Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Jan 6, 2009 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 421
A topic to post all your tricks and hints for the game
For those who don't like spoilers, exit now, I can't guarantee people will use [spoilers]
 
#2
Jan 6, 2009 7:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 421
Exdeath Rape:
Modified by Maglor, Jan 6, 2009 7:25 AM
 
#3
Jan 7, 2009 1:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 351
why set the difficulty on high too?? does that guarentee more experience??? or just the game harder and less fun lol
 
#4
Jan 7, 2009 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 421
SPARTAN-008 said:
why set the difficulty on high too?? does that guarentee more experience??? or just the game harder and less fun lol

1. MUCH more Exp
2. It makes Exdeath want to kill you in 1 hit, meaning he'll only teleport to you untill he has enough Brave to kill you in 1 shot, giving you the time to do HP attacks.
 
#5
Jan 9, 2009 3:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 351
oh i see that sounds scary.. i hate being raped to death in one hp atack
 
#6
Jan 27, 2009 10:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 101
Nah, Exdeath is a piece of cake. For some reason they made Exdeath's AI really stupid compared to everyone elses.
 
#7
Jan 27, 2009 10:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 421
gmsephiroth said:
Nah, Exdeath is a piece of cake. For some reason they made Exdeath's AI really stupid compared to everyone elses.
True, all others know how to dodge and all, he doesn't, all he does is teleport...
 
#8
Jan 27, 2009 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 101
And he doesn't do a good job of it either. The only character I had trouble beating Exdeath with, even at Level 9, was Exdeath (because I suck with him. Haven't met too many decent Exdeath players...or Dissidia players at all for that matter).
 
#9
Oct 13, 2009 2:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 1702
gmsephiroth said:
And he doesn't do a good job of it either. The only character I had trouble beating Exdeath with, even at Level 9, was Exdeath (because I suck with him. Haven't met too many decent Exdeath players...or Dissidia players at all for that matter).


I actually think the Emperor's not very good against Exdeath, because he hasn't got an effective long-ranged attack that can ensure he'll lay the hits on Exdeath in the first place.

Not to mention the fact that the Emperor is slow to set his traps, so Exdeath might get a hit while he's at it.

And has anyone noticed that Exdeath can't teleport towards Gabranth when Gabranth is charging his EX gauge?
 
Nov 3, 2009 11:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 50
Exdeath + low block (air) + Snooze and lose Vs Chaos = easy way to get his Brave down.

Exdeath isn't that bad to use, he's very tactical. Just gotta be patient (easy to say...)
As for the emperor, it all depends on what stage you use him in. Small stages, like his Pandamonium (Spelling?) the light sigil bounces off the walls and easily hits, giving you a chance to lay some traps.

In addition to the Exdeath easy levelling trick, try:

Gabranth lvl 100 Max. difficulty Vicious on any stage you like. YOu only gotta worry when he's in ex form. when he is, run. After it ends, keep pounding him and try to end with an ex burst :]
 
Top