Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 21, 2013 9:46 PM

Jul 2010
Honestly I've been looking for these chapters for about 3 years now and from what I've seen it does not look like Darkhorse is either publishing them anymore, and if they are, they're doing it at a snail's pace. Furthermore it seems like there are no fan translations for this anymore.

If anyone knows, can you please let me know whether or not there are people still fan translating this manga, or if Darkhorse is still publishing?

I check their site ever few months or so and there does not appear to be anything new.
Jun 11, 2013 12:50 PM

Jun 2013
The manga is still published and available in French. A 16th volume has just been released. I'm bought up to the 15th volume myself. There are advantages in knowing more than one language ;) (English is my second language).

http://www.pika.fr/new/node/14116
Nov 1, 2013 10:37 AM

Jul 2010
Nothingness39 said:
The manga is still published and available in French. A 16th volume has just been released. I'm bought up to the 15th volume myself. There are advantages in knowing more than one language ;) (English is my second language).

http://www.pika.fr/new/node/14116

Thank you very much.
French is my second language. :)
Jan 11, 2014 4:51 PM

Dec 2013
How complicated of French is it? I might read them if it's not too difficult, I'm nowhere near fluent in French but I'm decent at it haha. >..<
Jan 22, 2014 6:48 AM

Jun 2013
The problem with MPD Psycho is that the manga is very complex and confusing. Even reading in my mother language and rereading the volumes many times I'm still very confused myself. So I guess trying to read the volumes when you're not fluent in French might be too hard.
Jun 8, 2014 2:08 AM

Feb 2013
So there's no more scanlation from chapter 82 ? Why did the group just dropped it ?
Jul 7, 2014 10:19 AM

Jul 2010
gensokyo_742 said:
So there's no more scanlation from chapter 82 ? Why did the group just dropped it ?

They dropped it because it was being translated into English, and therefore it was licensed for that. I think it was something along the lines of continued fan translations into English was considered illegal or something. Though honestly, given that the majority of the chapters haven't even been translated into English by Dark Horse, it would be nice if a fan-translation group did pick it up again.

Edit: I also think that one of the other groups that was working on it stopped working on manga altogether. Leaving this one without a home. Most other groups state that because this one is being translated by Dark Horse that it's no longer a priority. However, it's taken Dark Horse something like four years to translate a 10 year old manga release, I think this is just unacceptable, honestly.

If someone is willing to translate it and we can find raws, I'd be more than willing to learn how to clean it and add the text in.
UncannyJul 10, 2014 3:31 PM
Dec 15, 2015 4:47 AM
Dec 2015
So, in other words, there's no way we could get it for free online? Are there raws anywhere? (Lol parents would never let me buy this)
Mar 24, 2016 9:59 PM

Jul 2010
anime099 said:
So, in other words, there's no way we could get it for free online? Are there raws anywhere? (Lol parents would never let me buy this)

You can find it up to chapter 83. There is nothing translated past chapter 83. This has been the case for about 5 years now. Unless you're prepared to learn Japanese or wait and buy it in Japanese and get someone to translate it for you, I would argue it's not even worth starting it.
Mar 25, 2016 11:05 AM
Dec 2015
Uncanny said:
anime099 said:

You can find it up to chapter 83. There is nothing translated past chapter 83. This has been the case for about 5 years now. Unless you're prepared to learn Japanese or wait and buy it in Japanese and get someone to translate it for you, I would argue it's not even worth starting it.

Actually recently the manga app I have called Zingbox update a half chapter and a whole of scans of JR... So I think they're translating again(it's a different scanlation group), but I don't know how frequent or if they'll even do more.
Mar 26, 2016 1:57 PM

Jul 2010
anime099 said:
Uncanny said:

Actually recently the manga app I have called Zingbox update a half chapter and a whole of scans of JR... So I think they're translating again(it's a different scanlation group), but I don't know how frequent or if they'll even do more.

I downloaded the app in an effort to find it, but I wasn't able to. What is the source manga site that you use with that application? Unfortunately I don't have the time to check each and every one of them. That said, looks like a great app so thanks for bringing it up. :)

Do you know the name of the scanlation group?
Jul 9, 2016 10:31 PM
Jul 2016
Chapter 83 can be found at KissManga
Aug 28, 2016 10:20 PM

Jul 2010
SnipeYouDown said:
Chapter 83 can be found at KissManga

That's odd, I don't see it there. Well thanks anyway.

More topics from this board

» Is Mpd Psycho translated to english from volume 12 onwards?

Lakhan_Kumar - Jul 19, 2020

7 by masgibs »»
Feb 11, 12:14 AM

» I have the last 2 volumes in Spannish

AngryASpaceship - Nov 2, 2022

0 by AngryASpaceship »»
Nov 2, 2022 9:08 PM

» MPD psycho has been picked up again at chap 101

_Ace-kun_ - Nov 28, 2021

3 by katharsis_3173 »»
Apr 7, 2022 7:31 AM

» Thoughts on the ending?

NinoHaruhara - May 12, 2021

2 by NinoHaruhara »»
Dec 5, 2021 5:33 AM

» i give up

kmfcm - Nov 4, 2017

3 by NinoHaruhara »»
Sep 23, 2021 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.