Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2013 10:26 PM

Aug 2011
OK. Let me make a "small" list with the things that bugged me so far. Feel free to add your own.

EPISODE 2
- They eat humans, huh? Gee, I wonder how they lived on mars so far...
- How the heck is it that only the raw recruits have the intelligence to flank and backstab BETAs while all the experienced troopers just shoot at their frontal armor while sitting in one spot.
- No way those things wouls witstand a hit from a tank shell, no matter what armor they have on.
- Red blood... these are carbon based? How the hell did they survive on mars.
- One word: Nukes.
- Wait, laser-class evolved mid battle? Hell, not even the zerg do that. What, did they have a laser den on the map and used vespine gas to tech up their attack angle?
- Wow, these recruits behave like highschool students and pussies... which they are...
- No way a vehicle would explode by simply being rammed at that speed.
The mech just lost all functions by crashing... but it didn't explode like the rest. Plot armor!
- They would have ripped her hand off before ripping her torso if they pulled like that...
Sep 28, 2013 9:01 AM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
I think you're reading too much into it.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Sep 28, 2013 10:44 AM

Aug 2011
Tracer_Senpai said:
I think you're reading too much into it.

Yeah... maybe. It's my curse. But tell me these aren't valid points! Try to find an explanation for this stuff to satisfy my obsession if you can!

Meanwhile:
EPISODE 3
- Why the heck do they behave like little kids? What the heck happend to chain of command. Those pilots are too informal.

EPISODE 4
- Shouldn't the Russians fear the diplomatic backlash of kidnapping and torturing a military officer, something you aren't allowed to do even to a POW. He was even supposed to be an ally, for Christ sake! What the heck?!
- The Russians should seriously rethink the security for their supposed "Top Secret Base", since it appears that there are obvious gaps in their defense if that kid could sneak somebody past all their patrols and guards, presuming they had any.
- Don't even get me started on the supposed tear between the mail char's Japanese and American heritage...
- Would the dark skinned chick stop bitching about her breast size. She's normal, it's the other that have abnormally sized and shaped chests.

EPISODE 5
- The Japanese Doll finally called him an American soldier... finally.
- "If it can only be piloted by a veteran, it's just an expensive coffin." - I agree, I agree completely. This is the most true and valid phrase in the entire series so far.
issen-ken-takaSep 28, 2013 1:02 PM
Oct 4, 2013 2:05 PM

Aug 2011
EPISODE 8
- Seriously, WTF is wrong with those Soviet Soldeirs, WTF happened with discipline. Conscripts pick on friggin elite test pilots? Officers barely give a frak? The Soviet army is a mess! No respect! No discipline! How the frak didn't the army fall apart yet? They're a disaster! Actually, every army is a disaster! It's worse than the soap opera from Starship Troopers. These aren't soldiers, they all a bunch of angsty kids driving military vehicles! Humanity is lost!

More topics from this board

» Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Season 2?

Allenkilla1 - Jun 11, 2013

45 by SlimShadyArgos1 »»
Dec 30, 2023 3:23 AM

» Muv Luv's Japanese critique of Americans

Jerrychiang - Aug 3, 2012

45 by 8man226 »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:32 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2012

175 by Zane_0 »»
Aug 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2012

146 by tinitits »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2012

52 by SMmania123 »»
Aug 13, 2022 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.