Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 13, 2007 11:27 PM
May 2007
Seems like there's no activity here...

So what anime fandom do you write for? I have only written for Prince of Tennis but I have a few ideas for other animes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 27, 2007 8:11 PM

Apr 2007
I've written for Pokemon, Naruto, Full Metal Panic, Azumanga Daioh, and Inuyasha.
I've deleted all my old stories so right now I've only written for Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist... http://www.fanfiction.net/~eyeofsableye
ghirahimApr 10, 2010 8:08 PM
Nov 4, 2007 11:24 AM

Jul 2007
I'm writing a Katekyo Hitman Reborn story, and I've written/am writing Bleach stories. And a couple random one-shots have been written by me.^^

Nov 4, 2007 9:51 PM
Oct 2007
Currently, I've been writing for Ghost Hunt. But I've also written for Inuyasha, Fushigi Yuugi, Fullmetal Alchemist, and a few other fandoms.

Find me at http://www.fanfiction.net/~kyiastar
Nov 4, 2007 10:12 PM

Feb 2007
My crappy Nexus Trilogy (well, part one of it anyway) includes these animes;

Naruto, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Shuffle, Excel Saga, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

For part 2 and 3...which I'm still writing at the moment...

On my FF.net account, I've been writing for Sola and Higurashi.
Nov 23, 2007 7:11 PM

Aug 2007
BlueYoshi said:
My crappy Nexus Trilogy (well, part one of it anyway) includes these animes;

Naruto, Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Shuffle, Excel Saga, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

For part 2 and 3...which I'm still writing at the moment...

On my FF.net account, I've been writing for Sola and

Chrno Crusade, love that show!

I've only written for Fruits Basket right now. I just started doing fanfictions, so I guess it's all pretty new to me...I think I like doing origionals better, but fan fictions are fun to do for the ~romancey~ parts...
--Just call it roadkill and leave it
Dec 17, 2007 9:00 PM

Sep 2007
I mostly do AU stories. But I do Rozen Maiden most. I've done some Higurashi and Haruhi too.

I'm starting my first shoujo-ai and Touhou fic right now actually~
Feb 2, 2008 2:00 AM
Sep 2007
I write for the Card Captor Sakura fandom. I prefer writing AU (much more easier...) No other anime just yet, but maybe someday...
Feb 18, 2008 1:21 PM
Aug 2007
I usually write for Kingdom Hearts...
Smile, you look way better that way!! ^_^

Feb 27, 2008 3:42 PM

Jul 2007
My life's work has been a Rurouni Kenshin fanfic I started in about 7th or 8th grade. I'm currently a junior in college. >.>

Feb 27, 2008 6:12 PM
Oct 2007
well, i'm pretty random. I have much fanwork. Most of it is Rurouni Kenshin. But i'm working on one for Vegeta of DBZ. I also have many of Gackt and I'm working on a contiuation of Moon Child with him and Hyde. Also, I have one called "Survial - Ocean", which will have Gackt, Hyde, Oprah, Tom Cruise and others in it. I also do poetry and have had several published. (tho, not the anime ones)

You are free to go to me profile and click on the link and you will find the site to my poetry and anime. It's on www.mediaminer.org. That's a pretty good site. I've tried fanfiction and fictionpress, but they cut out some of my stories saying they were not in agreement with certain policies. *shrugs* anyway, I'll be working on the Moon Child and soon will have it done. It is unique for it is a cross between story and poetry.

Matane....
Feb 28, 2008 2:00 PM

Mar 2007
Mai-HiME/Otome, Sailor Moon, Utena, Marimite, Digimon. At least, that have been released.

