D.Gray-man, Shingeki no Kyojin Recommendations
- Humans live in fear of supernatural beings: Akuma in D.Grayman and Titans in Shingeki no Kyojin.
- Main characters are both young men (around the age sixteen), who try to exterminate these evil beings.
- Main characters are stronger than most of their comrades.
- Both main characters have lost most of their family.
- They both have a special quality no one else has.
They both have a similar feel to it (if you can understand what I mean). They both have 'abnormal creatures(?)' that needs specialists to kill them and seem to be never ending. The 'creatures' are some different, Attack on Titan has different sizes and some are special ones and D.Gray Man has Akumas that are in different levels. Allen and Eren both are different from the others in some ways. And a lot of people dies in both of them (so don't be attached to most characters). But both extremely great animes that I would give a 10/10 for (even though Attack of Titan hasn't
When I watched this anime,I can't help but to think deeply of how its similar to D.Gray Man.Both protagonists were very likable,both have their own Kanda type,Kanda and Jean,and somehow or rather the characters personality was very similar in some senses.Also on how their main enemies has dreadfully leave a fear in other people,The Akuma and also the Titan and both protagonists were shun down by their own military base after they turn into something related to this enemy.However D.Gray Man and SNK has their own advantage over each other,the storyline of D.Gray Man is pretty confusing and sometimes it does not go to