Forum Settings
Forums

WHICH CLAYMORE would be the most difficult to date and why?

New
Mar 19, 2009 2:11 AM

Aug 2008
i say udine cause she would always try to control the relation ship with a headlock
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 19, 2009 3:06 AM

Dec 2008
Ophelia - I doubt that anyone could survive to the end of the first date with her:)
New profile design sucks.
Mar 19, 2009 5:07 PM

Jan 2009
teresa before meeting clare
she hate humans and is complitly indifferent to all creatures.
she wouldn't notice you or accept you.
orphelia would at least play whit you and kill you at end.
Mar 20, 2009 12:12 PM

Aug 2008
true
Mar 22, 2009 11:51 AM

Jun 2008
all of them. they're fictional manga characters :3
Mar 24, 2009 11:21 AM

Sep 2008
i think miata bacause she is still a kid ^^,
Mar 25, 2009 12:23 AM

May 2008
robosapien said:
all of them. they're fictional manga characters :3
Though I have a different reason as to why, my answer's the same.

Mar 25, 2009 5:26 AM

Jan 2009
let's change a littre question: who would be the hardest to date if they would be real life pearson's and why?
since everyone can answer same as robosapien and spellbinder.
but that's not a point of this threat.
and it's uninteresting.
Mar 25, 2009 10:24 AM

May 2008
Would this be before or after their transformation? And if after, for those it would apply to, before or after their awakening?

Just like with the financial industry, without setting a few parameters, answers can still run rampant.

Before their transformation, it'd be kinda hard to answer since we don't get a whole lot of their personality at that point. All we have is after they were made into half-demon weapons, which then my answer would still be the same; all of them because they'd be running around killing youma and not have the time for a date.

After their awakening, for those who have awakened, it'd still be all of them since it'd be a very dangerous prospect of dating someone when you're potentially food (ever see a cat and a mouse on a date?).

Kinda sorry (just a little) to be so analytical in this, but that's how my brain works half the time.

Mar 26, 2009 5:13 AM

Jan 2009
ok i will writte a littre more streght statment.
who would be the hardest to date if they were real live pearson's in todays world (so no sword and no yoma, no job, only thair personality in normal human body)
and i do not care if they are awakened or claymore just that you writte beside claymore orphelia or awakened orphelia.
but it would be nicer if we would only use claymores without special case's as alica, beth and AF. since that was original question.

happy now?
Mar 30, 2009 3:37 PM

Jun 2008
lol i'm sorry for being a dick you don't have to rephrase it. i just couldn't come up with an answer because i cba to think about it.

But fine: Priscilla. We're all like having sex and she transforms and her spiked head impales me and I die. That would blow.

I'd go for the butterfly one or something, least risk incase of transformation.

They do transform due to sexual arousal right? Or am I thinking of something else.
Mar 31, 2009 6:46 AM

Jan 2009
jack4s said:

who would be the hardest to date if they were real live pearson's in todays world (so no sword and no yoma, no job, only thair personality in normal human body)
and i do not care if they are awakened or claymore just that you writte beside claymore orphelia or awakened orphelia.
but it would be nicer if we would only use claymores without special case's as alica, beth and AF. since that was original question.

happy now?

you again missed the point, but allright your answer jean, so let's end it here.
Mar 31, 2009 4:12 PM

Aug 2008
why people say ophelia? she has good sense of humor (tho she would probably try to kill you at end of date)
I would say Clare she is so lost with people.
Apr 1, 2009 3:14 AM

Dec 2008
lakisa said:
why people say ophelia? she has good sense of humor (tho she would probably try to kill you at end of date)

It's a fact that starting a date with Ophelia could be easier than with other Claymores but the problem is that she would be the only one enjoying it (if I go to a date I like it to be a pleasant experience, not a sadistic execution:)

I would say Clare she is so lost with people.

Well... Maybe she is not very good when it comes to relations with other people (hardly surprising) but remember that she is the only Clayniore known to us that had something like a man-woman relationship:)
Apr 16, 2009 8:13 AM

Oct 2008
Teresa!
Simple reason...she is dead xD
Apr 16, 2009 1:15 PM

Mar 2009
Priscilla, those spikes...*Shudders*
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
May 1, 2009 3:41 PM
Nov 2008
I don't think any of the claymores would be difficult to date, they have all been alone for so long that secretly in their heads they are all just screaming. "PLEASE LOVE ME NOW!"

