Forums
New
Jun 24, 2013 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
Shiura_AoiJun 24, 2013 12:03 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 27, 2013 5:28 AM

Dec 2011
Hitomi was standing in the HQ, staring outside of the windows. There was no one else at the moment so he took this time alone and was watching what as happening outside of the building. Everything seemed like a normal High-school, except for the fact that it isn't and that he and some others don't actually belong in this world. Hitomi sighed, the place was silent, peaceful, with only him occupying it. He hoped someone would join him soon, or he would die out of boredom, metaphorically.
Jun 27, 2013 9:42 AM

Apr 2013
Minate walks into the director's office, aka their headquarters. She expects to be all alone, but she's soon proven wrong. "Oh, Tanaka-kun, you were here already?" she smiled.
Jun 27, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2010
"What a pain..." Kazue grumbled as she walked in the HQ with hands in her pockets, the small chain accessories hanging loosely from her tight dark jeans's belt and lightly jiggling, and a lollipop's stick sticking out from her mouth like a cigaret (surprisingly, she deslikes cigarets and smoking). She seemingly ignored Hitomi and Minate's presence in the room and simply sat on the sofa with her legs extended and crossed on the table, not really minding her manners.
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 27, 2013 10:14 AM

Apr 2013
"Ah, Hanajima-san, you're also here... Good morning," Minate said, turning around to Kazue.
Jun 27, 2013 10:18 AM

Dec 2011
"I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't dirty the table, Hanajima.", Hitomi sighed as he saw Kazue, "Yeah, I was here already, Kirishi.", he said and smiled.
Jun 27, 2013 10:23 AM

Nov 2010
When Kazue turned her head to look at Minate, she first looked like she was glaring but her expression immediately turned into a normal straight one. "Good morning..." She then took out the stick from her mouth when it was all done and clean and pointed at Hitomi with it "No worries, I am clean enough."
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 27, 2013 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
Minate smiled. "I know. You always are, Hanajima-san..."
Jun 27, 2013 11:52 AM

Dec 2011
"I hope you are.", Hitomi sighed. He looked at Minate, "So, any interesting stories?"
Jun 27, 2013 12:25 PM

Nov 2010
"Is that sarcasm I hear?" She smirked at Minate and crossed her arms behind her neck and made herself more comfertable on the sofa. "You will blow us away if you keep sighing like that, Tanaka" she said to him.
Jun 27, 2013 10:12 PM

Apr 2013
"Oh no, I never do any of such things," Minate told Kazue. Then she thought for a moment. "No, sorry, I don't have anything new to tell... Do you?"
Jun 27, 2013 11:09 PM

Dec 2011
"That's a shame.", Hitomi looked disappointed, "I don't have anything either. how about you, Hanajima?"
Jun 28, 2013 12:01 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru walked into the headquarters, hands shoved in his pockets as usual with his katana dangling from his waist. He saw that three other of his 'comrades' were already here and appeared to be in a conversation. He didn't want to interrupt, also he was still trying to make sense of the scattered pieces of memories in his mind, so he simply took his spot in the corner and leaned against it, closing his eyes and thinking to himself.
Jun 28, 2013 12:56 AM

Apr 2013
Minate turned around. "Ah, Takeshi-kun! Good morning!" She told him. Suddenly they heard a familiar sound, namely, the bell. "I guess class is starting..." she looked at Hitomi. "What do you think, Tanaka-kun? Should we go?"
Jun 28, 2013 1:36 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru opened his eyes upon hearing he was being spoken to. He glanced at her for a moment with a blank face. "Mm." He greeted her back, nodding slightly before closing his eyes again and going back to his thoughts.
Jun 28, 2013 3:33 AM

Dec 2011
"Why should we?", Hitomi smiled, "It's not like we're going to do anything with the teachings, right?", Hitomi said. He sighed, the weather was really good out, but he didn't want to go out. He kept looking at the sky, "We could discuss some tactics in here."
Jun 28, 2013 11:14 AM

Apr 2013
Minate turned a few rounds. "We could..." She stood still, and because she was pretty dizzy she closed her eyes for a few seconds. "I'm going to buy some juice, okay?"
Jun 28, 2013 11:32 AM

Dec 2011
"Go ahead.", Hitomi smiled. He walked away from the window he was at and went to sit on the couch. "So, what should we do?"
Jun 28, 2013 4:05 PM

Nov 2010
"Have friendly one-on-one matches? Save the world from something? become world-renowned villains?" Kazue jokingly suggested, but she wouldn't really mind seriously going with any of the suggestions though. Right before Minate left, Kazue looked at her and flicked her fingers to get her attention. "Buy me some cola while you're at it, please" well, the polite word 'please' wasn't expected from Kazue, was it?
Jun 28, 2013 10:19 PM

Apr 2013
"Sure!" Minate said and left the room.
Jun 28, 2013 10:47 PM

Apr 2013
Minate quickly storms in, all sweaty from running the whole time. "Guys! He's... He's chasing us... We're..."
"THERE YOU ARE!!!" It sounds behind her. Minate quickly comes in and closes the door behind her, pushing it back with her body. The class president stops before the door. He tries to open it, but when he fails, he takes a solid stance before the door. "I know all of you are in here. You have ten seconds to come out."
Jun 28, 2013 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru was taken away from his thoughts and glanced at her, sighing as he approached her. "I'll get rid of him. Open the door." He told her in a blank tone. He planned to just intimidate him into leaving, and if it didn't work he could force him away without really hurting him.
Jun 29, 2013 2:30 AM

