Forum Settings
Forums

Are they any girls like Gasai Yuno (Anime), Nakamura Sawa (Manga), and Saya from Saya no Uta (Visual Novel)?

New
Jul 14, 2013 2:59 AM
Oct 2011
I was wondering if there are any other female characters that are at or above the level of these 3 in terms of being psychotic, fucked up in the head, and just plain fucked up. I've been searching around but a lot of the recommendations I see being thrown out doesn't seem to click with me. I do like psycho, but that next level of psycho is what I'm looking for. I like it when I know the girl is crazy from the beginning but if the character is fleshed out in a good way I might like her. I admire the aspect of the character always being psycho all the time and not putting up a front with something like a dual-personality. Even though Yuno has somewhat of a dual-personality she still above anything I've seen. Good detail in the facial expressions and actions that create lots blood and gore or a lot of despair, hatred, anger, and all types of negative emotions within the other characters. It's very hard for me to dislike a character that is at least somewhat crazy but if the character is designed to make me hate them like Makoto Itou from School Days I probably will. Still give some suggestions either way. I don't mind what medium its for. Also, I just found out of Saya recently and I haven't actually gone through the VN so use spoiler tags if you wish to discuss amongst yourselves.

Here are the recommendations I don't see being that "next level"...

My opinion of any of the girls in Higurashi not being at their level may change. (I've only seen season1)
I did like Hummingbird from Deadman Wonderland a lot but I don't think she's up there.
Shiro from Deadman Wonderland is a mystery because I haven't got around to the manga but some SERIOUS SHIT must go down if I'm going to have to look past that dual-personality.
Busujima Saeko from Highschool of the dead doesn't seem to be up there either. Even though shes awesome.
Kotonoha Katsura and Sekai Saionji from School Days don't do it for me either.
I have not finished Shuffle! but I don't think Kaede would fit anyway.
I don't remember much of Yomi from Ga-Rei: Zero but I don't think she's crazy enough if I can't really remember her.
Every girl in Black Lagoon 1&2 I haven't watched the OVA.
Excel from Excel Saga even though I know nothing about her mainly because somebody who I trust who does know her didn't believe she would fit my standards.
Every girl from Jormungand (I haven't seen season 2)
Yuka from 11 eyes
Integra and Seras from Hellsing
Dokuro-Chan from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan
Asuka from Evangelion
Medusa from Soul Eater
Ryouko Asakura from Haruhi
Misa from Death Note
Kyouko from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?
Miya Satsuki and Ichiko Ayase from Denpa Teki na Kanojo
All girls from Elfen Lied
Nina Einstein from Code Geass
Haruko Haruhara from FLCL
Boku from Boku no Pico....I'm not watching this
Liang Qi from Canaan
Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai
Therestina from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Peavy Barroy from C3
Rikako Ouryou from Psycho-Pass

I can't think of or feel like posting more examples. You guys can check my list and basically all the characters from my watched anime don't seem to top my top 3
Jul 14, 2013 5:53 PM

Jul 2012
Try Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan: Totteoki no Uso and Ibitsu. Both are fairly short manga so if they don't work for you at least that's not too much time flushed away. Hope they're to your liking ^ ^

More topics from this board

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

34 by JoeChip »»
44 minutes ago

» Looking for an Anime like the game "Rival Schools".

reigningslash - Apr 22

3 by JoeChip »»
56 minutes ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

9 by JoeChip »»
57 minutes ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Apr 25

5 by JoeChip »»
1 hour ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

10 by JoeChip »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.