Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2009 10:07 PM
Jan 2009
To start off I'm NOT a supporter of Hamas...this topic is just to the people who blindly say that Hamas is a terrorist organization and it should be (removed)

Hamas started as an organization with a purpose: to fight against Israel. But does that make them terrorists?

The answer is NO, and that is simply because anybody who says they are terrorists is not living under the same conditions as they are.

Palestinians have lived for more than 60 years under oppression, occupation, poverty, lack of proper health care and services, all of them have people who care for killed, in prison or badly injured. And all of that is because of Israel.

They have the right to hate Israel, 60 years of negotiations and no apparent progress, they don’t have a country for god’s sake, who do they turn to…the UN, America, EU, Arab world…they tried but still no progress

Their only option to gain freedom is to fight for it and that why they elected Hamas, and if there were another election they will be elected again, because every single one of the people who lost someone in the last attack on Gaza will be with Hamas to take their revenge. This is a hatred that runs 60 years.

We all wish for peace and happily ever after while watching anime and drinking hot chocolate milk. But as I said we are not living the same conditions…we cannot comprehend how those people feel…may Allah help them all.

Although I think Hamas made some wrong decisions, this is my personal view and doesn’t change the fact that they are the last ray of hope to the Palestinians.

IMA-samaJan 31, 2009 10:11 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 1, 2009 12:47 AM

Sep 2007
IMA-sama said:
Their only option to gain freedom is to fight for it and that why they elected Hamas, and if there were another election they will be elected again, because every single one of the people who lost someone in the last attack on Gaza will be with Hamas to take their revenge. This is a hatred that runs 60 years.

Although I think Hamas made some wrong decisions, this is my personal view and doesn’t change the fact that they are the last ray of hope to the Palestinians.

Indeed it is. This is what many people don't understand, especially those who are not familiar with the Israel/ Palestinian conflict. They've tried 'peaceful negotiations' without success, and now they're looking for another option. You may call it a violent resort but you can hardly blame them for trying something.

The world has 'lost' another generation of Palestinians to violence; those very children who never had the searing hate for Israelis the way their parents/ grandparents did, will now want revenge. Some would say these orphaned youth are perfect 'bait' for Hamas to continue the resistance fighting, but I'd hardly put it that way. Having seen the massacre with their own eyes, they don't need Hamas' coercing to want to fight Israel.

Israelis accuse Hamas of grooming children to fight. It is but Israel that's creating a new generation of resistance fighters, and they have none to blame but themselves for the insecurity they feel today and will continue to feel for the rest of their lives unless they change their policies right now.
Feb 1, 2009 4:28 AM

Oct 2008
I agree with both of you. I also like to add that Hamas is desperate. Anyone who lives in the West Bank or Gaza district becomes desperate. When a country occupies yours with the aim of establishing a Jewish country when that country's religion STATES that the Jews shall never inhabit any place and force you to talk Hebrew when you're an Arab, what would you do?
What people don't understand specially people in the west that the conflict is connected to our religion. To them, becoming an Israeli citizen and living in one of the Israeli cities which are being compared to beverly hills and other posh cities in the U.S. shouldn't be a problem.
Feb 1, 2009 7:31 AM

Dec 2008
Rebella said:
What people don't understand specially people in the west that the conflict is connected to our religion. To them, becoming an Israeli citizen and living in one of the Israeli cities which are being compared to beverly hills and other posh cities in the U.S. shouldn't be a problem.

So because I live in the U.S I shouldn't care at all whatsoever about the woes of the Palestinian people? If I do then I'm "just another dumb American," but if I do try to be sympathetic, then I don't understand, because I'm not Muslim, or Middle Eastern.
free cookie for you!

Check Out Democrats of MAL
Feb 1, 2009 11:05 AM
Jan 2009
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:

So because I live in the U.S I shouldn't care at all whatsoever about the woes of the Palestinian people? If I do then I'm "just another dumb American," but if I do try to be sympathetic, then I don't understand, because I'm not Muslim, or Middle Eastern.

What she is saying is people in the west should care...people in east should care...evreybody in the world should care. this is last occupied land in the world...this conflict is the base of terorists hatred to the west

And to do that we (east and west) should undestand the basis of the conflict in order to solve the problem and before begining to throw charges

in the end I respect your sympathy because unfortunatly you are one of the few who try to base their thoughts on common sense
Feb 1, 2009 1:16 PM

Dec 2008

What she is saying is people in the west should care...people in east should care...evreybody in the world should care. this is last occupied land in the world...this conflict is the base of terorists hatred to the west

That's the way it should be, but apparantly some people aren't smart enough to use common sense ='[
free cookie for you!

Feb 1, 2009 2:42 PM

Sep 2008
How could the DEMOCRATICALLY elected Hamas be considered terrorists?
Is it right to call a GOVERNMENT terrorist organization ?

I don't know whether I should support Hamas' decisions or not , as IMA-sama said , we don't live there to judge ...
But we should take in consideration that even the Arabic media is not trusted in reporting their news ..
In Egypt for example the media is leaning more against Hamas , because they are part of "A-e7'wan Al-Muslmin" who are really hated by the Egyptian government , so corrupting their reputation is a target for the governmental media ..

