Forum Settings
Forums

A select feature to help the client modify his list easily

New
Dec 10, 2018 5:15 AM
Sep 2015
As of today, there is no option to change the status of multiple anime/manga on ones list. Personaly, i would love a feature that allows me to choose like 20 anime from my list and change them to "completed" (regardless of their current status)
Dec 10, 2018 11:42 AM

Oct 2018
lagron said:
As of today, there is no option to change the status of multiple anime/manga on ones list. Personally, i would love a feature that allows me to choose like 20 anime from my list and change them to "completed" (regardless of their current status)
Honestly, I don't think a feature like this would be a good idea, because if the bolded part was implemented, it would make it easier for people to troll lists.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Dec 10, 2018 11:49 AM
Sep 2015
DarkFramuMaster said:
lagron said:
As of today, there is no option to change the status of multiple anime/manga on ones list. Personally, i would love a feature that allows me to choose like 20 anime from my list and change them to "completed" (regardless of their current status)
Honestly, I don't think a feature like this would be a good idea, because if the bolded part was implemented, it would make it easier for people to troll lists.

What do you mean by troll lists?
Dec 10, 2018 12:09 PM

Oct 2018
By troll lists, I mean the kind of stuff mentioned here.
-It's a little hard to interpret what you mean by "regardless of status" if you mean setting multiple shows/manga on your list you are currently watching/reading that have already been completed, I could see implementing something like that, but how you phrased it is a little vague.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Dec 10, 2018 12:18 PM
Sep 2015
DarkFramuMaster said:
By troll lists, I mean the kind of stuff mentioned here.
-It's a little hard to interpret what you mean by "regardless of status" if you mean setting multiple shows/manga on your list you are currently watching/reading that have already been completed, I could see implementing something like that, but how you phrased it is a little vague.

Oh my bad. But yeah, that was my intention. Not anything to do with ratings, just watching status. Ty for clarifying though :)

More topics from this board

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - 5 hours ago

0 by _cjessop19_ »»
5 hours ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
6 hours ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

19 by k1rb »»
Yesterday, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM

» Add number of episodes and number of members in the advanced search.

Yacine2104 - Jan 10

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 24, 12:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.