Eden no Ori, Kyochuu Rettou Recommendations
Both these manga are almost identical in every main aspect</br>
* Premise - Plane crash, abandoned island survival</br>
* Non-humans as antagonists (insects, animals), most of which are extinct</br>
* Copious amounts of fanservice and disproportionate breast sizes</br>
* Generic, unlikeable male side characters abound </br>
* Female protagonist in Kyochuu Rettou (KR), male in Eden no Ori (EnO)</br>
* Seems to be a focus on insects in KR, while EnO has a more diverse selection</br>
* No apparent elements of romance in KR (though saying that there are any in EnO would be misleading)</br>
Highly recommended if you're okay with mediocre character design and ridiculous amounts of fanservice, with some survival elements
Same settings, School trip returning on an airplane that crashed onto an uninhabited island with the main goal is to escape.
In both of these manga, the survivor or the plane crash are attempting to survive on the island and await rescue however there are more danger than they thought that are on the island. In Eden, there are extinct animals that roam the place and attacks the survivors in which they had to start being much more cautious and move in groups. While in Kyochuu, They're bugs that are the size of elephants or even bigger than they should be that preys on the survivor.
In both series, the main characters are thrown to a dangerous island where their lives are endangered by a class of animals (in KR they are giant insects and in EO they are extinct animals). There are bloodshed when we see how each character cope with the situation in his own way, sometimes in a very twisted way, to survive.