Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta, Kyousou Giga (TV) Recommendations
-Top notch animation and BGM
-Strange city with demon citizens along with humans
-Male monk/monk like character who is close to FeMC
Awesome female protagonists, very good animation, and both plots have to do with demons.
Similar art and animation style, both have Supernatural/Shounen elements. There aren't any particular alignments in the content itself, as in story and premise, but they're both very reminiscent of each other in various ways.
- Cool, interesting, and largely unsexualised female protagonists with distinct personalities beyond 'headstrong-babe-with-a-gun',
- Large cast of characters all with their own quirks, ideas, motivations, and designs.
- Similar art styles; simple shapes and blocking colours. Vibrant and full of magic, gives you an Alice in Wonderland feel whilst watching.
- Very energetic, with energetic animation to match. They're all teenagers afterall...
- The supernatural is treated as standard by everyone around, calling back to classic magical realism.
Both of these shows are well animated and have similar supernatural elements. Their casts are very colorful.
Original and unique urban fantasies that are often overlooked and underappareciated with a wonderful and colorful cast of characters, soulful energy and balance between character dynamics & development and fast paced action
- a group of very interesting and peculiar characters that are more than simple quirks
- powerful and intriguing character dynamics and drama
- well directed action scenes
- a balanced pacing that transitions perfectly between moments of comedy, drama, action and fantasy
- unique and fascinating takes on japanese mythology with great world building and detailing
- both journeys are satisfying with every step taken
- beautiful animation, cute and unique character designs, fabulous art and backrounds
- fantastic balance