...Eeeer... well maybe except for Ophelia she has some brain problems... and maybe not so much the more manly claymores like Rachel and Undine I can't see them wanting to be with anyone.
May 2, 2009 8:18 AM

Jan 2009
@hell88 at least normal answer after few abstract ones.

dedrich- she would overwork herself befor even find any interes in love, since she fallow every word as absulute rule.

but in general it's true that moust claymores want love or even more to be accepted.
May 2, 2009 12:34 PM

Dec 2008
@ Hell88
@ jack4s
I doubt that Claymores like Theresa, Miria, Ilene or Deneve would fall in love with someone just because he showed interest in them, in Theresa case it would probably end like the first meeting between her and Clare - with serious beating...
May 2, 2009 5:57 PM
Nov 2008
@Karharot: You are probably right about this with most of the Claymores, it would probably take a while for any of the girls to trust someone for a little or a long while, because they are always feared as monsters.
May 3, 2009 12:50 PM

Jan 2009
@Karharot read my first post (teresa)
Miria would need a smart partner or it wouldn't work.
Irene she would probably be much more happy with same relationship that clare and teresa had (sisters)
deneve she is quite type so someone with a lot of patience.

for all 3 we would need guy with a lot of patience and that's smarter than average or that can create mood(break the wall).

but it's true that they aren't easy girls to date.
and we said in general cases, not allways. (general != allways)
May 4, 2009 1:51 PM
Nov 2008
Not easy to date, but maybe not the case with Helen. She seems more open than any of the other Claymores that we have seen so far.
May 7, 2009 11:17 PM
Aug 2007
Easiest to date would obviously be Helen. Loves to drink, melancholic, happy-go-lucky, and has her charm, even though she looks butch. Very date-able but she's the kind to that'll send you to the ATM machine once or twice a night.
May 8, 2009 10:46 AM
Nov 2008
Lol, Helen... butch? No way, I think you haven't been paying attention to some of the other Claymores like Undine and Rachel. Now those two are butch lol. Helen is slim. :p
May 8, 2009 6:42 PM
Aug 2007
You have a different definition of butch'. I've met (and unfortunately dated) butch girls who had great bods. Butch' is borderline lesbo BTW.

I would date all 7 of the "rogues" except for Uma hehe. Now that you mention it, Cynthia's cuteness is starting to rub off on me in a weird way. Hmmm....
May 9, 2009 7:43 AM
Nov 2008
Well their are different definitions for that word.

Speaking of cuteness, I think Clarice has rubbed off on me in a weird way. :p
May 20, 2009 11:22 PM
Aug 2007
Clarice? There were some pics that she looked like a dude. Then again, there were some pics that showed how hot she is. Maybe it's because Miata was seen sucking on her tits. Who knows..
May 21, 2009 12:44 PM
Nov 2008
Wait a second, which pics were these that made her look like a dude? XD And yeah we have got to see quite a lot of her. :D
May 21, 2009 6:15 PM
Aug 2007
Well, I guess you know which issue it was when she burst out of the shower with Miata and her butt was visible. LOL When I'm bored, I;m trying to find out if Clare and Miria are wearing underwear underneath those hoooot short skirts of theirs...:)

-Regarding the current manga, I'm more interested in the fight between Riful and Alicia-beth rather than the connection between Raph-ciela and Clare. It's a preference but obviously, I'm curious on what the connection is...
May 22, 2009 4:11 AM

Nov 2007
The most difficult Claymore to date?

Honestly, I'd say Clare!
Why?
Because, as we know from chapter 11, every time you try to kiss her, Raki will give you a swift kick in the balls! ;D
May 22, 2009 8:12 AM
Nov 2008
hollywood said:
Well, I guess you know which issue it was when she burst out of the shower with Miata and her butt was visible. LOL When I'm bored, I;m trying to find out if Clare and Miria are wearing underwear underneath those hoooot short skirts of theirs...:)

-Regarding the current manga, I'm more interested in the fight between Riful and Alicia-beth rather than the connection between Raph-ciela and Clare. It's a preference but obviously, I'm curious on what the connection is...

Yeah I remember that, I'm waiting for the next time we see her to see what she reveals this time around. :D Not only you should be looking under Clare and Miria's skirts, but don't forget Tabitha has a short skirt on too. :p

As for Riful and Alicia-Beth, I don't think Riful is going to die very easy.