Graveyard contains stuff for ROD and Ikkitousen and about half a dozen other small fandoms.
~Shade and sweet water~
Group Lead of Otenba -- Quality Check Lead of Static-Subs
Mar 19, 2008 9:46 AM

Dec 2007
Well, I wrote a story for To Heart: Remember My Memories awhile back, but I ended up putting an extended hold on it after it started getting too complicated, heh. Same with my Lucky Star story :/

Currently the only completely finished thing I have is based on To Heart 2, so I guess that's what I write for ^.^
Mar 21, 2008 3:13 PM
Jul 2007
Sailor Moon but I haven't wrote anything from fandom for awhile, Mai-Hime, Devilman Lady and Naruto, Samurai Champloo
Something life is very overrate
May 7, 2008 5:42 PM

Dec 2007
Me and my friend Co-Wrote one for Black Cat:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~FreedomWingz/
Jun 1, 2008 11:13 AM

Jan 2008
I wrote a story for Nanoha and one for a video game, but I've written some for Death Note, and that's what I'm currently writing about. :3

Jun 9, 2008 6:00 PM
Jun 2008
Ayatsuri Sakon is the only fandom I've written in so far, unless you count some poetry for Pokemon.(And non Manga/Anime fandoms.) But I have interest in reading or writing Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Shugo Chara, Gauken Alice, Detecitive Conan, Detecitve Q, Digimon... can't think of anymore at this time.
Jun 20, 2008 3:38 AM

May 2007
I used to write quite a bit for the Harry Potter fandom, but that was years back. Just recently (in the last month/month and a halfish?) I've gotten back into it. For now, the only things I've written are all Arashi (Japanese boy band) fic--some one shots, a drabble, and I'm just now finishing the first chapter of an AU hitman fic, because those are always loads of fun, but I'm thinking about also doing some stuff for anime/manga soon. Detective Conan's my favorite anime, and I also really like Ouran High School Host Club and Hana-Kimi--I think those three would be the most likely for me to write for.
Jul 23, 2008 1:46 PM

Aug 2007
I wrote fanfics for xxxHolic, Naruto and Shaman King (don't ask why, but I kinda liked SK...) I only write slash.

It would be so cool if I could share my fics with you all, but I write in Hungarian, unfortunately. Though I've been writing a oneshot in English (or rather I'm translating it from Hungarian), but I just can't seem to finish it for some reason. Oh, and a beta would be nice, since English is obviously not my native language. Ie I think my fic would need some... hmm... corection if it is done.

...then again, I'm just blabbering here, don't mind me. ^_~
Aug 7, 2008 10:11 PM
Aug 2008
I mostly write fanfics for Digimon and Final Fantasy, but since my animelist is expanding, that might change soon 8D

I write a bit in english, but recently that've changed and now I mostly write in swedish (which seems like a stupid choice since more people understand english...) ^^ But the story I'm working on now I might translate to english if it turns out alright :D But... part of it would be strange then since there's some places where they talk english... I'll see about that xD

Well, now I've tired you enough with talks about strange things xD I often do that xD See you around! :D
Aug 15, 2008 4:37 PM
Jun 2008
Yemi_Hikari said:
Ayatsuri Sakon is the only fandom I've written in so far, unless you count some poetry for Pokemon.(And non Manga/Anime fandoms.) But I have interest in reading or writing Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Shugo Chara, Gauken Alice, Detecitive Conan, Detecitve Q, Digimon... can't think of anymore at this time.

Lol - Concidering everyone is listing non-anime generas, I'll list mine, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Neopets, X-Men Evolution, G.I. Joe Sigma Six, cross overs between LotR/HP and X-Men Evo and Sigma, and Rockman.exe... which some count as anime, but I forgot about it and .... well others... really to many to list and too many ideas.

Windfighter said:

I write a bit in english, but recently that've changed and now I mostly write in swedish (which seems like a stupid choice since more people understand english...) ^^ But the story I'm working on now I might translate to english if it turns out alright :D But... part of it would be strange then since there's some places where they talk english... I'll see about that xD

Lol - The solution for that is to put the dialoge into italics and note that the fanfic was originally written in Sweedish then translated. :)
Mar 11, 2009 11:56 PM

Mar 2009
I have written for Eyeshield 21 and Bleach. [=
May 9, 2009 2:19 PM
Dec 2008
The very first thing I ever wrote that concerned anime was a poem for Hunter X Hunter. Then I went on to try writing for a whole lot of anime/manga I really liked: Yu Yu Hakusho, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Slam Dunk, Get Backers, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, Gravitation, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy VII, and Boy's Next Door.

