Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 10, 2009 2:36 AM

May 2008
Here we post info. about ourselves,co-workers (if any they have to take credit too) what do you do (writing, drawing etc.)
I'll start of

I'm a 15 yr. old girl living in the phil. stories usually comes in my mind when i am doing nothing but to stare blankly in space. I'm working with MIRU-sama and wolfsbane. We're currently working on a manga titled "Shugo Gakuen" and so far only our classmates have read it. I'm better and would prefer to create characters and edit pictures than writing. I also draw anime so you can talk to me about it for advice or anything.
Miru-SAMAJun 5, 2009 12:12 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 10, 2009 2:46 AM

Apr 2009
YOOO!!!~~~

Miru-sama. Yes I am working with Fatal and wolfsbane ^^(fellow classmates). I mostly do the writing and I'm the laziest among the three of us (sorry can't help it). Right now I can't still find our book 2 T_T don't worry I'll rewrite it if I have to. AHAHA.. Anyways I write when I'm about to sleep. It's like writing what I want to dream about. That's why :) oh btw i'm older 16. haha. that's all I can type. ahhaha...

bye bi~

♥ ♪ ♫ ♥ Something you told me when you knew you had my heart
May 10, 2009 3:11 AM

May 2008
okay then:

im Cha, and is working alone, cuz ill get the best out of it then. right now, i have 10 books ive written(still not finished) and is about to draw it now. i always work late at night, cuz i think better then. and im younger than 15. and older then 8^^
May 10, 2009 3:18 AM

Apr 2009
cha-chan said:
okay then:

im Cha, and is working alone, cuz ill get the best out of it then. right now, i have 10 books ive written(still not finished) and is about to draw it now. i always work late at night, cuz i think better then. and im younger than 15. and older then 8^^

hmm so you might be 13? just a guess.might be wrong.hehe. nice to meet you cha-chan ^^

May 10, 2009 3:19 AM

Mar 2009
okay:

Sakurei. I'm working alone, since nobody hastens me like this...well I'm still a beginner when it comes to writing, so I hope I can get some good advices ;). My stories would come to me...differently ;P sometimes in school, sometimes when I gotta sleep etc etc...I'm 16 by the way
May 10, 2009 3:21 AM

May 2008
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
okay then:

hmm so you might be 13? just a guess.might be wrong.hehe. nice to meet you cha-chan ^^

`actually im younger^^
`nice to meet ya too
May 10, 2009 3:21 AM

Apr 2009
Sakurei said:
okay:

Sakurei. I'm working alone, since nobody hastens me like this...well I'm still a beginner when it comes to writing, so I hope I can get some good advices ;). My stories would come to me...differently ;P sometimes in school, sometimes when I gotta sleep etc etc...I'm 16 by the way

nice to meet you Sakurei ^^

May 10, 2009 3:22 AM

Apr 2009
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
okay then:

`actually im younger^^
`nice to meet ya too

hmmm...12???? hehehe..

May 10, 2009 3:24 AM

May 2008
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
okay then:

`actually im younger^^
`nice to meet ya too

hmmm...12???? hehehe..

ya^^ but it not allowed here as i know, so its kinda a secret
May 10, 2009 3:25 AM

May 2008
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
okay then:

`actually im younger^^
`nice to meet ya too

hmmm...12???? hehehe..

if she's wrong then 10 maybe?

Apr 2009
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
okay then:

`actually im younger^^
`nice to meet ya too

hmmm...12???? hehehe..

ohhh..secret safe with the club...

Mar 2009
My intro:
Shiundragon, an otaku who can't draw to save his life (ToT).

Still, I like to write a lot, so I'll be posting mainly fanfics, and possibly a couple other stories that may be good ideas for manga/anime.

Major source of inspiration: Everything weird, and a lot of Roleplays I do with my friends!

