Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2014 7:59 AM

Dec 2011
Outside the park, there is a huge place where many merchants of different regions gather. They all sell their stuff here, be it weaponry, armory, food or simple decorations. It's usually very busy here, being able to hear the voices from the merchant in the park. Though only at the entrance.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 5, 2014 8:16 AM
Oct 2013
Walks into the bustling district of the market mask and robe still on. He walked over to a bread booth 'I heard the food here is great.' He buys one and tries it. "Fantastic. The rumors don't let down." He walked over to the weapons and armor stands. 'Not as exuberant as back home, but good enough.' At the moment he didn't have enough money to buy any weapons or armor, so he walked away after receiving a few glares from the merchant. As he strolled around snacking on his loaf of bread he noticed more and more people staring at him. He assumed it was due to his mask. 'Better than them staring cause of my pale skin and red eyes.' But as he walked he slowly grew more agitated by their glares. 'Let 'em try something if they want to. Ass holes' He sat down on a bench with a third of his bread left.
OH MY GOD!!!!! I almost gave f*** what you think.
Jan 5, 2014 4:36 PM

Dec 2011
Yugana wandered the crowded streets of the Shopping District. She thought it would be a good idea to start getting contracts, however was unsure of how exactly. The only guess she thought would be to find an Inn or Tavern of some sort where mercenaries and such were known to accumulate and waiting there for people to approach her. She was completely blind to the Citadel however. She knew little of where anything was. Yugana eventually decided that merely wandering around this district and eavesdropping on conversations would help her with the information she needed.
Jan 6, 2014 5:48 AM
Oct 2013
After having a seat at the Hope restaurant Mori decided to spitefully walk around browsing the merchandise in the market. He once again wore his mask, and was attracting a lot of eyes due to it. He took no notice of Yugana. She had thoroughly blended in. He passed by her and picked up and bought a dagger. He had hoped earlier that he would buy a nicer blade, but this would have to do. He slid it into the inside of his robes and continued walking on.
Jan 6, 2014 10:50 AM

Dec 2011
Yugana had acquired the information she needed. There was an inn that she could remain at. She didn't enjoy being crowded with a bunch of random people all that much so she immediately started heading out of the shopping district. She took note of Mori however did absolutely nothing. She had not reason to do or say anything simply because of his apparel.
Jan 8, 2014 10:06 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden led 'Fang' to the Shopping district. It was as busy as ever, maybe even busier than normal. It's a place where people come to get their daily goods and others, so of course it's like this during the day. But there are more 'unusual' people than normal. He just overlooked them for now, it's not like anything'd happen anyways.

"Well then, Fang. This is the Shopping District.", he started, "Well.. what is there to say..? It's usually very busy during the day.. that's all. And it's really close to the park!"
Jan 8, 2014 11:48 AM
Oct 2013
Mori stands up and approaches Fang. When next to him he whispers in his ear. "Why the hell are you in public. You are almost 18 right? You should know better then to be out near your birthday." Mori was being serious. He could tell by the violent and spastic feel of the energy around this person, that they were either 'hungry' or nearing a birthday. Mori then walked back to the booths while keeping an eye on the child.
Jan 9, 2014 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
"This place seems normal enough" he mumbled
Jan 9, 2014 1:57 PM

Dec 2011
"Well that was weird."

Someone had approached them, Fang to be exact, and that person didn't look like what people'd call 'normal'. But he shouldn't think much about it.. as if this world was 'normal', especially after that weird event.

"Wanna go through the stands before anything else?"
Jan 9, 2014 2:02 PM

Jul 2009
"Lead the wa-"
I'm coming to collect my throne... Scream a demonic voice in the head of Kiba (I'm making a second character)
Jan 17, 2014 6:40 AM

Dec 2011
"Is something the matter?"

Aiden looked at Fang. He cut off halfway through his sentence and that made Aiden wonder. He looked behind him and grinned.

"What're we going to do?"
Jan 19, 2014 3:37 AM

Nov 2010
"Ah, the Citadel. It's been ages since I came to this place, and nothing had changed the slightest." Whither those who looked at him had been eying him with curiosity, disgust, or even infatuation, Meruem makes his way through the hordes of people flashing smiles at whoever looked. Where did those looks sprout out from? Well any person would have noticed that Meruem is a demon after seeing him land near the entrance with pitch black wings, and women can't help but squeak when they see such a mysteriously charming demon.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jan 19, 2014 5:42 AM

Jul 2009
"..umm...lead the way...ahem....I think i've seen enough of this place i'm gonna go.."
Jan 19, 2014 8:16 AM

Dec 2011
Aiden thought that Fang was acting weird. But paid no attention to why. If that guy didn't want to tell him, he's not going to get anything out of him anyways. Aiden sighed, brushing his hair back a little and looks around.

"It seems more crowded here.. than normal..", Aiden mumbled, "Fang, what do you mean, you're gonna go?"
Jan 19, 2014 8:41 AM

Jul 2009
",,,I ....need to go...is all...." He starts to walk away.
Jan 19, 2014 11:53 AM

Dec 2011
As Fang walked away, Aiden sighed. It was a weird way of leaving, especially with the reason he had. Aiden looked around, there're only merchants around. Not really a lot who caught his interest. Just letting it go, Aiden walked towards the town inn, there wasn't much to do after all.
Jan 19, 2014 12:13 PM

Feb 2013
Salvatore walked into the Shopping District and laughed, "Hahaha~It's so busy!"
Jan 20, 2014 1:51 PM

Dec 2011
Aiden looked around. He was caught shocked at the sight. Apparently demons around the shopping district are vanishing one by one by what appears to be a magic circle beneath them. Aiden looked dumbfounded as he kept moving.

"This's going to be fun."
Jan 20, 2014 1:59 PM

Feb 2013
Salvatore tried jumping onto a demon and latching to its back in an attempt to teleport to where the demons were~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Event] Conference Room ( 1 2 )

Discount66 - Jan 19, 2014

53 by Dragon360 »»
Mar 11, 2014 10:13 AM

» [Citadel/Starting Point] Portal

Discount66 - Jan 1, 2014

8 by Dragon360 »»
Jan 20, 2014 9:23 AM

Sticky: » [Character] Demon/Crossbreed

Discount66 - Jan 1, 2014

10 by Discount66 »»
Jan 19, 2014 1:04 PM

» [Citadel] Town Inn

Discount66 - Jan 5, 2014

1 by Pauljmire »»
Jan 19, 2014 8:14 AM

Sticky: » [Character] Human

Discount66 - Jan 1, 2014

9 by SalvatoreDoni »»
Jan 19, 2014 4:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.