Majority of my writings are shounen-ai/yaoi. I do support some straight couples, too like Rukawa and Ayako from Slam Dunk, Shinichi and Ran from Detective Conan, and Naruto and Hinata from Naruto. ^-^
May 9, 2009 11:26 PM

May 2009
Anything that I'm REALLy into.

Eg. I was writing a Tayu x Sakon then Sakon got replaced by Sasuke coz I though Sasuke was hot then somehow Kimimaro kicked Sasuke out coz I thought Kimimaro was so much more awesome and Sasuke was a noob.
must read fanfiction now...
Aug 10, 2009 5:53 PM

May 2009
Im writing bleach right now.

The link is in my profile.

Sep 21, 2009 8:25 AM

Feb 2009
I write fanfictions for most of my large fandoms but my favorites right now would be Death Note (mainly Mello/Matt) and Reborn (most pairings since they're all so fun to write about)!. I used to write a lot for Prince of Tennis during my earlier years of writing (plus I've written the most fics here).

I have different flavors for each month/week so it depends. Like right now, it's CCS' Touya/Yukito.

I began with het though right now, I'm having trouble with it especially since I've started yaoi. I guess I find yaoi more fun to write and read 8D
Sep 30, 2009 4:12 PM

Sep 2009
Right now I have an Ouran High school Host Club and a Naruto/Akatsuki going, but I have a good Case Closed/Detective Conan and second Naruto in mind to start writing when I feel like it.

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
Oct 30, 2009 12:55 AM

May 2009
I've written for Death Note, Naruto and FMA - and some unpublished work of Harry Potter, Umineko and TMoHS
Jan 9, 2010 2:07 AM

Apr 2008
I have written for Bleach and D.gray-man
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1618421/
Jan 25, 2010 1:32 PM

Dec 2009
I currently write for Weiß kreuz and Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho: Tou.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/40925/Vitani
Feb 2, 2010 4:26 PM

Jul 2008
The first fanfiction I wrote is a crossover of Saki and George A. Romero's Dead Series :)
Feb 2, 2010 5:36 PM

Dec 2009
Shin Megami Tensei, Bleach, BlazBlue, and Final Fantasy.
Mar 19, 2010 1:47 PM
Aug 2009
Since we're not just limiting this list to anime, I've written for:

Final Fantasy VII (which is where the majority of my fics lie, lol)
House, M.D.
Ouran High School Host Club
Hana Yori Dango
Gokusen
Junjou Romantica
Bleach
Black Cat
Criminal Minds
Highlander: The Series
Supernatural
Kingdom Hearts
Death Note

And plan to write for:

Gravitation
Devil May Cry
Weiss Kreuz
Ghost Hunt

...and probably others before I die, lol. I'm always finding new fandoms to obsess over and getting new ideas to go with them.
May 22, 2010 8:58 AM

Feb 2010
I write mainly for Naruto, but I write for Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist sometimes as well. None of them are posted though, although I do have a fanfiction account haha.
May 28, 2010 4:08 PM

Dec 2009
iiAnnie said:
I write mainly for Naruto, but I write for Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist sometimes as well. None of them are posted though, although I do have a fanfiction account haha.

Hi iiAnnie! You should post your stories to your fanfiction account; I know all those titles you write for are uber-popular, so I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback. :)

And yay for Weiss kreuz! I hope you'll write something for the angst-ridden assassins sometime soon, pariswriter. Any ideas for Schwarz fics? I do prefer the Black boys, actually! ^_~
May 30, 2010 2:41 PM
Jul 2009
Ranma 1/2 and Naruto. Plus the occasional hentai oneshot of a random series.
Jul 5, 2010 7:06 PM

Jul 2010
Evangelion: I did a crossover between EVA and The Crow
Jan 9, 2012 6:06 PM

Nov 2011
I'm writing for Kuroshitsuji, Blue Exorcist, and Hetalia. But mostly Kuroshitsuji X3
Jan 14, 2012 10:29 PM

Jan 2012
I write non-canon Inuyasha fics...though I'm trying to expand, it's a little difficult

