Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2013 6:32 AM
Sep 2012
i'm looking for anime where the MC is special, has something that others don't have it could be power(prefered)or talent or analysing... that he devlopps during the anime and it makes others seek him to capture him and all that and thanks by the way.
Oct 16, 2013 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
Strike the Blood
Only 2 episodes are out as it's airing but I think it fits pretty well with your request.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Oct 16, 2013 9:52 AM
Sep 2012
thanks but i already seen those 2 ep and i liked them .thanks again
Oct 16, 2013 10:09 AM

Mar 2012
Hmm. special MC well here's a few...

Ayashi no Ceres

Blood +

Ayakashi

Dance in the vampire bund (even though they are vampires, they live in a world of humans. She has special powers and so people are out to capture and make her do things she may not want to do)

Binbougami ga! (more comedic, but she is special. She has accumulated too much luck so there are people that are after her)

Bounen no Xamdou

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (he is able to talk to the dead. There's someone who's after him.)

Night head genesis (there area few people that have special powers like telekinesis and people are after them because of their ability to use and abuse it.)

Terra e... (this is similar as the anime above. There's a few people that have special psychic powers. Humans are afraid of them so they try to immediately annihilate them.)

Sacred seven (he has a special ability, and so do a few other's. People are after them.)

Natsume Yuujinchou (he has the ability to see youkai and has a special book with names of youkai in there. So, humans think he's weird, and youkai are after him because of his book and spiritual energy)

Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku wo! (this is more comedic, and there's a bit of romance. But, she's got special powers and there are people after her because of those powers)

Juuni Kokuki (the MC is a girl, but she's special and there are people that come after her to destroy her so she cannot take up her special position.)

Fractale (Phryne is special and people are after her. I don't want to spoil so I won't explain why. But I enjoyed this anime.)
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Oct 16, 2013 10:23 AM

Aug 2009
Monster - One of the characters has talent/analyzing skills and he is chased by another character because of it.

More topics from this board

» Short Series Recs (12-26 eps).

pludel2 - Yesterday

5 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 hours ago

» ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE!

Maryie - Apr 10, 2019

12 by Af2zl »»
7 hours ago

» Hyouka alike protagonist containing shows?

AlwaysBiggerFish - 10 hours ago

0 by AlwaysBiggerFish »»
10 hours ago

» Romance Manga/Anime with chubby female love interest

Jhida - May 20, 2015

9 by JadaH23 »»
11 hours ago

» Looking for harem + ecchi + adventure

aizen_sosuke3162 - Yesterday

2 by Longnines »»
Yesterday, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.