Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 8, 2009 7:05 AM

Jun 2009
I've just finished reading about 7 volumes and I must say that it has become one of my favourite mangas and I just absolutely love Andou as the main character.

It actually has a good plot and the author's argument of whether to fight or flight was conveyed very well.

So why is it ignored? Is it because most people like the action adventure genre better?
Jul 13, 2009 6:10 AM
Jan 2009
Ive only read the 1st 4 chapters so far and think its pretty cool but i can see why it might get passed over, a lot of people prefer more active lead characters and there is a lot of moralising.
Jul 27, 2009 6:35 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah I agree... The action only comes in from the 2nd episode and on though ><''
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSIGH
Prolly need to try and translate it myself one day.
Jul 30, 2009 1:11 AM

Jul 2008
Seen this all over tokyo but can only find like 5 chapters on the net.. and since I cant read Kanji does anyone know where I can find more?
Aug 17, 2009 4:32 AM

Jun 2009
One day I'll try to translate it :) From chinese to english though, so watch out for unwanted errors lolz
Oct 24, 2009 12:14 AM

May 2009
MangaUpdates says this series has been picked up by Viz but I haven't seen it on their site yet. I wonder when they got the license? Does anyone have any idea when they're gonna start releasing it? This series sounds so interesting. I'm looking forward to reading Viz's releases. ^_^
Nov 6, 2009 3:27 PM
Jan 2009
Viz has picked it up, and publishes it on its Shonen Sunday website. That's where I found it, and I fell in love with it after the first chapter! (a rare thing for me)
Sad thing is, they only publish a chapter once a *month*. -_-' I'd love to buy it, and it's one of the few of all the series that I'm reding that I honestly just can't wait to read more of. Gah! Must learn Japanese...
Jan 2, 2010 8:57 PM

Dec 2009
i find the whole supernatural power thing very cool, that's what kept me reading.

as the plot progress, it's like either you fight knowing that you will get hurt or even die, or just be a bystander or a follower - flowing where the current takes you. the ending is quite interesting and i didn't expect it to happen, yet it seems to come back in full circle with a twist. =w= it makes me wonder what's with the ending.
CladiJan 2, 2010 9:00 PM
Apr 28, 2010 2:34 AM

Aug 2007
It gets good reviews too in France, where the volumes are being translated since last year. Now they are at volume 5.
The fact that they publish it in France doesn't mean much tho, its pretty hard to find a manga that doesn't get translated in french.
Sep 16, 2011 10:12 PM

Mar 2009
I've read up to vol 6, I don't see why this is being ignored when series similar to it have become gateway drugs and series far worse than it are selling like hotcakes. I've just pre-ordered through vol 9 actually.

But I like how it's unpredictable but stuff doesn't feel like a cop-out either, which is the easy way to go when random stuff happens (that usually indicates making stuff up on the fly though)

So yeah, tell more people to buy it!
Nov 30, 2011 9:17 PM

Aug 2011
I agree! I've been reading the manga ever since I found the first volume in book-a-million! It was about the time that it only had the first two volumes. I just read the recently published one which was Vol. 7 and it's so good and mindfucked. Gah. I raged so much though. I can't talk about it anymore because I don't want to spoil it for anyone xD Anyways, I can't wait for the other volumes (which are currently going to published next year, sucks.)
Mar 30, 2012 2:14 PM

Apr 2011
i think the company made a mistake- its so far (only read the first 15 chaps), is really good. I would love to read more, but i dont love it enough to buy for it (i only buy stuff i LOVE- the only thing i bought was OP volumes and that took years)- fact is- by taking it off the free online databases like mangafox and mangahere, no one is finding it. Barely anyone is trying it. One chapter isnt enough to buy the entire volume, and most of the volumes cant be found in libraries or stores nearby. The series would be really popular if they didnt take it from the free websites- meaning more sales.

(i mean, look at the stats for this manga on here- i rarely see a manga, even baaaad mangas, with such a small amount of voters.)

they should either market the series to make it popular, or leak some more chapters -.-

ima just wait a few months unitl i can find the 16th chapter... but still... i understand their tactics but its probably not as convenient as it should be- its not popular for obvious reasons -.-
May 12, 2016 6:39 PM
Jul 2015
awesome yet underrated manga

i love Junya and Ando, they are such great main characters, totally not mainstream at all, great character growth

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - May 4, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
May 4, 2022 8:47 PM

» Where can I read the whole thing?

TheNoseOfDeath - Feb 14, 2015

9 by Neko712 »»
Jan 16, 2021 10:37 AM

Poll: » Maou: Juvenile Remix Chapter 1 Discussion

rani - Nov 25, 2010

0 by rani »»
Nov 25, 2010 6:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.