Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 22, 2016 2:57 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna chuckled a bit at the fact that Adriano was such a tough person. He could probably kill someone in a matter of seconds but he couldn't swing himself in the swings. She just smiled at him as she sat down on the swing next to his. "I will show you, all you have to do is kick your feet down in order to push your self backwords. Then all you have to do put your feet up so that they don't touch the ground. One you want to go faster you start pumping your legs–stretching them forward then drawing them up underneath you–and that makes you swing much higher." She does what she had instructed him to do in order to show him how it's down. She kicks her feet down, which pushes her back on the swing. once the swing moved foward, she moves her feet a bit away from the ground. She then start pumping her legs, stretching them forward then drawing them up underneath her and this was making her swing super fast.
Apr 22, 2016 3:24 PM

Mar 2016
(Sorry I'm late XP)
Adriano

Adriano began to fallow Luna's instructions, and after doing it went faster and faster, he didn't know why, but it gave him a strange nice feeling, he began to laugh in enjoyment, "This is entertaining!" He said this as he swung back and forth with great happiness emitting from his face, he looked over at Luna and with a happy charismatic face he laughed in enjoyment, looking like a child.
SharkDad-Apr 22, 2016 3:38 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 22, 2016 6:31 PM

Oct 2013
Quod_Alexander said:
Rin

BAKA! I came here because I thought it could be nice to stretch our legs, want to walk around?" She asked despite making Alias walk all the way over here with her on his back. He did say she weighed nothing, so it didn't cross her mind that he walked all the way here.

Alias Von Baiyan

Rin seemed a bit excited to walk around, which didnt surprise him after what he'd witnessed at the cafe, nothing could be better. The scenery wasn't too shabby either, what else to do other than walk around, hmmm swing, nope he wasnt the swing kind of guy, besides their was a couple acting all lovey dovey over there and he wanted no part of it."Sure, lets walk around, better than stiffening up, unless you want to go slide or something" he said with a chuckle.

(Is it too late now to say sorry ;-; i was ballin up at the rec T.T)
Issa
Apr 22, 2016 7:15 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin smiled a bit and looked at Alias, why Alias seemed to stay away from couples he did not know why, "Do you have an issue with couples Als? Rin actually felt strange with couples there, but seeing them made her laugh, mainly because she wanted one, but because she was afraid of them. It was a weird way to try to cope with her loneliness, but she just dealt with it.

(Hey man its OK, PM me man)
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 22, 2016 9:24 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna looked to her right and saw how much fun Adriano was having. She loved to see his cute childish side. she also giggled as she swung herself up and down, back and forward. Just like him, she went faster and faster enjoying the wind blowing on her face and through her hair. "It is fun, I am glad I am able to do something so fun with you" She says as she kept swinging herself. She was having a lot of fun. "lets just be kids for this one night and have fun." She says while looking at all the other kid games
Apr 22, 2016 10:19 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano stared at Luna and then blushed as he looked down, he was having fun, but felt embarrassed showing this side, and in public. "I'm glad to be happy with you too Luna." He still felt strange exploring this side of himself, but he just did his best to endure strange feelings of embarrassment. He smiled and looked at her, "This has been an... eventful day has it not." He said with a grin on his face, remembering the time in his dorm. He was instigating a conversation, or so he hoped.
SharkDad-Apr 22, 2016 10:25 PM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 2013
Quod_Alexander said:
Rin

Rin smiled a bit and looked at Alias, why Alias seemed to stay away from couples he did not know why, "Do you have an issue with couples Als? Rin actually felt strange with couples there, but seeing them made her laugh, mainly because she wanted one, but because she was afraid of them. It was a weird way to try to cope with her loneliness, but she just dealt with it.

(Hey man its OK, PM me man)

