Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School Rumble
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 16, 2017 10:57 AM

Sep 2016
At the end of the whole series who does the MC choose at the end. It's obviously a spoiler but I wanna know if it's worth watching the series. Just tell me who he chooses at the end of the whole School Rumble series.
Oct 17, 2017 7:57 AM
May 2015
Yasaal said:
At the end of the whole series who does the MC choose at the end. It's obviously a spoiler but I wanna know if it's worth watching the series. Just tell me who he chooses at the end of the whole School Rumble series.

No one. No one ends up with anyone. I'm serious. I wish I was joking with you but I'm not. School Rumble is well known for its ending. #Justice4Harima was started as a result.
Oct 23, 2017 4:49 PM
Oct 2017
^ you of all people should know he already choose a girl, no? we get extra chapters for that.
Oct 24, 2017 11:17 AM
May 2015
DracoConnie said:
^ you of all people should know he already choose a girl, no? we get extra chapters for that.

I read both special chapters. Harima is not with anyone. What are you talking about?
Oct 24, 2017 11:26 AM
Jan 2013
JKHM said:
#Justice4Harima was started as a result.
Does this even count as a argument if you were the guy who started the movement?
gone bai bai
Oct 24, 2017 11:29 AM
May 2015
Mkim said:
JKHM said:
#Justice4Harima was started as a result.
Does this even count as a argument if you were the guy who started the movement?

Irrelevant who started it. The point is to stress how unanimously the ending was disliked.
Oct 24, 2017 11:36 AM
Jan 2013
JKHM said:
The point is to stress how unanimously the ending was disliked.
That is a bold claim to have
gone bai bai
Oct 24, 2017 12:06 PM
May 2015
Mkim said:
JKHM said:
The point is to stress how unanimously the ending was disliked.

Not bold at all. Common knowledge.
Oct 24, 2017 12:58 PM
Jan 2013
JKHM said:
Mkim said:

rightful words coming from the guy who started the "movement"
cool

Yasaal said:
To be honest, School Rumble to me have a great road to the ending that it might be worth checking it out not only for the sake of it. It's charming and humorous enough to stand on those legs alone.
But eventually you would have to "read the mango", not cause the manga is better but because the adaptation is incomplete, as in a entire chunk of the series was not animated.

But if you do want to know if the MC ends with someone, I would say he does.

If you don't care about petty internet debates then you can skip the following paragraph

So it works this way, the author drew a closure to the series, with the MC ending with someone but there is a "movement" out there that opposes that as being fake, as being "alternate", as you might end up seeing on this thread.
But if you disregard those chapters that the author drew himself, then there's nothing to bring closure to the relationship status of the MC.
So you have two options, either finish the series accepting the only representation of the MC ending with someone as being the ending of the series or disregard that and have the series being open ended with "No one ends up with anyone"
You can believe that if you want of course, but if you don't, be careful with expressing your opinions on the ending of the series because a certain individual from a certain "movement" will find you and say you're wrong, what you believe is not correct, you're wrong from believing what you saw on paper is true.

Petty internet argumentation aside:
I believe there's more to the series than just who the MC will end up with, specially since School Rumble presents such a big cast of characters, all of them who are explored. It is a School Rumble after all.
That makes a lot of different antics possible, which creates the hysterical but quite charming mood of the show, but when it needs to get serious, it do gets real.
But if you do need romance, there is romance present on the series, just not heavily. It is the main characters motivation, but you won't be seeing the series focusing on developing the romantic feelings of the characters all the time.
School Rumble is just a very enjoyable series in overall and if I were to recommend it, I would, but of course, if you're not really interested, you don't have to start it.
gone bai bai
Oct 24, 2017 1:38 PM
May 2015
Mkim said:
JKHM said:

rightful words coming from the guy who started the "movement"
cool

Yasaal said:
To be honest, School Rumble to me have a great road to the ending that it might be worth checking it out not only for the sake of it. It's charming and humorous enough to stand on those legs alone.
But eventually you would have to "read the mango", not cause the manga is better but because the adaptation is incomplete, as in a entire chunk of the series was not animated.

But if you do want to know if the MC ends with someone, I would say he does.

If you don't care about petty internet debates then you can skip the following paragraph

So it works this way, the author drew a closure to the series, with the MC ending with someone but there is a "movement" out there that opposes that as being fake, as being "alternate", as you might end up seeing on this thread.
But if you disregard those chapters that the author drew himself, then there's nothing to bring closure to the relationship status of the MC.
So you have two options, either finish the series accepting the only representation of the MC ending with someone as being the ending of the series or disregard that and have the series being open ended with "No one ends up with anyone"
You can believe that if you want of course, but if you don't, be careful with expressing your opinions on the ending of the series because a certain individual from a certain "movement" will find you and say you're wrong, what you believe is not correct, you're wrong from believing what you saw on paper is true.

Petty internet argumentation aside:
I believe there's more to the series than just who the MC will end up with, specially since School Rumble presents such a big cast of characters, all of them who are explored. It is a School Rumble after all.
That makes a lot of different antics possible, which creates the hysterical but quite charming mood of the show, but when it needs to get serious, it do gets real.
But if you do need romance, there is romance present on the series, just not heavily. It is the main characters motivation, but you won't be seeing the series focusing on developing the romantic feelings of the characters all the time.
School Rumble is just a very enjoyable series in overall and if I were to recommend it, I would, but of course, if you're not really interested, you don't have to start it.

Wow you really don't like me do you pal? Lol
You are more than welcome to come to my Facebook page and discuss the parallel ending with the countless SR fans who know what it is. I did not make the ending an parallel universe ending. Kobayashi did. It's right at the top of the first page of that chapter. Most people who don't want to believe that the parallel ending is not canon are people who desperately want harima and eri to be a couple or married with a kid. So I assume that you fit that category. If harima ended up with eri I would say congratulations to all eri fans. And I would be sincerely glad for them. But the truth is, as the manga says: "16 pages of parallel comedy "
Mar 6, 2019 12:02 PM

Jul 2015
The lead character, Harima still loved Tenma in the end, although Tenma's sister and Eri, the rich girl, loved him, (Harima). Actually, not many of the characters ended up dating the one's they loved though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Aug 11, 2008

44 by lighthalzen-kun »»
Apr 23, 9:25 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 21 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

39 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 23, 6:05 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 20 Discussion

aero - Aug 12, 2008

30 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 22, 5:13 PM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 4 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 5, 2008

42 by lighthalzen-kun »»
Apr 22, 3:25 AM

Poll: » School Rumble Episode 19 Discussion

Marv007 - Jul 25, 2008

34 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 20, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.