Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2016 5:18 PM

Feb 2015
I do have a few suggestions, but but like to know everyone else's before I post mine. Tell me what genres come to mine.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 19, 2016 8:05 PM
Jun 2013
hentaisoulbrotha said:
I do have a few suggestions, but but like to know everyone else's before I post mine. Tell me what genres come to mine.

Um, sir, for a small correction, for the last sentence, I assume you mean "Tell me what genres come to mind."

Anyway, that is sort of complicated, at best I guess "harem." In harem genre plots, we know that many female characters try to get a guy, and the girls get mad when the guy dates at least one of the girls.

Another thing, which would could be considered a "sub genre," is "love triangle/s" with one guy and at least two girls. Something, like Uwakoi, can be the best example. The best thing, that could possibly happen in love triangle/s, is that the girls does the rape.

There are many aspects of GTR I like, such as how when a girl becomes GTR-ed then she either plays with herself, as she gets wet, or maybe joins in as she becomes bi-sexual as she accepts that she is "inferior" to the other woman. A small time example would be Kanokon where one girl accepts the relationship, between the guy and another girl, where she stops competing and that she becomes the guy's mistress, instead of being the "main girl." Regardless, I can't think of a "specific" genre for GTR. So please feel free to share yours sir.

On the extra note, I would not count this as GTR
https://manganelo.com/chapter/jb921210/chapter_1
The Duchess With An Empty Soul » Chapter 1

greed2Jan 2, 2020 6:43 PM
Dec 30, 2016 7:51 AM

Feb 2015
greed2 said:
hentaisoulbrotha said:

Um, sir, for a small correction, for the last sentence, I assume you mean "Tell me what genres come to mind."

Anyway, that is sort of complicated, at best I guess "harem." In harem genre plots, we know that many female characters try to get a guy, and the girls get mad when the guy dates at least one of the girls.

Another thing, which would could be considered a "sub genre," is "love triangle/s" with one guy and at least two girls. Something, like Uwakoi, can be the best example. The best thing, that could possibly happen in love triangle/s, is that the girls does the rape.

There are many aspects of GTR I like, such as how when a girl becomes GTR-ed then she either plays with herself, as she gets wet, or maybe joins in as she becomes bi-sexual as she accepts that she is "inferior" to the other woman. A small time example would be Kanokon where one girl accepts the relationship, between the guy and another girl, where she stops competing and that she becomes the guy's mistress, instead of being the "main girl." Regardless, I can't think of a "specific" genre for GTR. So please feel free to share yours sir.

Okay I see what you mean. Btw I agree, Harems is one
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Oct 5, 2017 5:11 PM
Mar 2017
I'd like to see it merged with the Magical Girl genre. Animated Hentai inspired by Magical Girls is always about Rape, mainly Tentacle Rape. I'd like to see a story about a Dark Magical Girl seducing the Heroine's boyfriend.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I'm specifically interested in GTR where the looks of the two girls is the opposite of what you'd expect.

KuudereKun - Jan 11

0 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 11, 4:55 PM

» The Skeptics of GTR

hentaisoulbrotha - Apr 11, 2016

1 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 11, 4:49 PM

» Any questions regarding GTR Hentai

hentaisoulbrotha - Apr 26, 2015

1 by Grady-Gmoney_199 »»
Apr 21, 2023 6:54 AM

» It's been a long time

hentaisoulbrotha - Feb 13, 2022

1 by greed2 »»
Feb 13, 2022 6:54 PM

» Where to find? Spoiler (Momoko)

shirlulu07 - Aug 17, 2020

0 by shirlulu07 »»
Aug 17, 2020 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.