Alias looked at Rin who had asked him a question on whether or not he had a problem with couples. "Wellll, if you think about about it, liking the same person and only that one person, would be boring wouldnt it, who wants to look at the same face every morning, i never seemed to understand that" he implied. "Hmm, what about you, why dont you like relationships?" A question Alias didnt hve the least idea of what the answer was going to be, this little werewolf girl did a good job of hiding her emotions.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 6:26 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato
It wasn't his intention to sound as if he didn't want to spend time with Luna or Adriano but it seemed like it was that way when Luna seemed a bit sad, Yamato was gonna say something but at that moment both Adriano and Luna stood up leaving with just a few words of "moments" or stuff like that. He felt a bit guilty that those two left but looking at them walk away he knew that they'd spend their time together just like an obnoxious couple, well surely him and Cilia would act like that eventually. "Seems like they're gone" he said turning over o look at Cilia, he wasn't really sure what she thought about the outing idea but hopefully it wasn't to her disliking.
Apr 23, 2016 6:29 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin smiled at his answer, to her it sounded like a child's answer, almost as if Alias didn't truly answer the question, but she went with it. "Relationships are too hard, couples are cute, I think it's nice how you single out one person to be with you, and they do the same for you. Mmmmmm I don't think couples see it the way you do though." She stated with pride all of these words, but then looked around and just smiled back at Alias, "So what buttercup? You think we could race?" She jumped up and down and got excited, she wanted to have fun, not walk around and wonder about something that made her feel lonely.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 6:35 AM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia observed as Luna seemed downcast by Yamato's statement. It made it seem like he did not want to be with them, which caused a conflicted feeling within her. While she never really showed it, she liked spending time with them two, but at the same time she wanted to be alone with Yamato, at least at that moment. Adriano and Luna stood up and left, with him suggesting meeting up tomorrow for the "outing". "They are." she responded plainly to Yamato's statement. "But I guess we can hang out with them tomorrow. But for now I just want to be with you." Cilia said as she smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

( @DL265 Just putting this so you know I posted. :P )
Countenance_ArcApr 23, 2016 7:22 AM
Apr 23, 2016 6:39 AM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias just kept his mouth sut and walked while Rin explained to him why a Relationship was cute. "Arent Relationships supposed to be hard, thats what makes them special. Oh dont worry those words arent outve my mouth but my mentor" he said with a Laugh, his mentor also tried to teach him that relationships werent all that bad, but Alias let his words go through one ear and leave through the other, he never forgot that last quote about relationships being hard, for some reason ot stuck to him, not like it was going to change what he thought about boring old relationships. "Race? You really want to race with a smoker?" Alias asked a sad face, entirely fake though since he couldnt help but laugh after. Though the smoke barely had any affect on his body, he felt like it was becoming compatible with him, and the fact that Alias didnt have a cig in his mouth right now, was his oh so good manners. "Hm, let me think about it" he added with a grin
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 6:49 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin looked at Alias with a smile and then looked at the pavement they were walking on. "Well maybe you don't understand because you're stupid Als." She said teasing Alias, when he made a weird grin and said he would think about the run she just smiled, "Well, think faster, I don't have all day you smoker." She wanted to get going already.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 6:57 AM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias laughed at her replies, "Oh the Sass" he replied with a laugh, which was by all means a true statement. "Race? Alright lets get going then" he said as he began jogging going ahead of Rin, wasting no time to get ready. "Bet, you cant catch me" he said to Rin as he jogged back and went right back to his slow jog, so she could easily get to where he was.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 7:08 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin speed walked to where Alias was, just right behind him jogging. She closed her eyes and made a relaxed face as she bobbed her head from side to side again, humming random tunes she made up. "You go ahead and run, and I'll catch up, trust me, I'll be there quick, Als." She said knowing running for her was no issue she just relaxed as she speed walked on the pavement right behind Alias.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 7:19 AM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias, who had been jogging at a relatively slow pace, had somewhat of an idea of what she was going to do. He sped up just enough to leave her back, he was jogging at a fast pace now, the pace he used in his morning jogs around the school, building up his speed slowly as he ran, he knew she was going to catch up easily but he had a few tricks up his sleeve as well.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 7:26 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato
He really didn't expect that extremely cute response from Cilia, she just kept surprising him each time with her actions, "You know you're really cute right?" he asked her right on the spot, it was unlike her to show this side to anyone so it really made Yamato happy that he would be the only seeing her like this. He wrapped his arm around Cilia and felt as he warmed up a bit more, "I also want to spend my time right now with you" he said getting closer to her.
Apr 23, 2016 7:31 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin smiled a bit as she noticed that Alias was going faster, she just sped up, still speed walking, and smiled when she was next to him. "Hey Als, how is it going?" She asked with a big smile, extending from ear to ear. She knew she could win, but something seemed off, you would think Alias would run, but he just jogged, she tried using her wolf sense to see what was up, but she was to focused on beating Alias, its almost like she didn't even have it.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Hearing Yamato call her cute made Cilia blush. But she was happy that he saw her that way. It showed the extent of how much they had progressed. Cilia then felt Yamato wrap his arm around her, bringing her close. "Calling me cute just like that. You're getting bolder by the minute, Yamato." she said in a teasing tone. "But I am glad you want to be with me. I also want to be with you. Closer." Realizing that her last word could be taken in several specific ways and unsure of where it even came from, Cilia began to blush profusely as she stared at Yamato's eyes.
Apr 23, 2016 7:40 AM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias who was slowly channeling his power and heating up drastically, was doing this to heat up his surroundings at a close range as well, since Rin was Close to him she could feel the heat as well, and Alias could blame it at the weather. All Alias had to do now was keep close to rin and allow her to overheat and sprint the rest of the way, which he knew wouldnt be as easy as it went through his head. "Hm, its all good. Hey where are we setting the finishline" he asked with a smirk, withoubt a doubt Rin would be feeling the heat now.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 7:52 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin felt this strange amount of heat, nothing she had never felt before though, so she just started running, not her fastest but good enough to stay ahead of Alias, she turned around running backwards and smiled, "Tell you what, we run a lap and get back the bench you popped me in." She turned back around as she said this and giggled as she stayed ahead of Alias.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 8:09 AM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias, started running, yes he started running, keeping up with Rin, the faster he got the hotter he became as well. "Sounds good to me, you better speed up if you dont want to lose" he added with a grin "Sure is warm outside isint it?" he asked Rin as he picked up his pace and got just a bit ahead of her.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 8:15 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin began to pant as she ran because of the heat, but instead of letting it get to her, she just ran a little faster staying away from Alias, she thought she was getting heated up by being attracted to Alias. She was quite dumb when it came to this subject despite being a pervy little girl. "Keep up Als." She stated this as she got faster and ran away from Alias. She couldn't stand the idea of having these feelings with someone cshe had just met.
SharkDad-Apr 23, 2016 8:26 AM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 9:00 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato
"Am I?" he asked not knowing whether he has started to show signs of getting bolder, it just felt like something he'd definitively tell Cilia even if they weren't going out. Her sentence there was a bit strangely worded which make it seem like she might've meant something more, she was looking into his eyes while blushing which made it seem even more like something else. Yamato grinned at this moment as he saw that it was his chance to tease her this time, "You wan't to do it in here?" he said those words that sounded like they'd come from a perverted old man in a mischevious and teasing manner waiting to see Cilia's reaction to them.
Apr 23, 2016 9:17 AM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Yamato's question caught Cilia completely off guard. His teasing tone and grin along with the suggestive question made her extremely flustered. A passing thought of hers seemed to find the idea agreeable, however Cilia shook her head, trying to brush the thought away. Looking down with embarrassment, she managed to mumble. "Not now." Cilia looked like a child that had been chastised, her blush leaving her almost beet red.
Countenance_ArcApr 23, 2016 11:14 AM
Apr 23, 2016 11:16 AM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias managed to speed up just enough to get level with Rin, the atmosphere around them got hotter, The temperature getting higher and higher, around Alias, it became harder to control as they got faster but the bench the first arrived at had come within seeing range. Alias began speeding up to the point he was sprinting now, getting farther and farther away from Rin, the heat left off from him made Rins path hotter and hotter unless she could get infront of him. Looking back he teased "Whats up Rin, you look a bit flustered"
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 11:25 AM

