Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2007 12:59 AM

Feb 2007
This thread is all about the new album that Muse will be recording when they are finished with all their tours this year. At the moment, all we know is that it is going to be more electronic and dance focused, with maybe even an orchestra chipping in to help. Discuss!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 12, 2007 2:07 AM

Aug 2007
i'd love to see an album like that! orchestra rockz! GO muse, go muuuuse!!^^
no im rly looking forward to just anything new by Muse. love these guys.
Nov 17, 2007 4:40 AM

Aug 2007
the last song they made for the black holes album was 'supermassive black hole'.
so that gives a first idea of the new sound. indeed more electronic and dance, but also kinda dark. i like it.

in an interview they said that this song was influenced by the belgium band Millionaire, my personal favourite, so im having high hopes for their new work.
Jun 2, 2008 7:34 AM

Mar 2008
I don't like the new sound. Okay, new sounds are better. But Supermassive Black Hole... is not. I hope new album will satisfy me.
Aug 29, 2008 7:24 AM

Feb 2007
SBH was my first Muse song. Not their best, but I still think it's pretty good. Really depends if you like Electronic or not.

More News about the Album:

As previously reported, Muse had tentatively started work on album number five, the follow up to 2006's 'Black Holes And Revelations', earlier this year. Drummer Dominic Howard has now explained that the band wrote a few tracks ahead of their headline V Festival slots (August 16-17) and are set to head back to their studio near Lake Cuomo in Italy soon. Speaking to BBC 6music Howard said: "We're working on new stuff and we're gonna have a couple of weeks off and then in about two weeks time we're back out to Italy to start writing again." He added: "We've already done a few tracks and it sounds great, so we're just working towards the future." Howard also admitted he was a massive fan of recent Reading And Leeds Festivals headliners Rage Against The Machine. "The music they make is so from the heart, so passionate and really, they almost started a genre of music," he declared.

Did anyone notice that Muse torrent that apparently had music for 2009? And has anyone checked out the collaboration song between Muse and The Streets?
Mar 13, 2009 4:33 AM

Nov 2008
Really looking forward to it, if it's ok, it should be released halfway summer '09.
I can't wait. It's always nice to see a band progress and change their style.
It's good to see them experimenting. I'm excited for the orchestral pieces Matt composed.. will be good. -> More Matt @ piano. (Butterflies & Hurricanes, anyone?) And them getting a more electronic sound, perfectly fine with me. I loved Map of the Problematique, which sounds like Depeche Mode :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite Song? Why?

Cynojou - Jun 2, 2008

29 by itsthedust »»
Dec 26, 2012 11:49 AM

Poll: » fave cd?

nihil - Aug 15, 2007

28 by removed-user »»
Mar 20, 2011 7:42 PM

» Ever seen them live?

Cydonian - Jun 30, 2008

21 by miz_marie »»
Mar 20, 2011 3:00 PM

» HAARP

nihil - May 11, 2008

3 by desolato »»
Mar 13, 2009 4:47 AM

» Muse

frannie - Oct 9, 2008

1 by desolato »»
Mar 13, 2009 4:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.