Nagi no Asu kara, Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara Recommendations
Both are stories about relationships and human connections with fantasy elements. Themes of change and time are strongly present in both. Both have very strong emotional impacts. Excellent music throughout, though Nagi no Asukara is certainly the strongest for this.
I'm 100% sure that if you enjoyed one, you'll enjoy the other!
- The art is just as perfect in both of them, obviously
- Both plots focus on High School life, friendship and romance
- Both anime seem like funny and relaxing slice of life shows, but they are actually full of deep meanings and convey beautiful messages
Firstly, both animes have the same animation studio. Also, they both have romance elements and character personalities of both animes have some kind of similarities.
- P.A. works original
- similar staff
- Yanagi Nagi ED song
- wide, vibrant, and beautiful art and color palette
- beautiful soundtrack (so far)
- school, fantasy setting
- world-building will likely be as good as Nagi, if not better. It definitely has more potential than Nagi's, given that time travel is involved.
- (most likely) will also turn into a drama and romance
- main character in Irozoku has parallels with Tsumugu; she is essentially a female version of him
- The female main character will likely undergo lots of character development throughout the series, similar to Hikari in Nagi no Asukara
- Both have tons of romance
- Both have stunning animation!
- Both have a deep feeling to the anime
- Both have awesome music!