Aug 2014
Yamato
Cilia's reaction was completely unexpected as she acted all bashfull and embarassed, what surprised Yamato the most was the fact that she said "Not now" implying that it would be for another time, the way she looked and acted was extremely cute so much that he couldn't help but blush as well. "O-okay, maybe another time" he said in a shaky voice, he didn't even realize that what he said also implied that he wanted to continue another time, which was true, but he never intended to say it out loud. If not for the bunny that was still on his lap, Yamato's pride would've maybe been active once again.
Apr 23, 2016 11:53 AM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin started to get annoyed and so she went full speed passing up Alias quickly and running with her four limbs looking like an animal as she did it. "What? You thought you would win you big hot head?" She said with a smile as she got the bench and sat down with a big stupid grin on her face. "So I see how you can think your "hot" stuff but you aren't as fast as me, you looked like you were going to "burn out" hahaha." She made stupid puns as she laughed on the bench like a dummy and fell off still laughing uncontrollably.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 12:21 PM

Nov 2009

Luna

Luna smiled when Adriano said that the day has been eventful, that she had to agree on. She Smiles as she started to slow down on the swing. once she was swinging forward, She leaps over and jumps on to the ground, leaving the swing to swing by itself. "I am not sure how often we will be able to do "that" as it was really embarrassing." She says this while blushing and looking away from him. "we might as well have as much fun as we can, while we can. we will probably be separated later on when we have to go to our own dorms for the night" She says this while looking down but she shakes her head and decides its time for them to have fun. "want to go on the seesaw now?"
Apr 23, 2016 12:32 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Hearing Yamato's response to her reply made her blush even more. It seemed he too was interested in 'that', although when it would happen was beyond Cilia. Some minutes of silence passed, both very close to each other. By that time, her embarrassment had subsided mostly. A small amount of red tint could be spotted on her cheeks. "I am so glad I met you." she uttered in a soft voice. Giving a small yawn, Cilia began to play with Yamato's hair, twirling it around her fingers. As she did so, she eventually began to feel sleepy, and after a while, closed her eyes completely, the exhaustion of the day coming to her in one giant surge.

