Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2009 3:36 AM
Aug 2009
I'm looking for some anime with adult themes, some sexual content, but not pure hentai, but perhaps some, or atleast as graphic as some. I've heard there are lagit ones out there with such adult themes, any recommendations? I know of one which is samuri anime with some sex scenes, was rather graphic, but it also had a very grahic and deep story, I can't remember it's name, and am looking for others like it.

Either graphic (volent fights) or just plain silly anime, with adult scenes, but still lagit anime, not that cheap hentai bull out there.
Katsumi1980Aug 23, 2009 5:04 AM
Aug 23, 2009 4:02 AM

Nov 2008
The 3rd movie of Kara no Kyoukai used those kind of theme and it had some somewhat explicit sex scene.
And it's not a hentai and it had some great fights.
Aug 23, 2009 4:16 AM
Jun 2008
Kara no Kyoukai's "tasteful sex scene" was a
wasn't it?

The perfect example of what you want to watch OP is Kemonozume.

You can also try out Ninja Scroll, Kite, and Mezzo Forte. Despite what anyone says about Kite and Mezzo, they are NOT hentai. They are just extremely graphic.
Aug 23, 2009 4:42 AM
Sep 2007
Katsumi1980 said:
I'm looking for some anime with adult themes, some sexual content, but not pure hentai.I've heard there are lagit ones out there with such adult themes, any recommendations? I know of one which is samuri anime with some sex scenes, was rather graphic, but it also had a very grahic and deep story, I can't remember it's name, and am looking for others like it.

Either graphic (volent fights) or just plain silly anime, with adult scenes, but still lagit anime, not that cheap hentai bull out there.
Tenjou Tenge.
Aug 23, 2009 4:57 AM
Aug 2009
tehnominator said:
Kara no Kyoukai's "tasteful sex scene" was a
wasn't it?

The perfect example of what you want to watch OP is Kemonozume.

You can also try out Ninja Scroll, Kite, and Mezzo Forte. Despite what anyone says about Kite and Mezzo, they are NOT hentai. They are just extremely graphic.

I checked out Kite and mezzo, OMFG, brutal! I heard there are some very strong sexual scenes as well. Both seem to boast a great story and unbelievable fight scenes as well. I found a site selling BOTH movies unrated (catagorized as "adult" movies for $24.00)on DVD. I'm picking those up this week! Thanks! Also I'll look up Tenjou Tenge. And see how that is. I didn't care much for kempnozume too much, but it looked cool though!
Aug 23, 2009 6:12 AM

Mar 2009
Elfen Lied
Gantz
Aug 23, 2009 10:55 AM

Apr 2009
Texhnolyze.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Aug 23, 2009 11:05 AM

Jul 2008
Try Shadow, or Kage, 'tis ninja themed. (But less Naruto more bloodthirsty assassins kind of ninjas.)

I am the senpai that notices you.

Aug 23, 2009 12:58 PM
Aug 2009
Err try Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi.
Aug 23, 2009 2:49 PM

Aug 2008
Yea, second Kite and Kage.
Elfen lied and Gantz are both very good, but you won't find many sex scenes there. Should watch them, though.
For Tenjou Tenge, manga was way more explicit than the anime.
Basilisk has some pretty scenes also, violence and a good story.
Aug 23, 2009 6:03 PM

Sep 2007
Tokyo Tribe 2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines
Aug 23, 2009 6:09 PM
Aug 23, 2009 10:21 PM

Jun 2009
Nika-senpai said:
Try Shadow, or Kage, 'tis ninja themed. (But less Naruto more bloodthirsty assassins kind of ninjas.)

Now technically, I'd classify this as Hentai. There is quite a bit of sex, if I recall (not to say it's bad, it was nearly as much fun as Shoujo Sect). But

Voiced408 said:

Second, so good. Watch this. I remember hearing funimation licensed it then it disappeared. Anyone happen to know if they dropped it (I would imagine they would, given the content).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 24, 2009 8:23 PM
Aug 2009
mightykid218 said:
Nika-senpai said:

Now technically, I'd classify this as Hentai. There is quite a bit of sex, if I recall (not to say it's bad, it was nearly as much fun as Shoujo Sect). But

Voiced408 said:

which one would you classify as hentai, ? Shadow or Kage? Or are they the same?

Second, so good. Watch this. I remember hearing funimation licensed it then it disappeared. Anyone happen to know if they dropped it (I would imagine they would, given the content).

I'll check that one out. I actually found a site with free downloads of Mnemosyne. I'm checking it out now.

I've ordered Kite and the other Mezzo, on dvd original uncut. Those two looked cool. And atm I'm researching the others. I have to be honest: the sexual stuff is a turn on. One thing I like about anime, is they can be as graphical as they want, and yet always have sex appeal as well, and you can't do both in normal movies without bad actors, and B-class scripts. Yet in anime it's totally doable. I even like silly stuff like Shuffle, or Mahoromantic.

thanks again for all the responces thus far!
Aug 24, 2009 9:17 PM

Jun 2009
Katsumi1980 said:
mightykid218 said:
Nika-senpai said:

Voiced408 said:

which one would you classify as hentai, ? Shadow or Kage? Or are they the same?

I'll check that one out. I actually found a site with free downloads of Mnemosyne. I'm checking it out now.

I've ordered Kite and the other Mezzo, on dvd original uncut. Those two looked cool. And atm I'm researching the others. I have to be honest: the sexual stuff is a turn on. One thing I like about anime, is they can be as graphical as they want, and yet always have sex appeal as well, and you can't do both in normal movies without bad actors, and B-class scripts. Yet in anime it's totally doable. I even like silly stuff like Shuffle, or Mahoromantic.

thanks again for all the responces thus far!

Well yeah. Good luck getting enough money to make people do some of the stuff these drawings do...Kite: Liberator is also good, sequel, much less sex but still good. Mnemosyne gets added points for the immortal lesbians factor too, nothing like undying sexy lesbians.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Sep 10, 2009 9:13 PM

Aug 2009
Kindan No Koi Wo Shiyou

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 5 hours ago

3 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
15 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

6 by mo_lave »»
2 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.