Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 23, 2009 2:41 AM

May 2008
ohh too bad...
lol
I'm also obsessed in animes and mangas thas why icant finish typign shugo gakuen darn it... and some of the words needs translations too T_T
Jun 24, 2009 7:04 AM

Apr 2009
Kiraka said:
Fatal1078 said:
@kiraka:
want me to pester you every day
so you could finish your novel
hahaha =3

Well...It won't work unless I actually stop changing
the details and plot...And due to anime obsession,
I don't think it'll stop any time soon...(Yea I watch anime and keep changing details
= no time + time wasted by restarting again and again^^)

Well, you could use the snowflake method . Start with a summary sentence of the entire book and go from there. Just odn't write any Mary Sues. PLEASE. Here's the litmus test if you want to test your characters.
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

Jun 24, 2009 9:01 AM

Mar 2008
Saffy said:
Kiraka said:
Fatal1078 said:
@kiraka:
hahaha =3

I don't think it'll stop any time soon...(Yea I watch anime and keep changing details

Well, you could use the snowflake method . Start with a summary sentence of the entire book and go from there. Just odn't write any Mary Sues. PLEASE. Here's the litmus test if you want to test your characters.

Yay, the main character of my story is not a Mary Sue lol

Jun 25, 2009 1:53 AM

May 2008
cool!
i've learned something new =3
Jun 25, 2009 2:43 AM

Dec 2008
Wolfkin said:
Saffy said:
Kiraka said:
Fatal1078 said:
@kiraka:
hahaha =3

Yay, the main character of my story is not a Mary Sue lol

Okay...I don't get it but I got a 171 for the test...
And the snowflake thingy just gave me a blank screen...

EDIT:Oh I got to the website...
ScarletGensokyoJun 25, 2009 2:47 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2009 2:53 AM

Dec 2008
Ah well damm its too confusing...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2009 7:38 PM

Jun 2009
hello I just barely joined

Um, you can call me little-geisha or just LG i dont care.
I'm twenty years old and I live in cali

I have been writing since I was young and It is one of my passions. It might even be a carrer choise for me.
But I wont lie, I am a little self concious about my stuff. So I'm hoping this will help me be more out going and proud of my work.
Jul 2, 2009 10:02 PM

Jan 2009
Name's Buwie. Saw the club through someone's siggy a while back and finally remembered to check it out. So here I am. I live with my mother and 6 cats in Colorado, USA. I just graduated from High School. I love to write but I found that my passion is mainly poetry. When it comes to stories I am self conscious too but I have too many ideas flowing through my head so I may do one shot's of them and see if you guy's like them, then I might pursue turning them into novels.

Anyway feel free to talk to me. I don't bite.
Jul 3, 2009 3:37 AM

May 2008
welcome to our family little-geisha and buwie =3
Oct 24, 2009 10:04 AM

Oct 2009
Hello everyone.

I just joined too, and I've loved to write since I was small. I'm studying English at the moment and eventually I'd like to gain a degree in English with Creative Writing.

I write stories, mostly, and a few poems, too :]

Nice to meet you all.

Oh.. unfortunately I don't post my work online though. I'm too afraid of thieves.
Oct 27, 2009 8:02 AM

Jun 2009
On Mal, I'm known as PianoKeys4; I suppose it's obvious I chose that name because I play, and love, the piano. I have written two one-shot FanFics, but I normally write my own work. I don't actually write that many stories nowadays, but rather songs and, to a lesser extent, poems.

My prefered genres are fantasy and horror, which is probably to my friends' dismay, as I have a slight tendency to read the most grisly parts to them. When I write, depending on what I am actually writing, I take on either an archaic style or sarcastic (sadistic, if you will) style.
Oct 27, 2009 2:48 PM

Apr 2009
HOORAY FOR NEW MEMBERS ><

♥ ♪ ♫ ♥ Something you told me when you knew you had my heart
Nov 28, 2009 9:58 AM
Jul 2009
Hello, nice to meet all of you.

I am 17 turning 18 soon, and I like to write and read manga like everyone else. I don't make much friends in life, but I can say the friends I have are usually the ones in my life that changes me. (in a good way)

I started to write in middle school. I like writing fiction, romance, fantasy, and whatever I feel like writing atbthat time. So far I had only finish two stories, out of the many that I started. But one of my completed story got DELETED, (which I cried like forever on that day because I had 21 total chapters and had only saved 9 chapters) so now I only have one finished. (still needs to be typed though) But besides that there is one very old story that I'm still working on, it was my first story, and it is still in making. (Called "The forbidden Knight", now changed to "The world of the seven star")

Nowadays I don't write as much as I use to but I still go back and add more when I think up of something.

I also like to write poems but not as much because I never like poems, but other people say that my poems are good. (I even got second place in my school Haiku contest, which took me by a complete surpise.) *shock

I also like to draw, because I was very much influence by Matsuri Hino. I draw sometimes but lately I find myself drawing alot and surrounded my art, because of my classes in school.

Well that's about enough I guess, don't want to bored the one whose reading my intro.