@secondakira: Yeah as long as Raki is around anyone will get a kick to the balls if they even try to get near Clare, better go after her now while she is still looking for Raki. XD
May 22, 2009 4:49 PM
Aug 2007
Hell88 said:
hollywood said:

Yeah I remember that, I'm waiting for the next time we see her to see what she reveals this time around. :D Not only you should be looking under Clare and Miria's skirts, but don't forget Tabitha has a short skirt on too. :p

@secondakira: Yeah as long as Raki is around anyone will get a kick to the balls if they even try to get near Clare, better go after her now while she is still looking for Raki. XD

Cool. We share the same civilized depravity on Clare and Miria skirts. For some unknown reason, I'm not that so hot on Tabitha, who to me, is in the same league as Uma. Meaning I'll take them out to the movies BUT they're buying the tickets and paying for my food.

Ya. I think Riful wont die. The author already killed off Easley and there's no one to replace him. That's 2 Abyssals left which would make the series boring unless Raph-ciela was the intended replacement as the new Abyssal.

BTW, I still dont like Raki.
May 23, 2009 7:31 AM

Nov 2007
Hell88 said:

Might still be risky though...
Because once he finds you the ballkicking will REALLY hurt, now that he's all grown up and strong. ;)
May 23, 2009 8:35 AM
Nov 2008
hollywood said:
Hell88 said:
hollywood said:

Cool. We share the same civilized depravity on Clare and Miria skirts. For some unknown reason, I'm not that so hot on Tabitha, who to me, is in the same league as Uma. Meaning I'll take them out to the movies BUT they're buying the tickets and paying for my food.

Ya. I think Riful wont die. The author already killed off Easley and there's no one to replace him. That's 2 Abyssals left which would make the series boring unless Raph-ciela was the intended replacement as the new Abyssal.

BTW, I still dont like Raki.

Take them out but they have to buy everything. I didn't think about that one before. XD

As for the sisters, I think Clare will separate Raphaela and leave Lucielia to die. Then I have a feeling we can find out if Irene really is dead or not.(I would so date Irene) :D

I don't like Raki either but I stopped hating him. ;)

@secondakira: I only have one thing to say about that. LOL
May 23, 2009 8:22 PM
Aug 2007
" Take them out but they have to buy everything. I didn't think about that one before. XD

As for the sisters, I think Clare will separate Raphaela and leave Lucielia to die. Then I have a feeling we can find out if Irene really is dead or not.(I would so date Irene) :D

@secondakira: I only have one thing to say about that. LOL"

hehe, GMTA on dating Tabitha/Uma.

Why would she separate the 2? That's cold leaving one of em' to die. My money is still on those replacing Easley. 2 Abyssals aint fun. More would be nice. On Irene: I wouldn;t date an arm-less chick. But after all this time, obviously she grew her arms.

I'm with you. I used to reeealllly HATE Raki, but I still dont like him. If he were set on fire, i still wouldn;t even spit on him.

@secondakira: that's why we need an awakened Pris to screw up everything. My favorite Mira scene?

When she told Clare to STFU about Raki in the cave and they fought each other. Now that's comedy!
May 25, 2009 6:27 AM
Nov 2008
hollywood said:
" Take them out but they have to buy everything. I didn't think about that one before. XD

@secondakira: I only have one thing to say about that. LOL"

hehe, GMTA on dating Tabitha/Uma.

Why would she separate the 2? That's cold leaving one of em' to die. My money is still on those replacing Easley. 2 Abyssals aint fun. More would be nice. On Irene: I wouldn;t date an arm-less chick. But after all this time, obviously she grew her arms.

I'm with you. I used to reeealllly HATE Raki, but I still dont like him. If he were set on fire, i still wouldn;t even spit on him.

@secondakira: that's why we need an awakened Pris to screw up everything. My favorite Mira scene?

When she told Clare to STFU about Raki in the cave and they fought each other. Now that's comedy!

Well I think Lucielia is already dead, the only thing keeping her alive is Raphaela's yoki as long as she is fused with her like that. Besides Rubal said something about how Clare should save her, I think Clare might do it.(BTW I would date Raphaela too) :D And of course Irene grew her arms back... well maybe just the right arm. LOL

Yeah if Raki was going to die a slow death like that I wouldn't care.XD
May 25, 2009 2:16 PM
Aug 2007
Well, until now a majority of the fans wouldn't care about Raki, but sigh....he's needed to get the series going forward I guess. I even re-read the arc where Clare plants her tongue on Raki hehe. Darn, how many more days til' the next chapter?

