, love, hate and betrayal. quite more mature, though...
Oct 16, 2023 1:28 PM
May 2021
MMDDUDE said:
Watch BLEACH. It's better than this dogshit show and it's better than anything you have watched or will ever watch.

bro is a fan of the bount arc
Oct 16, 2023 10:28 PM
Mar 2023
SRJKR said:
So I'm at the half Patt of the series but I was curious to what to watch after I finish Shippuden. I don't watch long shows that often due to time constraints but I want to now. So what would you guys recommend to watch after Naruto. I have my hero academia that I stopped after season 1. Should I pick that up or should I watch smth like hunter x hunter or black clover?
What do you guys think?

You should watch hxh,jjk, black clover If you enjoyed naruto Because the series are Very alike each other.

I also recommed kimetsu no yaiba and shingeki no kyojin
Oct 17, 2023 2:41 AM

Apr 2018
I can't see your list so i sugest you one of these :

One Piece

Hxh 1999 and after the 2011 version

Bleach

Katekyou Hitman Reborn

Black Clover

Dragon Ball , Dragon ball Z

Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Oct 17, 2023 5:57 AM

Aug 2021
Hunter x hunter and attack on titan if you havnt yet
Oct 17, 2023 6:26 AM
Oct 2023
I like Fairy Gone, give it a shot.
Oct 17, 2023 4:43 PM
Jun 2023
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

Damn bro you put so many series on hold💀

Start with Hunterxhunter its theme is close to Naruto but way more mature and better building of characters also all of the ep are available for free on Muse Asia YouTube channel, Watch from there to save your time

After that you can watch some 12 ep anime or give yourself a break and start with black clover
Oct 17, 2023 9:03 PM
Jun 2023
I was asking myself the same thing 2-3 years ago when I was getting to the end of Shippuden. I started with Naruto as a kid like most people but only watched Shippuden 3 years ago as my 2 first animes. Then I kept going with some of the most popular and well reviewed animes. But I didn’t want to watch very long ones neither.

So I first chose Attack on Titan which seems like a must to me and I think most people would agree. You have to watch it if you haven’t yet. It’s close to 100 episodes so it’s not too long. Then the next one I watched was Death Note. I think it’s also a pretty essential one to watch at first. It’s 37 episode. Pretty short and sweet. Since I liked Death Note a lot, somebody in the comments suggested Code Geass which at this point is still my favorite or second favorite anime with Attack on Titan. Code Geass is 50 episodes. I would still recommend watching Death Note before Code Geass tho.

Other animes I think are great to watch whatever you like are Mob Psycho (33 episodes I think) for the nice vibes, parasyte (24 episodes) for questionning humans’s existence, Demon Slayer (something like 50 episodes for now) for a normie and good vibes anime, Chainsaw Man (12 episodes for now) for a normie and gory anime.

Also, some time after watching Shipudden, I started watching Boruto. I got to about 75 episodes before dropping it. It was sooo boring. The nice vibes were still there like in Naruto but far too much of it and too childish. There is a lot of fan service with old characters as to be expected which is not bad for a long running anime like the whole Naruto franchise since we got attached to those character. I only picked it back up this week and I had to get to around episode 100 to really get more into it. If you are ready to wait that much time to enjoy it more, then go for Boruto. But I would say, give yourself some time before watching it so it kind of get the nostalgic factor into it. Might be the only thing that saves it for the first 100 episodes
Oct 18, 2023 10:41 PM
Apr 2021
SRJKR said:
What do you guys think?

watch hajime no ippo
Nov 2, 2023 6:41 AM
Nov 2022
probably Gintama,Hunter x Hunter or Death Note
May 8, 4:52 AM
Jul 2022
Reply to Paarth567
Bijou146 said:
Paarth567 said:

All these are good animes id say pick up mha because it will give you naruto vibes then watch hxh and then black clover

@Paarth567 Lmao MHA is least inspired by Naruto imo. Friendship is something owned by naruto lol and the villains are completely different.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
Today, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 387 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

71 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 17, 12:57 PM

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

31 by TheGamer4222 »»
May 16, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 381 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

81 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 14, 12:56 PM

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

45 by DollarstoreYuji »»
May 13, 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.