MINE:

one of the only things that has ever made me cry:

What I believe in:
May 10, 2009 3:26 AM

May 2008
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
Miru-SAMA said:
cha-chan said:
okay then:

`actually im younger^^
`nice to meet ya too

hmmm...12???? hehehe..

ohhh..secret safe with the club...

ehe thnx^^''''

May 2008
your secret is safe with us
right guys?! =3

Apr 2009
Ummm...I`m 15, I work alone(*sob soo sad) because my friends are either very very lazy or they are not interested in making this kind of things...well I made a manga story(after I wrote it) and I almost finished the first "season", when my friends saw it they wanted a copy too so since then they are buying my manga, now I am thinking of trying to make the anime of the story \/ ^_^
May 10, 2009 3:27 AM

Mar 2009
nice to meet ya all too...stop quoting xD I don't know where you own post begins xDDDD

EDIT: well yeah secrets are safe ^^
May 10, 2009 3:28 AM

Apr 2009
Shiundragon said:
My intro:

Still, I like to write a lot, so I'll be posting mainly fanfics, and possibly a couple other stories that may be good ideas for manga/anime.

Major source of inspiration: Everything weird, and a lot of Roleplays I do with my friends!

hello :) looking forward for all of your stories.. :)

May 10, 2009 3:34 AM

May 2008
Shiundragon said:
My intro:

O.O you like rp?
May 10, 2009 3:35 AM

Mar 2009
/ah! Almost forgot to mention...

I'm religious (possibly the only one on this site who is! If one of you are, I'm sorry, I haven't met anyone else who is, as of yet...)

I'm a practicing Christian, and though I don't belong to the Christian Goth community, I like the vibe they have.

As a result, I don't like H, and DETEST yaoi and yuri!

Also, I'm trying to become a psychiatrist, and I'm compleatly insane (LOL!)
MINE:

What I believe in:
May 10, 2009 3:39 AM

Apr 2009
I'm not a big fan of yaoi and yuri too. I'm Catholic. But not religious, unfortunately but I believe in God's words.. :)

May 10, 2009 3:41 AM
Mar 2009
Heya!!!!!!!
I'm from england and I'm fourteen (fifteen soon though!) and i have a few unfinished books and quite a few short stories. I'm thinking of starting a manga, but i haven't really got any ideas yet ^^ My ideas usually come to me just before i go to sleep, so i have a notebook and a pen next to my bedside table for such occasions :) I draw a lot of manga, but I'm not very good:(
It's nice to meet you all!

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

May 10, 2009 3:42 AM

Mar 2009
Cool!
MINE:

What I believe in:
May 10, 2009 3:49 AM
Mar 2009
thaking you :)

May 10, 2009 3:51 AM

Mar 2009
no need! I look forward to working together with you (and everyone else for that matter!)
MINE:

What I believe in:
May 10, 2009 3:55 AM
Mar 2009
Same!!!

May 10, 2009 4:00 AM

Apr 2009
hmmmm, im a 17 year old guy =)

i draw charcters of anime that i like in my freetime and i work alone , ive drawn quite a few random charcters (which are either lost or ruined by family) =P

thats all i got folks ^_^
May 10, 2009 4:01 AM

May 2008
cool!
May 10, 2009 4:03 AM

Mar 2008
Im hikari-chan im 15, my dad is my sponsor he pays for my research and he has a friend who is a publisher so i publish my books :D but i don't sell them :D so far i've written 21 books some of them are series so if i add those it'll be 28 :D i love writing stories :D i wanted to be a writer but i changed my mind :P i want to be a CEO now just like my dad :DD and i also make mangas.
May 10, 2009 4:08 AM

Apr 2009
cool. All we have is the school newspaper and didn't allowed us to publish it. HAHAHA...

May 10, 2009 4:08 AM

May 2008
Nice! look forward on reading your works =3
May 10, 2009 4:09 AM

May 2008
MIRU-sama your not even attending it...
May 10, 2009 4:10 AM

May 2008
yup yup hikari^^
May 10, 2009 7:55 AM

Mar 2008
Hey there!
I'm Wolfkin, a 18 year old Portuguese boy (that makes me the oldest hehe) that has a lot of ideas for a big fic I'm writing, unfortunately i'm so lazy that i can't rush it and it's currently just in Portuguese. What I'm looking for mostly is for people who can draw since it's a pain in the #$% for me and I'll try to help others in their stories too. Hope we get along ^^

May 10, 2009 8:02 AM

Feb 2009
Name: Kiddo-kun,johnny,kid,kiddo,

inspiration:babbling every single thought out to my friends, weird random,perverted and such and such

