Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 7, 2014 11:39 PM
Jan 2012
Shayko said:
Clannad is the only anime in which I felt the way OP did. I didn't know what to do with myself for a few days, xD. It got better after I spent a little bit of time listening to the ost and researching other anime that may interest me.

Yeah. The way I fixed the problem was to re-watch the series. I think this series gets to a lot of people because they can put themselves in Tomoya's shoes, largely because the character development is so good, and since a lot of anime watchers are at this high school/college age. Especially if you are a romantic like myself, you kind of wish you had the true love like the one

Plus I would imagine some people wish they had friends like Tomoya. With this it also helps to hang out with friends and realize how good your friends are, and to have faith that there is a girl in the world that is your soulmate and that you will meet her. At least for this series, thinking this helped me out of the void, since it's the deepest one I have felt in all the anime I have watched too.
Dec 9, 2014 1:00 AM

Oct 2014
i just finished watching clannad AS today an i do feel the same way as you do.. i don't care what people say but im a 26 year old male an i have been crying all day... im on lunch break right now an i just wanted to to talk about this... i feel as tho i lost something great with the ending of this show... at first i would listen dango daikazoku lol because i liked it from season on so i put it on my phone so i can listen to it at work overnight... but tonight i had to go to the bathroom because i started to cry..idk what to say this changed me somehow... to date it is the worst feeling i had with an anime.... i was sad for Enma Ai in hell girl but that now does not come close to clannad.... thanks for listening i dont have many people around me to talk to this made me feel better.
Dec 9, 2014 6:52 AM
Sep 2014
I think everyone who watched this anime felt the same way, whoever say that he didnt is lier.
I was sitting and just spacing out for hours, listening soundtracks made it worse.
Go on youtube and comment on every video :)
And btw, its ok to cry in bathroom
Dec 23, 2014 6:51 AM

Dec 2014
i feel so stupid not watching this anime although i know the anime from a long time ago...
just recently finished watching it, almost all episodes makes me cry like a girl, and makes my shirt wet too...(no tissue atm)
that dango daizoku songs too, always make my eyes cloudy everytime i listening to it...
and yeah, i got the same feeling as the op says...argh...
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

OurSocialStatus - Mar 26, 2009

323 by Bruh69XD »»
May 2, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

726 by PsychicSensor »»
Apr 30, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1169 by Bruh69XD »»
Apr 30, 5:37 PM

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

5 by lycan_ »»
Apr 30, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.