Feb 1, 2009 10:20 PM

Oct 2008
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:

I highly recommend that you watch the movie Kingdom of Heaven. It shows the western world's opinion on the Israeli and Palestinien conflict in a very honest way. To make it short, it made it seem as people in Jerusalam are fighting over a rock which is believed to be "holy" but if that rock wasn't holy, would all that fighting and killing be worth it? This is how the west looks at the conflict. To them, we're clinging to Jerusalam and fighting for a "myth"

Our religion is not a myth. The fact that two religions came before Islam with the same messege but major alterations tell other wise.
Feb 1, 2009 11:10 PM

Sep 2007
Rebella said:

Our religion is not a myth. The fact that two religions came before Islam with the same messege but major alterations tell other wise.

What I don't get more than them thinking we're fighting over religious reasons, is- what of the atheists and agnostics who don't believe in religion (i.e, they think the Bible is fake, Christianity is irrational etc), yet fully support Israel's 'right to exist'?

They're all aware Israelis claim to be 'God's Chosen People', who have been promised the lands that "extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the Euphrates River to the Mediterranean Sea". If I were agnostic or atheist, I'd find it rubbish to think you had the right to thwart the rights of others and cause them suffering, and pointing to a 'fake' prophecy for justification. How can one not believe in God or organized religion, yet believe some people are 'chosen'? It's beyond me. They ought to be a little more consistent in their thinking.

I highly doubt Muslims would have gotten away with that logic if the Quran 'promised' them some land. *shakes head*
Feb 2, 2009 2:08 AM

Jul 2008
That's not true. Judaism is just a pretext, Zionists are originally atheists. And there are many Jewish groups who don't consider Israel as the "Promised Land".
Feb 2, 2009 3:04 AM

Sep 2007
Akinori said:
That's not true. Judaism is just a pretext, Zionists are originally atheists. And there are many Jewish groups who don't consider Israel as the "Promised Land".

Be that as it may, Judaism is used an excuse to invade Palestine by these Zionists. We all know they're not really religious- not even close.
Feb 2, 2009 9:42 PM

Dec 2008
Rebella said:
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:

I highly recommend that you watch the movie Kingdom of Heaven. It shows the western world's opinion on the Israeli and Palestinien conflict in a very honest way. To make it short, it made it seem as people in Jerusalam are fighting over a rock which is believed to be "holy" but if that rock wasn't holy, would all that fighting and killing be worth it? This is how the west looks at the conflict. To them, we're clinging to Jerusalam and fighting for a "myth"

Isn't Kingdom of Heavan about the crusades?
free cookie for you!

Feb 3, 2009 12:14 AM

Oct 2008
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:

Isn't Kingdom of Heavan about the crusades?

Do watch it. Trust me, it tells how peple in the west looks at our issue.
Would you mind telling me your age?
Feb 4, 2009 6:04 AM

Dec 2008
No I don't mind, I'm 16..

And I have seen Kingdom Of Heaven. By saying that I'll understand how the west looks at your issue. Your talking about how Christians and Muslims have vied for Jerusalem for centuries? Yes I think it's ridiculous how many lives have been unnecessarily wasted. And unfortunately I don't seen the West and the East sharing Jerusalem in the near future.
free cookie for you!

Feb 5, 2009 5:52 AM

Oct 2008
MaxTehNoob said:

And I have seen Kingdom Of Heaven. By saying that I'll understand how the west looks at your issue. Your talking about how Christians and Muslims have vied for Jerusalem for centuries? Yes I think it's ridiculous how many lives have been unnecessarily wasted. And unfortunately I don't seen the West and the East sharing Jerusalem in the near future.

This is where we don't agree. In Islam, we don't consider it a waste. Everybody dies after all and dying while defending a country is something very honorable.
We believe that once Israel occupies the lands within the Nile river to Euphrates river, judgement day will occur.
Feb 8, 2009 9:20 AM

Dec 2008
Rebella said:
MaxTehNoob said:

This is where we don't agree. In Islam, we don't consider it a waste. Everybody dies after all and dying while defending a country is something very honorable.
We believe that once Israel occupies the lands within the Nile river to Euphrates river, judgement day will occur.

http://www.danielpipes.org/247/imperial-israel-the-nile-to-euphrates-calumny
free cookie for you!

Feb 10, 2009 4:35 AM
Jan 2009
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:
MaxTehNoob said:

Israel Has done nothing but expand during it was established in 1948...I dont think that they will stop now when the whole world is ignoring all thier actions
Feb 10, 2009 11:54 AM

Sep 2007
MaxTehNoob said:
Rebella said:
MaxTehNoob said:

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4301.shtml

I'm not sure about the accuracy of the above article, though; we might have to wait and see if it ever comes to fruition.
Feb 13, 2009 10:14 AM

Dec 2008
While I doubt the acuracy of the above article as well.

Remember well that every religion has a small minority of extremists (different aspects as well.)
free cookie for you!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» You tube videos postd here

Rocky64 - Jan 13, 2009

6 by kanon78 »»
Jan 30, 2010 2:53 AM

» Free Ahmad Sa'adat!!!

EatTheWorld - Sep 9, 2009

1 by renjikuchiki1 »»
Jan 9, 2010 9:57 AM

» The phony "peace process"

EatTheWorld - Sep 9, 2009

0 by EatTheWorld »»
Sep 9, 2009 7:37 AM

» Response to all Israeli claims (please help reveal the truth)

Sesame-chan - May 16, 2009

1 by Sesame-chan »»
Jun 24, 2009 8:59 PM

» Quotes from Zionists

Sesame-chan - Apr 11, 2009

0 by Sesame-chan »»
Apr 11, 2009 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.