Skills:drawing and writing, rping with cha-chan and shuindragon

age: i believe i'm 15....need to check my birth certificate.......again.....
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
May 10, 2009 10:41 AM

Oct 2008
ima 23 year old student in alabama, originally from jersey as my name states. i have a knack for writing, worked on a few onine anime magazines, and hoping to release another this summer if all goes well. i write a ton of poetry, and usually write in quick creative bursts. my deviantart page can be located here. http://jerseyse410.deviantart.com

oh if you ever want to request a poem, post it here. this is the anime forum that i write out of.

http://www.zomgforums.com/literature/13311-jerseys-poem-shop.html
May 10, 2009 1:55 PM

Apr 2009
Fatal1078 said:
MIRU-sama your not even attending it...

haha. I get so bored there >< no fun at all. Sometimes because I start the fun LOL. and the I had to attend our tutorial for the photoshop contest..

May 10, 2009 2:19 PM

Jul 2008
Hello ello ;D
I'm Yuki nice to meet you all~
I have quite a up beat personality but i like to write tranquil things. ((Funny right ^^))
I'm 16 and i work and go to college so in my spare time i'm on MAL, reading and writing aswell.

I will probably right more about myself later but~ For now. Nice meeting you all ;D
Kimi7koMay 11, 2009 1:56 AM
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
May 10, 2009 2:38 PM

Feb 2008
I'm a 14 year old girl, nearly 15, i like to write stories but i really sucks at drawing.
Stories usually come up alone, after seeing sometihng. I prefer thiking my story in my head cuz it take to much time writing u.u. I do short poem to even if i don't like them, but ppl does =/
Right now im writing a story about some hightschool student in 3000 life, ( sound boring but have acitons in it, lol)

May 10, 2009 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
HiHi!I'm 15 years old(B-day Nov. 4th) living in the boring parts of MoValXD.I guess you could say I'm a good writer.For some strange reason,I get all my best ideas while a)I'm sleepy or b)it's early in the morning.I'm currently working on a manga which will include romance,adventure,action,and hopefully some comedy.As soon as I find a manga artist I'll be on a role.Well anyways..nice to meet everyone!
May 10, 2009 5:47 PM

Apr 2009
Hi all, I'm Saffy and I live somewhere in the US. ^^ Yup, specific, I know.. I like reading and anime. Writing too, but I've been somewhat put off lately. I love to contemplate fanfics, though not necessarily write them- though they've been so planned all I have to do is get the words down. But that's harder than it sounds. ;) Poems are cool too.

To date, the most important writing event of my life has been Midnight Mossflower, a Redwall "survivor" writing contest I participated in. It was an awesome experience, especially in dealing with the challenge of cooperating with nine other writers to make a cohesive, interesting story. For those who don't know, a "survivor" writing contest is like a pass along story, in which your character is the center of action in the parts you write. However, people vote one character off each week depending how good the writing is. I got voted off pretty early but I hope to have more experience in survivor contests in the future.... XD

I also love to draw. Watching anime has helped me develop my aWeSoMe SKIlLZ >.<

BTW, does anyone know if it's legal to publish a manga in the traditional form (from left to right) if you're not Japanese and you drew it?
MAL Book Club join if you like reading

May 10, 2009 5:57 PM

Mar 2009
2 Saffy: That contest sounds awesome! Where/how did/do you join?

Of course it's legal to publish manga from left to right if it's your work. Look at Bleedman (author of the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi and Grim Tales from Down Below)

Manhwa, (the Korean version of Manga), is also published in left to right format, so you're fine!
MINE:

What I believe in:
May 10, 2009 6:11 PM

Jul 2008
I'm Zero-Kun, and I can't draw my way through a wet paper bag...so I write.
My stories usually come to me while I'm trying to sleep (which is the cause of my insomnia btw -_-)
Being Bisexual myself, I love Yuri/Yaoi and would probably write a few stories for both(which I haven't done yet)

Anyway, I'm currently working on a story called Demons Reign...which I hope to eventually make into a Manga
TamoballMay 11, 2009 8:41 PM
May 10, 2009 8:47 PM

Jun 2008
I'm kyneval and i can't draw neatly. But i write some stories when i get bored. I work alone btw. I think that's all..^^
May 11, 2009 12:19 AM

May 2008
what kind of stories do you like to write kyneval?
May 11, 2009 2:22 AM

May 2009
I'm wolfsbane and I'm currently working w/ fatal and miru-SAMA.. drawing is what I contribute to the group.. I'm still trying to improve my drawings though, and I say I have drawn alot these days while I am not doing anything..

aside from drawing I also compose songs..I had plenty of them, I guess..

