Saraiya Goyou, ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka Recommendations
Both shows have an emphasis on character and follow a certain protagonist that proceeds to take part in a key role in the grand scheme of things. Natsume Ono wrote both the original texts and has a huge role in the production of each. The two shows focus on atmosphere and setting/scene absorption and emphasize the use of their unique art-styles to stand out from the rest of the crowd. Each show can be seen as incredibly relaxing and rewarding to view.
Both series are from the same author so they somehow have the same feels even though the theme are different
Both show are slow and relaxing. And the story moves on the characters's dialogues and behaviour
Both have food shoots and people relaxing, it's especially heavy in ACCA
- the story is being set in a contemporary world
- the art is very colorful and pleasing to the eyes
- full adapation
- great OSTs
- terrible pace, it's running too fast
- the background and the colors are beautiful
- the pace is perfect, it totally dwells the viewers into the relaxing mood and atmosphere of the story
- the character design might be
These two anime have their stories and design both from a same original author, Natsume Ono. Therefore the character's personality are giving a somehow similar vibe. But the two stories are set in totally different era and world.
Saraiya goyou is the Edo, Samurai sort of stories. If you enjoy character that are mysterious, I would definitely recommend this 'Saraiya Goyou' / 'House of Five Leaves' to you.