Forums
New
Jul 18, 2013 2:56 PM

Jul 2009
Here, is the outside of the school doors. Where weird & wonderful things happen
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 18, 2013 3:02 PM

Jul 2009
Kosuke walk outside an notices a spirit hiding and he walks up to it "um hey what's up"
the ghost points behind Kosuke terrified "wha.." Kosuke looks behind him and sees a demon trying to bring the spirit to hell "Oh no." he then runs back into the school hall yelling.."Help! Help!"
Jul 19, 2013 1:03 AM

Apr 2011
Aeris came around the corner and burst out the doors of the school. He had heard Kosuke's cry for help and ran out to him.

"Whats going on here?" he asked frantically as he stared at the demon in front of him.
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Jul 19, 2013 1:30 AM

Jul 2009
"I don't know, why don't you ask the demon here" he says sarcastically. Kosuke sees a big rock and liquidized it then made it wrap around the demon's arms then turns it back to stone binding it
Jul 19, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
"So thats what was causing all the trouble." Jade said as she walked out of the school.

Jul 19, 2013 10:32 AM

Jul 2009
(the demons apperance
)

Kosuke get another rock then liquidizes it and shapes it into a a spere form then solidifies it and shoots it at the demon hoping to kill it but the demon breaks free and grabs the spere then breaks it in half and throws it at Jade and Aeris
Jul 19, 2013 11:22 AM

Apr 2013
Seeing the rock flying towords her she used her telekinesis to slow it down to a halt before it hit her.

Jul 19, 2013 1:24 PM

Apr 2011
Jade is able to stop the part of the spear aimed at her, but the other part go es straight through Aeris' throat. He collapses on the ground choking in a pool of blood, then suddenly disintegrates into dust.

Suddenly, another Aeris steps out from behind a tree. "Well that sucks. That version of me was kinda cool."
My Anaconda dont want none unless you've got a brain, class, and aren't acting like a total hoe.~

Jul 19, 2013 2:01 PM

Jul 2009
"Hey Aeris, be careful. You said it yourself, you don't know which is the real you so i'd not make any risky moves or that pool of blood might not turn into dust" Kosuke says seriously. He runs and liquidates the ground beneath the demon.
The demon falls into the liquid then Kosuke solidifies the liquid. He then turns two big rocks into liquid like spires and solidifies them and sends them flying at the demon, but the demon melts then with his hell fire.
Jul 19, 2013 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
"Well looks like to me that this demon just doesn't want to leave." Jade walked around observing the demon.

Jul 19, 2013 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
"Man, who would've thought we'd have something like this on the first day,"

Aeris looked over at Kosuke.

"Chill man. It's all good. The risk is part of the fun!" He laughed,

"So what the hell are we doing about this demon eh?"

Jul 19, 2013 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
"I dunno but-" The demon tries the punch Kosuke but he liquidates himself and goes underneath the demon and solidifies himself back to his original form exept for his arm which he mixed with the liquidated ground to form an arm sword he then cuts of one of the demons legs "NOW!"
Jul 19, 2013 9:53 PM

Apr 2011
Aeris grinned. "Well, I guess its time to get serious then. I wont be much help here, but a distraction is whats needed."

He closed his eyes. In an instant, Aeris clones began to appear. Two that had been arguing in the school hall ran out. Three more came out of a classroom window. And a final one split off of Aeris.

"Six should be fine for now. I've got another on its way here with some girl."

He and the other Aeris' charged the demon, attempting to hold it down in place.

"This isn't going to last long! If someones going to do something, do it now!"

Jul 20, 2013 1:45 AM
Feb 2013
watches and is not amused " what are you guys doing to that poor demon? "
he just stares at them with a blank expression. releasing a small shockwave that causes a few birds to die and fall from the sky hitting one of the Aeris's on the head.
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Jul 20, 2013 2:56 AM

Jul 2009
"Who the hell is that guy?" Kosuke is still underneath the demon but he runs out from under it.
He then runs to it but as soon as that happens, Two teachers appear. One blocking me and the other breaks all the demon's legs with his unknown power and then uses it to throw Aeris off and then explodes the demon's head. The demon then burst into flames and it disappears.

Kosuke is in shock from seeing all of that. And then watches the teacher walk over to the ghost and the teacher yells "raeppa, eht repaer" and the Repaer appears to take her soul then disappears. Kosuke sees him yells "You! I will kill You"
Jul 20, 2013 3:20 AM

Apr 2011
Three of Aeris' clones are caught up in the explosion, disintegrating into dust. The other Aeris clones land on the ground in the direction they were thrown. One gets up.
"Hey! You!" He pointed at Kirin."You made that stupid bird fall on my head. What the hell was the meaning of that punk?! And you, psycho girl with the telekinesis! I didn't see you do anything to help us!"

The other clone dusted himself off.

"Relax Aeris. It was probably an accident," He looked over at the teachers. "Man, figures faculty would meddle in something like this. They can never let us have any fun can they?"

Aeris looked over at Kosuke, who was in a fit of rage. His clones ran over and grabbed Kosuke by the arms and held onto him.

"Kosuke. Relax. Attacking faculty is no way to start a first day. You'll only make this year that much harder," said one of the Aeris clones.
QuakeUPSBJul 20, 2013 3:24 AM

Jul 20, 2013 5:15 AM

Jul 2009
Kosuke calmed down and look at the Aeris clone and nods "Thank you".

Teacher#1: Hey! nice moves you two, no three, no four, no five?(speaking to the Aeris clones)
Teacher#2: But what you did was reckless and stupid.
Teacher#1: C'mon, don't be a kill joy. tell ya what, i'll bring them into class while you relax here. Let's go everyone

teacher 1 walks into the school hall and explains what just happend and about the school, Kosuke follows with an Aeris clone
Jul 20, 2013 1:50 PM
Feb 2013
Kirin heads back inside
stop lookin for a sign(ature) and move along
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Seal System

Dragon360 - Aug 2, 2013

2 by QuakeUPSB »»
Aug 2, 2013 3:01 AM

» School Hall

Dragon360 - Jul 18, 2013

48 by Dragon360 »»
Aug 2, 2013 1:14 AM

» Create a Character/s

Dragon360 - Jul 16, 2013

15 by Dragon360 »»
Jul 21, 2013 12:50 PM

» The Outside World

Dragon360 - Jul 16, 2013

3 by jokubasinc »»
Jul 18, 2013 7:43 AM

» Ability class

Dragon360 - Jul 18, 2013

0 by Dragon360 »»
Jul 18, 2013 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.