Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2009 11:45 AM

Mar 2008
There could be many reasons for liking this pairing it could be something from a episode, or pictures by fans of the pair. So what's your reason?

My reason would have to be from a episode, where Itachi and Sasuke met after so long. It was where Itachi was beating the crap out of Sasuke, and he moves in close and it looks like he's going to kiss him, but inside he whispering something into Sasuke's ear. Right then and there was when the idea of the pairing came to mind.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 22, 2010 3:53 AM

Oct 2010
because Itachi loves his little bro so much, and also all that wasted time Sasuke could have spent in brotherly love hating him...<3
alter/blast/catch/die/energise/flick/grab/halt/intercept/joke/kill/lock/murder/nick/open/pull/quash/react/smash/track/undermine/vectorise/water/x-ray/yell/zap
---
PRIORITY PETS :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.