Countenance_ArcApr 23, 2016 9:20 PM
Apr 23, 2016 12:37 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano looked at Luna, he felt as though she didn't enjoy the day, but she also mentioned to spend as much time together before they had to separate to sleep in different dorm. "Um yeah, guess that is true. Let's go do whatever you want to do... But what is a seesaw?" He was confused again making a child like expression. As well as confused of why they had to be separated.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 12:50 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

Luna grabbed Adriano's hand and walked with him towards the seesaw. The seesaw as not tha far from where the swings were ate, so it only took a couple of seconds to get there. "this is the seesaw, you just sit here and I will be on the other side" She walks over to the opposite side and sits down. She started to wonder whether it was ok or not to stay in someone else's dorm, but something inside of her told her it wasn't. Since her side was up, she uses all of her strength to get Adriano's side up, which she was able to get him a little bit up. "I don't just want to do what I want to. I also want to do things that you want to do"
Apr 23, 2016 1:04 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Rin got past him running like a canine, which he understood since she was a werewolf, and watched her manage to reach the bench before him, which didnt bother him since the sight of her laughing and making her oh so horrible puns was enough to make him forget they had been racing at all. "Eh you didnt even let me run full speed" he complained with a laugh, as he made his way to the bench and laid down taking the whole bench for himself, since Rin was too busy rolling around on the ground. He'd managed to cool down on his way.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 1:17 PM

Mar 2016
Adriano

Adriano blushed a bit when Luna grabbed his hand to present what a seesaw was. He smiled as she had a hard time picking up his weight on the swing, so he pushed up and lightened himself as much as he could. "But I'm happy doing things as long as I'm with you." he said trying to make Luna happy, but he still was feeling a bit down from her answer before, he shook it off and tried to have fun with her.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 1:25 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
He sat there in silence with Cilia, looking over the view even as it started to get a bit darker, it felt so peaceful and nice being all huddled up with her in the bench just relaxing and enjoying each others company. "I'm also really glad I got to meet you and fall in love with you" Yamato said in a soft voice feeling Cilia against him, she then started to play with his hair letting out a yawn, it was really cute so he didn't mind her doing so. Eventually she was deep in slumber as she leaned against him, this was just a wonderfull moment where his thoughts while he looked at her sleeping face, it was a bit contageous as he started to yawn as well and eventually fall asleep together with her. The view of the two leaning against each other and sleeping in the bench was a really calming and heartwarming one.
Apr 23, 2016 1:27 PM

Nov 2009
Luna

As Adriano made it easier for her to pick up his weigh, they started to go up and down at a steady pace. She enjoyed the force every time she went up, it was kind of fun. Luna blushed a bit as he said that he was happy as long as he was with her. "well, I know you wanted to go to the choir club, so, maybe we can do that, for the first time tomorrow?" She also wanted to please Adriano and do things that he wanted to do. She knew that if there was anything that he really liked, it was music.
Apr 23, 2016 1:41 PM

Mar 2016
Cilia Lawthorne

Cilia slowly opened her eyes. It seems she had fallen asleep on Yamato's shoulder for at least an hour, as the sky was already mostly dark, some stars visible as the sun continued to set. Looking at Yamato, she saw that he too had fallen asleep, an expression of calm set on his sleeping face. Being her first time seeing him sleep, Cilia smiled at how cute she thought he looked. Deciding against waking him up, she continued to lean her head on his shoulder, waiting for the moment he would wake up.

( @DL265 )
Countenance_ArcApr 23, 2016 9:22 PM
Apr 23, 2016 1:54 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin stopped laughing so much and opened her eyes only to see Alias resting on the bench. She jumped up and landed on Alias stomach and continued doing it. "Get up Als, get up! You lazy fuck!" she said this as she jumped up and down. She was happy with the run and had a lot of energy.