Dec 2011
"So much noise.", Hitomi sighed. He leaned back in the couch he sat at and looked at the door, "How about just let Takeshi handle it?".
Jun 29, 2013 2:31 AM

Nov 2010
"or else what?" Kazue stood up and walked to the door. "What do you want pres? You don't sound very happy" She joked and leaned on the wall beside the door. "I see that we already busted, how about we jump from the window to save our dear lifes then?" She said to them.
Jun 29, 2013 3:41 AM

Apr 2013
"W-well, okay, I'll open it," Minate said to Masaru and Hitomi. She slowly did some steps forward, but no further action was needed, as the president could open it by himself as long as she wasn't leaning against it. He smirked. "Oh, it seems everyone is here already." He looked at Kazue. "Jumping from here? The third floor? You'll die. Do you not want to go to class that badly?"
Jun 29, 2013 4:05 AM

Dec 2011
"Class is not that interesting anyways, Prez.", Hitomi said. He glanced at the Prez and smiled, "Don't worry, she's not that stupid, unlike someone here."
Jun 29, 2013 4:07 AM

Nov 2010
She smirked at him. "No, It's just that I wanted to save your life, pres" she then patted Masaru's shoulder before walking past him. "Be as gentle as possible"
Jun 29, 2013 8:38 AM

Apr 2013
Prez chuckled. "Heeehhh? Sorry, but I've been entrusted with the important task of bringing you back to class. So I can't afford to die here." He sighed. "But you should watch out, making threats like that might get you in danger. You might be a bunch of bums, good-for-nothings and might be as psychotic as hell, but I'm still your class president. I'm not asking you to give up everything for school, to be the best in everything, not even asking to wear a proper uniform. I'm asking you to pretend you're interested in all this."
Jun 29, 2013 8:44 AM

Dec 2011
"I am pretending. Just don't want to do things that are unnecessary.", Hitomi replied to the prez, "Going to school here is not going to help.". Hitomi stood up and went towards the window once again. "But thinking about a way to leave is."
Jun 29, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2010
"Hmph, don't get cocky on me" She then turned around and quickly walked back to the president. Kazue garbbed him by the neck of his shirt and smirked "Give me one good reason why I should even pretend to be interested?"
Jun 29, 2013 10:31 AM

Apr 2013
(You know, he's an NPC, he doesn't know about anything like the afterlife, just saying :))

Prez's expression turned cold, and he grabbed Kazue's hand. "Because you'll get into trouble if you don't. It doesn't seem like you got that, so I'll say it again. You'll get in trouble if you don't."

Minate looked from Prez to Kazue to Hitomi and back to Prez. "M-maybe we should just go..."
Jun 29, 2013 11:05 AM

Dec 2011
"I don't mind trouble.", Hitomi said. He smiled and walked towards Minate, "How about we go on our date, Minate?", Hitomi laid his hand on her shoulder, he tried to avoid class.
Jun 29, 2013 11:29 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru grabbed his wrist as he went to grab Kazue's hand. "Whether we wish to go or not is our decision and no one else's." He told him coldly. "Also you have no way of forcing us to go, do you?"
Jul 1, 2013 11:08 PM

Apr 2013
Prez' cold eyes returned. "It's not a decision. It's a rule."

Meanwhile, Minate's face began to get more and more red as she slowly tried understand Hitomi's words. "D-d-date? T-tanaka-k-kun, w-what are you s-s-saying?"
Jul 1, 2013 11:54 PM

Dec 2011
"And whether we wish to follow said rule is, once again, our decision. I myself, believe it trivial and will not follow it until I deem it otherwise." Masaru told him, scowling lightly. "What exactly will happen if we continue to refuse?"
Jul 2, 2013 1:26 AM

Dec 2011
"Aah, don't get nervous now that the Prez is here.", Hitomi smiled and walked over to Minate, "Let's go!". Hitomi grabbed Minate's hand and dragged her outside of the room with him, "We shouldn't disturb the two of them, right?"
Jul 2, 2013 5:31 AM

Apr 2013
Prez looked at how Hitomi dragged Minate outside, but he had more important things to worry about. He smirked at Masaru. "I wouldn't know. I'm just following Sensei's instructions."
Jul 2, 2013 12:03 PM

Dec 2011
"Exactly. You have no way to force anyone to do anything." Masaru stated blankly before releasing his wrist. "Try coming in here and I'll literally kick you out." He warned the NPC as he entered the room again, immediately going to his corner to meditate as sometimes it would help his memories.
Jul 3, 2013 12:30 AM

Apr 2013
Prez soon noticed that he wouldn't get anywhere near compromise with Masaru, so he left to go after Minate and Hitomi. "I hope I'll see you in class soon," he told him as a last advice, before he left, closing the door behind him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

Shiura_Aoi - Jun 24, 2013

12 by Blinky247 »»
Oct 5, 2013 3:00 PM

» Rooftop

Shiura_Aoi - Jun 28, 2013

21 by daeyoons »»
Jul 18, 2013 8:44 AM

» Infirmary

Shiura_Aoi - Jun 26, 2013

1 by rika713 »»
Jul 15, 2013 12:06 PM

Sticky: Poll: » Who should be leader of SSS?

Shiura_Aoi - Jul 3, 2013

1 by Discount66 »»
Jul 3, 2013 12:57 AM

» Gym

Shiura_Aoi - Jun 28, 2013

0 by Shiura_Aoi »»
Jun 28, 2013 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.