Mononoke Hime, Mushishi Zoku Shou: Suzu no Shizuku Recommendations
Both are excellent movies about nature and about the feelings of humans, the main character wants to help both humans and nature. Both have deeply thoughts about nature and humans with a philosophical touch.
- Both movies turn around nature and the natural order, and show us what happen when the balance is broken.
- Both movies involve mythologycal creatures who exist to keep that balance.
- They both develop ideas like retribution and responsibility.
- In both cases there is a marked difference between the human being and nature.
- Both mc are foreigners who arrive to the town/comunity and get involve in the local problems.
- Both have a human female character who lives in nature.