BTW..I'm going to be 16 this july..I'm starting to get old..really..

there are a lot of ideas we can get everywhere
and a wide variety of imagination is much needed..

don't be afraid to share them..^^
May 11, 2009 2:50 AM

Oct 2008
I'm Capitulant, I'm sixteen. I've been watching anime for about ten years now, and reading manga for about six. I've always had an appreciation for writing and drawing and have been doing both since a very young age. My drawing skills seem to diminish the older I get (no seriously, lol), but my writing is getting better and better with time, and I'm very proud of my ability. Everything I work on is a solo effort. I've written three books, and have two in-progress, I write a lot of short stories, and have notebooks filled with them and tons of documents saved on my laptop. I also write the occasional fanfic. I've been taken with the idea of creating my own manga for the last two or three years. I've come up with quite a few ideas I like, but there's one that's begging me to actually act on it, instead of just tweaking my outline for months on end, like I do with the others. I've been working on my art skills off and on since I decided I wanted to try making a manga, and have had fairly good results, I hope I can continue to improve. I'm very private and a shy-introvert; for the most part I tend to keep my work to myself.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Oh, and sorry for the giant paragraph, some of that should be spaced apart, but I didn't want my post to look even more gigantic, lol. XD

Miss Jones - My Pretty Little Baby
May 11, 2009 2:52 AM

May 2008
hahaha
no worries more info the better =3
May 11, 2009 12:07 PM

Apr 2009

Well, first of all, you need to be familiar with the Redwall series. Otherwise, it won't make any sense. But if you HAVE read them, then here's the url: Midnight Mossflower Click Story to read the story. ^^ Three guesses who I am.. Hint: It's the worst writer.

I'm thinking of starting an Anime survivor contest of sorts- Death Note is favorite, since it'd be easy to eliminate people by using the note. A basic scenario would be like: Another note falls into the hands of a boy/girl (which the admin, me, plays) and after the other 10 characters have been selected we get the story going. For example, this could be in an orphanage so the chars would be directly connected.

Anyway.. yup. There's also a Redwall survivor contest casting its chars right now, it's called Redscape. so be sure to send your applications!

Apr 2009

Well, first of all, you need to be familiar with the Redwall series. Otherwise, it won't make any sense. But if you HAVE read them, then here's the url: Midnight Mossflower Click Story to read the story. ^^ Three guesses who I am.. Hint: It's the worst writer.

I'm thinking of starting an Anime survivor contest of sorts- Death Note is favorite, since it'd be easy to eliminate people by using the note. A basic scenario would be like: Another note falls into the hands of a boy/girl (which the admin, me, plays) and after the other 10 characters have been selected we get the story going. For example, this could be in an orphanage so the chars would be directly connected.

Anyway.. yup. There's also a Redwall survivor contest casting its chars right now, it's called Redscape. so be sure to send your applications!

Apr 2009

Anyway.. yup. There's also a Redwall survivor contest casting its chars right now, it's called Redscape. so be sure to send your applications

EDIT: Sorry, stupid computer froze, and I pressed it three times...
SaffyMay 11, 2009 12:12 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» your stories and ideas

NaruUzimaki - May 13, 2009

10 by NightSnow »»
Nov 23, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Request an ID CARD HERE :) ( 1 2 3 )

Miru-SAMA - May 11, 2009

146 by NightSnow »»
Nov 2, 2012 9:19 AM

» The Light Novel Project

ArchieBlaye - Apr 22, 2010

4 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 25, 2010 12:52 PM

» Music

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

20 by ArchieBlaye »»
Apr 20, 2010 10:45 AM

» Poems ( 1 2 )

Fatal1078 - May 10, 2009

51 by Ph3niXu »»
Feb 7, 2010 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.