Amagi Brilliant Park, Barakamon Recommendations
The male leads both:
- were famous/respected in the past but certain events changed that
- are sent to a less-populated place that they don't want to be in
- have a lot of character development over the series
- meet new people who have completely different backgrounds to them
- are kind of similar in age
- are narcissists
The plot, or, since Barakamon doesn't have much of a plot, the main idea of the story is similar. The MC gets sent to some random place that's completely different from what they're used to, and have to adapt to their new (and very interesting) friends/neighbors.
The main difference between these two
Both have a narcissistic, arrogant protagonist, only to change for the better after encountering a girl (Naru and Isuzu).