Bye-bye *bows
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Dec 8, 2009 2:00 AM

May 2008
cool! i love 2 draw too!!! XD
especially while im in class
dont know why though...
hahaha lol~
Dec 9, 2009 6:04 PM
Jul 2009
Fatal1078 said:
cool! i love 2 draw too!!! XD
especially while im in class
dont know why though...
hahaha lol~

me too, I have no reason why either
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Dec 28, 2009 4:45 AM

Sep 2009
well uhm , i`m a new member of this club (yay) i`m 15 and i live in New Zealand atm , was born in Aussie , and lived in Phillys for a couple years. basically , i love to doodle and write , my doodling time is usually during Social Studies period at school xD
i started writing when i was 12 just for fun until it started becoming a hobby and voila ! i have a whole pile of poems and stories x3
i also started writing songs at the same age , and ..yeahh , i get too hooked up with romance/drama anime and manga it takes me forever to get over it lol x3
i`ve been playing the guitar for quite some time now (it gets quite hard dividing my time on reading , writing , guitar , anime , school , and internet >.>) but i manage -3-

so that`s all you need to know i guess , oh , and i LOVE sweets *nod nod* :3
xTheMentalistDec 28, 2009 4:56 AM
Dec 30, 2009 9:37 PM

May 2008
I play the guitar but sadly I'm not good at it...
I have a hard time doing flats T_T
Wolfsbane (one of the admins) on the other hand is a guitar major so I bet
the two of you could get along just fine =3
Dec 31, 2009 5:04 AM

Sep 2009
well i`ve only been playing for like 7 or 8 months so i can`t be as good as her (or him >.> <.<)
Apr 20, 2010 10:38 AM

Dec 2009
Woot! Dead club xD.
Okay, sorry, to introductions I go xP.
Well, not gonna add much, so nice meeting you guys, call me Archie, Blaye, ArchieBlaye, whatever you wish ;]. I plan on staying and posting stuff, so you(active member :P) might see me around :D.
Apr 23, 2010 12:01 AM
Nov 2007
Hey,

My name is Taya, I'm seventeen. I just joined yesterday. I love writing, it's part of who I am, part of my life. Without it, I could not survive, I think. I mostly write fantasy and poems, and I hope to be active here from now on.

But could someone tell me why is the title saying 'on hiatus'?

Thanx for your time ^__^
~Taya

Apr 23, 2010 9:26 AM

Dec 2009
Well, that's something I'd like to know too. I take it as "in a break"?
Apparently, Admins haven't been really active. But I just joined too, who I am to say? xD
May 13, 2010 4:39 PM

Mar 2010
Hi, I'm Miha. [19 years of age]

I used to write a lot 2-3 years ago, it all started with fanfiction, which i've written so many i've lost count, it was mainly for friends or fans, so i'd usually write what they wished for.
I write alone, i don't like working with anyone, because i get distracted.
Most of the stuff i worte were drama with sad endings, for some reason i'm at my best if someone dies in the story.
I have written a few of my own and started a yaoi novel called "Guilt & Forgiveness", though i have not progressed much for i am very busy right now.

I also love writing just random things and short stories that come to my head, they are not always people related , some came be plainly about nature, with a meaning behind it.

I also love writing poems.

And I want to write a horror/mystery manga based on dreams, because my dreams only consist of something disturbing, scary and horrific which i really feel the need to put down on the paper.
You try and you fail. Try again. Fail better.
May 27, 2010 10:26 AM

Oct 2008
Hi there. I'm Pochi-chan. I am a fanfic writer as well. Albeit, I'm an epic fail writer. I love reading Romance/Humor Fanfics, especially those from Vampire Knight, Fairy Tail and Pandora Hearts. I love blogging and flooding. I am currently writing an original story with a High School setting. Wish me luck! ^___^

I love daydreaming as well. But, predominantly, I'm known as a rabid fangirl. I love fangirling and I love talking to people. :D

...but I have been a victim of bashes and flames. Aww. XD

(Sorry If I was too moody.)
Jun 19, 2010 4:29 AM

Sep 2009
Hey yo =P
I'm Haruka-chan95 but you can all me Haru ^-^
I love to write oneshots and poems ^-^

I really love reading fanfictions and manga but that's the only think i love to read XD
books are something horrible and in my room known as something that isn't good for my health ö-ö XD
(but rpg writing with my friends is also funny XDDD)

my addicition is so photoshop and make something borring in something more borring XDD

oh i've forgotten to tell you how old i am X'''D
well i'm currently 14 years old but in 3 weeks i'm going to be 15 *-*
and then i can sing the song fifteen from taylor swift >////<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» your stories and ideas

NaruUzimaki - May 13, 2009

10 by NightSnow »»
Nov 23, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Request an ID CARD HERE :) ( 1 2 3 )

Miru-SAMA - May 11, 2009

146 by NightSnow »»
Nov 2, 2012 9:19 AM

» The Light Novel Project

ArchieBlaye - Apr 22, 2010

4 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 25, 2010 12:52 PM

» Music

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

20 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 20, 2010 10:45 AM

» Poems ( 1 2 )

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

51 by Ph3niXu »»
Feb 7, 2010 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.