Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 15, 2013 8:54 PM

Aug 2013
LevailRenn said:
StillSwingin007 said:

Agreed. I loved L's VA in english.
LOL I used to be a dub hater. Then I watched the dub of Baccano. Boom. Thank you J Micheal Tatum, Todd Haberkorn, Chris Patton, and...screw it, the ENTIRE cast of Baccano.

Graham stole the show every time he appeared. Chris Patton did some of the best dub work I've heard to date
I could listen to this all day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4EUmOGX90

Chris Patton's range of characters always gets me, similar to Luci Christian (she isn't in Baccano, but she's very well known). I hear Patton did a good job in RahXephon, a show I'm planning to watch very soon.
I forgot her name, but I'm also a fan of Miria's VA. She also had a role in the FMA dub. Fucking genius.
Regarding SnK, I'm planning to watch it subbed first, and if and only if I like it, I'll rewatch dub, if just for plain curiosity.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Oct 16, 2013 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
Sourire said:
Unit-01 said:
I am. Fuck subs.
I rather watch my anime than read my anime.
Learn japanese.

Hahahaha, I watch dubs if there is one because it's more enjoyable to just relax and listen while watching from a distance than have to constantly read subtitles. Is it wrong to want to watch something in my own language? Subs are great but dubs are more enjoyable.
Oct 16, 2013 7:04 AM

Jan 2008
Don't know about everyone, but I didn't wait. I already watched it, and it was a glorious ride. Watched it with friends every Sunday, and it was always the highlight of that day. We're actually sad right now, because there's no more Titan-Sunday.

As for dubs, I never watch them. I even remove the English dub from any dual-audio mkv I download. Saves space, and I made a little .bat file that does it automatically. I love the Japanese VAs and can actually recognize many of them. While I don't understand the language completely, the voice ranges, the pitches, the volume and all the small non-verbal voice queues get the feelings across so well. Episode 161 of Fairy Tail, for example, has a scene that is voiced to absolute perfection (15:20 - 17:40).
DmonHiroOct 16, 2013 7:11 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.