Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2022 3:34 AM

Mar 2021
I have watched the anime but im wondering if the anime covered the full story from the original material and did the anime adaptetion change something in the anime?
If the anime didn't covered everything than i will read the manga

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 2, 2022 3:45 AM
Dec 2019
HeDD3n said:
I have watched the anime but im wondering if the anime covered the full story from the original material and did the anime adaptetion change something in the anime?

the anime only adapted ~15 volumes and theres around 35 volumes. so no haha
Mar 2, 2022 3:45 AM
Dec 2019
HeDD3n said:

the anime only adapted ~15 volumes and theres around 35 volumes. so no haha
Mar 2, 2022 4:29 AM
Jul 2014
the anime adapted the first 198/369 chapters aka 20/37 volumes. The story only gets phenomenal from where the anime leaves off, amazing read.
if you've just watched it I think you'll be OK not rereading what you already watched, the adaptation those a good enough job not skipping important stuff
Mar 3, 2022 12:00 AM
Jan 2017
So will this ever get a season 3, I thought Season 2 was the very final one, but now that I think about it, it did leave some stones unturned.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Mar 3, 2022 12:04 AM

Nov 2021
Jirehhhhh said:
So will this ever get a season 3, I thought Season 2 was the very final one, but now that I think about it, it did leave some stones unturned.
I don't think they will release season 3, you should read its manga there is still a lot of story left in this anime
Mar 3, 2022 12:07 AM
Jan 2017
nishant0 said:
Jirehhhhh said:
I don't think they will release season 3, you should read its manga there is still a lot of story left in this anime
Dang, I really liked the anime, it was one of my first few animes, since it was available in Netflix, and the Sinbad prequel came out, that was quite good aswell.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Mar 3, 2022 12:15 AM

Nov 2021
Jirehhhhh said:
nishant0 said:
Dang, I really liked the anime, it was one of my first few animes, since it was available in Netflix, and the Sinbad prequel came out, that was quite good aswell.
Yes, I liked it too but season 2 was a bit disappointing for me still I finished its manga and it was a good experience.
Mar 3, 2022 12:16 AM
Jan 2017
nishant0 said:
Jirehhhhh said:
Yes, I liked it too but season 2 was a bit disappointing for me still I finished its manga and it was a good experience.
nishant0 said:
Jirehhhhh said:
Did season 2 feel rushed for you?
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Mar 3, 2022 12:22 AM

Nov 2021
Jirehhhhh said:
nishant0 said:
nishant0 said:
No, on the contrary it seems slow and too much focuses on aladdin which i don't like much.
Mar 3, 2022 12:27 AM
Jan 2017
nishant0 said:
Jirehhhhh said:
No, on the contrary it seems slow and too much focuses on aladdin which i don't like much.
Aladdin's part was fine for me, its just they didnt show much of Alibaba which was what pretty much what everyone was looking forward for his character development with his training arc, but it was rushed and I felt that it was skipped, because the part where we actually saw his full equip was during the last few episodes, it was just ok, couldve been better though but they try to fit most of the main group's individual journey in one season.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Mar 3, 2022 12:35 AM

Nov 2021
Jirehhhhh said:
nishant0 said:
Aladdin's part was fine for me, its just they didnt show much of Alibaba which was what pretty much what everyone was looking forward for his character development with his training arc, but it was rushed and I felt that it was skipped, because the part where we actually saw his full equip was during the last few episodes, it was just ok, couldve been better though but they try to fit most of the main group's individual journey in one season.
Yes, alibaba traning and morgiana power up feels bit rushed but still the 2nd season is worth to watch I saw some people enjoing it more than season 1.
Mar 3, 2022 12:37 AM
Jan 2017
nishant0 said:
Jirehhhhh said:
Yes, alibaba traning and morgiana power up feels bit rushed but still the 2nd season is worth to watch I saw some people enjoing it more than season 1.
I'll read the manga chapters, the one after season 2, I really thought Season 2 was the end of the series. Im craving more of that world building and interesting power mechanics.
Hhhmmmmmm.......
Mar 3, 2022 12:38 AM
Nov 2021
Nope, and I don't think Season 3 will be released. Just read the manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

273 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.