Adriano

Adriano smiled when she said that Luna wanted to go to the chior room with him the next day. "I love you..." and as he said this he got up and hugged Luna, once he did this he kissed her and told her, "I'll be gappy to go with you, music always relaxes me, hopefully you like it too." He was happy with Luna, it was weird how she knew about his music liking, then again he did tell them about his weird liking of female voices.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 2:01 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

"Im up, im up" he said as he rolled to his side in attempt to knock Rin off him. Getting up, he stretched his arms out with a yawn "Thank god your not a fatass, id probably be a pancake by now" he said with smirk. "So what do you want to do now, you want me to push you on the swings?" he teased as he got up
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 2:13 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin smiled as she knew Alias was joking, but she actually went with it. "Yeah, that would be fun, let's go have fun." She said this with a smile on her face. Feeling strange because a couple was on the seesaw right next to the swings. She smiled at Alias and just looked up, "Let's go, come on Als." She pulled on Alias hand and looked like a little girl, she was having fun.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 2:33 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Rin went with it, which didnt surprise him since he expected it. Rin was acting quiet immature for her age, which made him wonder if she really was 18, then again, looks can be decieving. The couple on the seesaw seemed to be having fun, disgusting was the word rolling through his mind, Alias wanted to change this sick personality of his soon, but it wasnt something he could throw away and miraculously aquire a new replacement, no he had to bear with it for now. But this want his concern right now it was to push this small girl on the swings, as id he had anything better to do, he wasnt bored either. "Alright then lets go, dont get too scared if i accidentally push too hard" he said with a smile.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 2:49 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

When Rin went to the swings she noticed that Alias didn't seemed all to happy with the couple next to them, but she managed to not care. "What's wrong, you scared?" She asked teasing him for the way he looked, "I can handle a swing, I used to climb trees, Als." She assured Alias she was fine with the swings.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 2:58 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias ignored what she said about him being scared but her second reply made him laugh, "Climb trees? I thought tou were a werewolf not a monkey" he said once he managed to stop laughing. He didnt have a problem with the couple next to them, more like he didnt give a shit he they were there and wanted to get to flipping Rin off the swing, well not that hard."Lets go, hop on the swing then" he added as he lightly pushed her towards them.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 3:07 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

"Push me again, and I'll bite you. I used to hunt, so hunting requires stealth even climbing trees, look where I broke my hand." She then chomped down with her teeth, after this she pointed at her wrist, despite having only a tiny littles scar from falling. Looking at how he was still staring at the couple, made her a bit annoyed. "Do you have a thing for girls in relationships or what?" She than looked down for a bit and wondered what was going through his head. Quickly looking up she laughed and got on the swing, "Push me, now! Since I am on the swing now." She said cheerfully.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 3:16 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Rin got a bit defensive which surprised him, then pointed at the tiny little scar on her wrist which made him laugh. Then she said something about having a thing for girls in relationships which confused him a bit, since he didnt want anything to do with girls in relationships. "A thing for girls in relationships, where are you getting this from l, i doubt its coming outve your head" he teased before she got on the swing, he stopped for a second then pushed lightly for the swing to get going, then harder and harder, till it was getting a bit high, he didnt want her to fall off so he stopped for a bit.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 3:39 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin smiled a bit while Alias pushed her. "Good for a second I thought you were interested at that cat chick." She than looked at Luna and growled for a while, she was actually getting jealous despite not being in a relationship with Alias.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Rin began acting a bit weird, she seemed happy to know he wasnt interested, then she began growling while staring at Luna, which made a smirk form across his face, "Hm is this jealousy i smell" he said with a chuckle "And what if i was interested, i thought you werent the relationship kind of girl, dont worry though, between you and me im more of a dog kind of guy" he said with a grin.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 4:13 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

"BAKA, don't say things like that, I'm not interested in you. Now swing me." She said this with an attitude sticking her tongue out at Alias. She was not about to admit to having an attraction to anyone. "So having fun?" She asked with a weird smile.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 4:19 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Alias laughed as he pushed her a few more times "Fun? Sure why not, yes Rin im having fun, you happy now?." he replied with a grin, which was not a lie, he wasnt bored so it moghtve meant he was having fun.
Issa
Apr 23, 2016 4:25 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin jumped up and landed in Alias head and sniffed. "You know, for a smoker, you smell nice up here." She jumped down landing on the ground and smiling. "What club you in?" Asking the question out of random, she was curious to what Alias was a part of.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Apr 23, 2016 5:38 PM

Oct 2013
Alias Von Baiyan

Rin had jumped off the swing and landed on his head, smothering once again, apparently she liked the smell of his hair, second person who happened to like his hair at this school. "Hm?pretty sure Im in the MMA club, " he asnwered with a nod "How about you?" he asked the same boring question.
Issa
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.