Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2013 7:12 PM

Mar 2011
It's absolutely ridiculous. Someone actually crashed into my dad's parked car once because she was texting as she was trying to parallel park.
Mar 12, 2013 7:18 PM

Mar 2012
Jintae said:
It's absolutely ridiculous. Someone actually crashed into my dad's parked car once because she was texting as she was trying to parallel park.

A woman trying to parallel park and text?
I'm surprised there weren't any fatalities or explosions.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Mar 12, 2013 8:12 PM

Jun 2011
Because people think they have to reply right away.
I say just put your phone in the back seat of the car on silent.
I mean if anything, AT LEAST text at a fucking red light |: but while the car is moving? No.
Mar 12, 2013 9:13 PM
Mar 2013
I'm not saying they should die, lol, but it is incredibly stupid. My sister did that all the time, on the high way at that. People don't know how close they are with death until they actually have an accident. Some people think they're invincible. =/

I personally don't think anyone should be on the phone, eating, or reading anything while driving.
I haven't found a really good anime in a really long time. :(
Mar 12, 2013 9:34 PM

Oct 2012
who cares if people do it even if you did do something about it people will still keep doing it
RRRRRRRRRR
Mar 12, 2013 9:39 PM

Mar 2012
Forgetfulness said:
Negative-Travis said:
Jintae said:

Don't they teach you in Drivers Ed that cars don't explode? lol
No, actually, they don't
Mar 12, 2013 9:54 PM

Mar 2012
Forgetfulness said:
Negative-Travis said:
Forgetfulness said:
Negative-Travis said:
Jintae said:

Don't they teach you in Drivers Ed that cars don't explode? lol
No, actually, they don't

I think my teacher said that it can't explode because something about pressure and the fuel. He said the most it will do is to start a fire.

Explosions are a result of pressurized combustion. A tank of gasoline is only under a very minute amount of pressure, and that's only if your gas cap isn't working properly. If I fire does manage to start inside of your tank without any sort of puncture or opening, it might cause a small explosion.

You want to see an explosion, puncture the fuel rail on a recently-produced (2010+) diesel engine.
Common rail systems run in excess of 30,000 PSI.

That all being said, I'm amazed you actually took me seriously.
Mar 12, 2013 10:31 PM

Jun 2011
opensodacan said:
I'm not saying they should die, lol, but it is incredibly stupid. My sister did that all the time, on the high way at that. People don't know how close they are with death until they actually have an accident. Some people think they're invincible. =/

I personally don't think anyone should be on the phone, eating, or reading anything while driving.

Wait, wait, wait. Read? People actually read and drive? I've heard of texting, eating, even putting on makeup while driving. Never have I heard of someone actually dumb enough to read a book while driving.

Of course its pretty dumb to read a text message or send one, but a book? Whhhyyyyyy
kjhedrluehrfdj
Mar 12, 2013 10:39 PM

Aug 2012
I just assume everyone else driving is completely incompetent anyway. You can't stop it, you just can't Nemo.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts?

Freshell - 5 hours ago

10 by LoveYourEyes »»
16 minutes ago

» WHO THE FUCK IS FUNDING ALL THOSE HERO WARS ADS YOU SEE ON LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE

vasipi4946 - 3 hours ago

4 by Rhae »»
60 minutes ago

» Favorite MAL thread maker?

barababas - May 4

23 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Do you believe in prophecies?

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

7 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » do you believe that scientific theory are just a theory and scientific consensus are just opinions?

deg - May 3

47 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.