Jan 15, 2012 9:10 AM

May 2010
I write fanfiction about several different anime or manga series. It really just depends on what ideas I have. If I get a story idea about a certain anime's characters, I write it. So far, I have done fanficiton for Ouran High School Host Club, Fushigi Yuugi, Fruits Basket, Chobits, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm hopefully going to finish and post one about Fullmetal Alchemist.
Jan 18, 2012 6:11 AM
Feb 2008
Co-authoring one about Vocaloids:)....one of my first attempts at fanfiction:)
Feb 22, 2012 8:31 PM

Feb 2010
I mostly write Gintama stories, but I write fanfiction on other anime's that I also like. I do plan on writing stories for more anime though.
Mar 18, 2012 12:15 AM

Sep 2010
Mostly SasoDei, although I have written one fic each for SasuNaru, PeiKo and Seb x Ciel
Jan 14, 2013 8:44 PM

Nov 2010
So far, only Pandora Hearts...
...Which is just basically my OTP with an actual plot...? [-gasp- relationship fanfic with an attempt at a plot? There's such a thing?]
...I tried.
Jun 23, 2013 12:38 PM

Dec 2009
I have published one Fairy Tail fanfic and one Touhou x Fairy Tail cross-over... but there are still a lot that hasn't been published.

All-in-all (including the un-published ones), I write for the Fairy Tail, Touhou Project, Bleach, and Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai. There might be some others, but this is all I could think of :D.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4691821/

If ever you would read one of my stories, please leave a review at least~! I want to know what others think~! XD

Big Vers.
May 28, 2015 9:09 AM
May 2015
I have began to write Bleach fanfiction :)
Jul 10, 2015 7:05 AM
May 2014
I am writing two Highschool DxD stories, a Kantai Collection story and a Pokemon story. I have ideas for about 3 however which might (not 100% sure due to schedule and if I can finish the plan/outline) come out sooner or later (Most likely 2 by the end of the year and 1 next year)

The link for my page is below If you would like to read some of my stories and maybe even leave a review on what you think about it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5568167/
GalaticJul 11, 2015 8:31 PM
Jul 14, 2015 6:09 PM

Jun 2011
So far, I've done a total of 13 fanfictions, all of which are available for reading at fanfiction.net. 10 are K-On!!, 2 are Lucky Star, and 1 is Star Ocean 2. I'm always open to comments and constructive criticism, so I'll leave a link here.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4070237/timtam2400
Aug 24, 2016 6:36 PM

Oct 2014
I've written several for Naruto, a few for Harvest Moon and Black Cat, one for Soul Eater, and one for Hetalia. But I don't upload them. I usually share/exchange with my other writer friends irl.

Most (almost 100%) of the time, I tend to not support canon pairings, so reading/writing fanfiction has become a staple for me, and not just an unhealthy but delicious side dish.

Jan 20, 2018 5:46 PM
Jan 2018
I write for Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Naruto, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Yuri!!! on Ice.

Please check out my eccentrically excellent fanfic! :D

Title: Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11886910/1/Gankona-Unnachgiebig-Unità

Fandom: Hetalia - Axis Powers

Character(s): Germany, North Italy, Japan

Pairing(s): Gerita, Itapan

Synopsis: One of them seems all tough and harsh on the outside, but is actually soft. The other seems all cold and calculating on the outside, but is actually warm. How is Italy to choose between Germany and Japan, his two closest friends? Can he even? Gerita vs. Itapan. Shounen-ai.

Please leave positive reviews if you do decide to check this out! Thank you so much!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Advertise your fanfic ( 1 2 )

green_tea - Feb 2, 2008

55 by KHfreak813 »»
Jan 20, 2018 5:43 PM

» A ridiculously long rec list

ARandomGuy_ - Nov 2, 2015

0 by ARandomGuy_ »»
Nov 2, 2015 9:31 PM

» Reviews

hlwar - Feb 2, 2010

12 by Galatic »»
Jul 22, 2015 7:51 PM

Poll: » Name Some Great Crossovers!!!

Yemi_Hikari - Mar 13, 2009

3 by Arte21 »»
Apr 4, 2014 5:14 AM

» Mary Sue/Gary Stu

Yemi_Hikari - Feb 18, 2010

9 by Yemi_Hikari »»
Jul 13, 2011 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.