Toradora!, Nisekoi Recommendations
- Couple that is together for reasons not related to romance
- Gradual blooming of romance in both, there's no 'Dai suki' right off the bat
- Both intersperse a lot of comedy amidst the romance, the bulk of the material is actually comedic with romantic plot advancement sprinkled in between.
- Nisekoi definitely has more harem elements to it than Toradora! does if that floats your boat.
- It is fairly obvious early on in both series who MC is going to end up with, but it is harder to tell in Nisekoi than in Toradora! if you like that sort of thing.