Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2013 11:17 PM

Mar 2012
Ok so basically, what are everyone's favourite Shinji and Rei moments ?, my favourite is when Shinji saves Rei at the end of Evangelion 2.22
The Fate of Destruction is also the Joy of Rebirth ;)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 20, 2013 5:36 PM

Oct 2012
Yeah I love that too. But also, I like that scene when he comes to deliver her card. Come on, he saw her totally naked. That lucky bastard. ^^
Sep 2, 2015 4:29 PM

Nov 2008
Kiddo81 said:
Yeah I love that too. But also, I like that scene when he comes to deliver her card. Come on, he saw her totally naked. That lucky bastard. ^^

This one as well xDD

Deliveries
Kannazuki no Miko
Chikane & Himeko

Sep 2, 2015 5:18 PM

Aug 2011
That's a good one, <3

I thought it was really sweet when Rei tried to make a meal for Shinji, too, :)
Sep 8, 2015 8:32 AM

Mar 2012
CurseGoddess said:
That's a good one, <3

Oh I forgot about that one, haven't watched the show in a long time, i'm gonna be doing weekly episode reviews for it on my YouTube channel starting October 4th :)

Sep 8, 2015 2:16 PM

Aug 2011
Amitch1991 said:
CurseGoddess said:
That's a good one, <3

Oh I forgot about that one, haven't watched the show in a long time, i'm gonna be doing weekly episode reviews for it on my YouTube channel starting October 4th :)

That's in the second Rebuild movie, actually.
Sep 9, 2015 3:49 AM

Mar 2012
oh yeah, I remember now, I got confused with something else lol

Mar 14, 2016 11:16 AM
Sep 2015
Hello fellow Shinji and Rei fans, I noticed that everyone loves the meeting between Rei and Shinji and his rescue of Rei but no one has brought up my favorite moment so I thought I'd post it.

In episode 23 when Rei fights Armisael and it begins to fuse with her Eva and link itself with her emotions we learn that she feels lonely. When Shinji goes to help her, and fails to do so, she realizes that Armisael is attacking and infecting Shinji because of her inner desire to be with him and so she sacrifices herself in order to save his life. Oh my God this episode made me tear up and it solidified my love of this ship.
If you love Kono Subarashii Sekai Ni Shukufuku Wo! (God's Blessing Blessing on this Wonderful World!) Then come join The Kono Suba Fan Club to enjoy a community of people that share your love. It's a small club as of now but we hope to grow much larger as this amazing show goes on!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.