OK back on topic: I wouldn;t date Uma due to financial constraints but Helen looks like she;ll bleed your wallet dry.
May 25, 2009 4:15 PM
Nov 2008
Next chapter should be out in a few days, it usually comes out the last day of the month or the first day of the next month. Then we usually get translations all around in a couple days after that. :)

Yes well I'm not sure where you are getting all these things about Yuma from but yeah she would be a downer to be with. As for Helen, yeah she'll do more to your wallet, like burning it. Better to stick with the smart girls. :p
May 25, 2009 9:59 PM
Aug 2007
I noticed that you're a long-time reader when most people would stick with "Yuma" instead of "Uma" when the changes happened right after around chapter 70. How dare they try to insert "Louvre" instead of "Rubel". Does Franky House think they could just fool the readers? :)
May 26, 2009 8:01 AM
Nov 2008
hollywood said:
I noticed that you're a long-time reader when most people would stick with "Yuma" instead of "Uma" when the changes happened right after around chapter 70. How dare they try to insert "Louvre" instead of "Rubel". Does Franky House think they could just fool the readers? :)

Yeah I started reading Claymore a few years ago. I noticed a lot of the names seemed to have changed since then. I don't know why they are doing it, it's kind of annoying. :p
May 26, 2009 4:29 PM
Aug 2007
Hell88 said:
hollywood said:

Yeah I started reading Claymore a few years ago. I noticed a lot of the names seemed to have changed since then. I don't know why they are doing it, it's kind of annoying. :p

In that case, the character 'Lune' (referred to as the eye' of the org) was actually Renee?
May 26, 2009 5:52 PM
Nov 2008
hollywood said:
Hell88 said:
hollywood said:

In that case, the character 'Lune' (referred to as the eye' of the org) was actually Renee?

Well I remember it was Lune/Rune/Rene/Renee. Same thing with Rigaldo/Rigardo/Rigalds. Some others like Easley/Isley, Irene/Ilena and I can keep going on for a long time with so many characters. I think the translators just have no idea sometimes about the names, and keep changing them around every now and then when they are not sure what the name really is.

Not saying the translators are doing a bad job because without them we wouldn't have the manga to read. I don't mind the changed names I just pretend the name was the way it was before. XD
May 26, 2009 6:05 PM

May 2008
fwiw, in the official Viz translation it is Louvre... which is why they went with it. Rubel just seems more familiar to most of us.

I am a banana.
May 27, 2009 8:51 AM
Nov 2008
I noticed that most of the names changed after the manga and anime was licensed.
May 27, 2009 9:13 PM
Aug 2007
Hell88 said:
I noticed that most of the names changed after the manga and anime was licensed.

Correct. I bought one of the actual Viz books a few weeks back and compared the translation and a Jap classmate told me (she has no clue about the series...go figure) and that the Viz translation is more formal...NOT exactly correct...but closer (and not much) to the meaning of the raws.
heh, I just noticed your avatar after all this time and no wonder you're a fan of Raphy.

@Saka: it is Louvre, but heck, I'm too lazy and stubborn to change.
May 30, 2009 1:47 PM
Aug 2007
Obviously. She was the 1st of my fantasies. Then Miria, Galatea, Cynthia comes along and my mind goes haywire.
Jul 4, 2009 8:17 AM

Feb 2009
Ophelia because she so dangerous and also shes unpredictable.
Jul 4, 2009 9:08 AM
Nov 2008
Ophelia would be scary.
Jul 4, 2009 10:46 PM
Aug 2007
Hell88 said:
Ophelia would be scary.

I agree. BUT I'm a little bit attracted to the "crazy girl" personality because Ophelia is ummm...."unpredictable". Life aint worth living unless you've dated Ophelia I guess.
Jul 5, 2009 7:36 AM

Dec 2008
hollywood said:
Hell88 said:
Ophelia would be scary.

I agree. BUT I'm a little bit attracted to the "crazy girl" personality because Ophelia is ummm...."unpredictable". Life aint worth living unless you've dated Ophelia I guess.

There isn't any life after date with Ophelia...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.