Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 13, 2009 6:33 PM

Nov 2007
Title says all, I mean, everyone knows Taiga and Ryuuji are gonna be together, but why are you one of the rebels who still support Minori x Ryuuji?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 16, 2009 2:23 AM
Feb 2009
Just for me, the first one-way love and such things, like waving a red rag in front of a bull. Also, I love the unexpected plot twists. Therefore, as soon as I saw the setting Ryuuji x Minori, Taiga x Kitamura, then immediately realized two things: firstly, I like these pairings, and secondly, they do not have a single chance in this show. In the boring school romcoms, break initial pairs is a standard way. Thus ending with RxM/TxK automatically become a non-standard, and therefore win.
Also, Minori~n is love. ^____^
Feb 18, 2009 2:01 PM

Feb 2009
MOI i love the clueless girl who doesn't know what loves mean like ERIKO.i also love how she is a tomboy and totally weird.i like taiga but she shouldn't steal ryuji from minori...
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
Nov 30, 2011 2:06 PM

Feb 2009
My reason would be because I totally dislike Taiga, and I like the relationship between Ryuuji and Minori far more than Taiga's.

I actually disliked the ending.I got sick of Taiga's actitude plus how Ryuuji supported it. Okay she's got family problems and other stuff, but just to throw away your life in that way makes me sick.I really think that Ryuuji mistakes love with redemption.

Kushieda just gave on her own happiness for her best friend and she foolishly acts that way?Besides Kushieda's trauma is more dramatic than Taiga's plus at least she reacts (sometimes overreacts) like a common person, not like a madwoman.Jeje I must say I like Minori (too obvious xD).

Anyway I prefer the Ryuuji-Minori paring over the pairing of a spoiled kid like Taiga.

I know I kinda just give in too much anti-Taiga stuff.I mean no offense against her but that's my opinon.
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.

—F. Scott Fitzgerald
May 31, 2014 7:23 PM

May 2014
I love Minori :3 she should be with Ryuuji because it fits so well!!!!
seriously Taiga just feels like a spoiled kid I dislike her a lot.
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Oct 19, 2014 7:19 AM
Oct 2014
This is the first romantic anime that I personally didnt like the ending even though I already knew that Ryujii and Taiga will get together in the end. I like Kushieda more than Taiga because she knew that only Ryujii can take care of Taiga that much so she had to sacrifice her love for him.

She didnt even let Ryujii confessed to her because I think she can't refuse to his love (well that was I was wishing) :3
Apr 10, 2016 12:30 PM

Jul 2014
Haha, I know I'm a bit late but yeah, I'm more into Minori x Ryuuji.

Not that I dislike Taiga but I kind of see Ryuuji x Taiga as more of a sibling type of relationship.

I think Ryuuji is Minori's first love, and I think she's the type of girl who rarely falls in love so it is pretty sweet. And she is one of the few people who actually respected Ryuuji from the very start, so it's not hard to ship her with him (personally).

And yeah, I knew from the very, very beginning that Ryuuji and Taiga will end up together but I just couldn't help it.

It's not rare for me though, to ship other couples aside from the canon ship.
camilistApr 10, 2016 12:36 PM
Jul 24, 2016 7:24 AM
Jul 2015
I'm a bit late to the party but I still ship Minori x Ryuuji over everything else. Taigia is selfish and annoying, but Ryuuji's like a dad to her more than anything. Before he tried to help her be more responsible on her own and help her grow up, but when they were together, he just let her do whatever she wants.
To be completely honest, the only reason this ship didn't work out was Ami. She gave Minori dumb comments asking if she was feeling "Guilty", obviously in reference to her liking Ryuuji just like she thought Taiga did, even though Taiga didn't feel this way yet. It was because of this Minori didn't go to the Christmas party, prompting taiga to leave trying to get Minori there, prompting Ryuuji to stop her from feeling all alone.
So yea, my ship died because of Ami.
Jul 29, 2016 12:03 PM
Jul 2016
HAHAHAHA im probably really late but I will always ship minorin and ryuugi because wow they are amazing together and they had some of the best moments for me it was amazing taiga is cool but her relationship with taiga with ryuugi was more of a brother sister thing so yeah RYUUGI Ana and MINORIN FOR LIFE
Feb 19, 2017 8:22 PM
Dec 2016
LonelyHero said:
My reason would be because I totally dislike Taiga, and I like the relationship between Ryuuji and Minori far more than Taiga's.

I actually disliked the ending.I got sick of Taiga's actitude plus how Ryuuji supported it. Okay she's got family problems and other stuff, but just to throw away your life in that way makes me sick.I really think that Ryuuji mistakes love with redemption.

Kushieda just gave on her own happiness for her best friend and she foolishly acts that way?Besides Kushieda's trauma is more dramatic than Taiga's plus at least she reacts (sometimes overreacts) like a common person, not like a madwoman.Jeje I must say I like Minori (too obvious xD).

Anyway I prefer the Ryuuji-Minori paring over the pairing of a spoiled kid like Taiga.

I know I kinda just give in too much anti-Taiga stuff.I mean no offense against her but that's my opinon.

This just summarized it.

I kinda dislike Taiga... I of course like Minori... (Ever since the ghost-talk)

I think, though, that if they kept the Ryuuji-Taiga development going from that pool chapter, I would have not been pissed. But the fact that the show just kinda started to emphasize on Ryuuji-Minori, up to the point where we knew they liked eachother, and were a SINGLE STEP AWAY from coupling up, BOOM! Somehow Ryuuji completely changes his love-interest over the course of two episodes... Like what...

I would have preferred if Taiga got Heart-broken by those two becoming a couple, but without getting out of touch with Ryuuji. I don't dislike her as a character, she's fun, I just dislike her "romantically".

Didn't really dig the ending overall. It ended the obvious way :VV
I know I'm late AF but I just finished the series, and I'm pissed :P
Apr 15, 2017 9:36 AM
Apr 2017
I think ryuuji is more like a father figure to taiga.. he mistook it. Whereas minori and ryuuji were good for each other and I thought since taiga rejected kitamura .. kitamura should be paired up with ami. Leaving taiga to build a strong relation with family
Jun 5, 2017 9:59 PM
May 2017
Minorin_ayuzawa2 said:
I think ryuuji is more like a father figure to taiga.. he mistook it. Whereas minori and ryuuji were good for each other and I thought since taiga rejected kitamura .. kitamura should be paired up with ami. Leaving taiga to build a strong relation with family

Yes that's what I also thought. It was a father figure and not couple's love.
Taiga x Minori till the end of the world!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Vote for Toradora in the Anime Reactor Awards 2009

KouSeiran - Feb 25, 2010

0 by KouSeiran »»
Feb 25, 2010 9:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.