Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (90) « First ... « 87 88 [89] 90 »
Oct 11, 2013 5:10 PM

Apr 2012
Ellana just looked over at Takasuke and smiled sweetly, "It's okay.... he was a... well... interesting character, wasn't he?" She picked up her claymore and set it against the wall.

A few days have passed since Dante was first in the medical wing, they finally released her. For now, she had to take two pills every two hours to make sure she stood stable. She was walking over to the labs to receive another mission. She didn't really care about her current state
Light always brings forth the darkness, thats why I embrace both.....Like Riku <3
Oct 11, 2013 5:44 PM

Dec 2011
"He's too narrow minded." Takasuke commented. Now that he thought about it, that was what the Rank 0 was probably questioning him about when Blood Dreamer snapped at them all. True, Jake wasn't the Rank 0's responsibility, however he could understand how he had gotten annoyed.
Oct 11, 2013 6:04 PM
Mar 2013
He walks in dirty as can be and goes to his room where he passes out on the bed
Oct 11, 2013 6:55 PM

Apr 2011
"He's doing fine for now, Ms. Suzutsuki," Lehm replied as he put out a cigarette in an ashtray already with a few cigarettes in it. "It's been a couple hours since the test began and nothing's been out of the ordinary. He may be asleep but in all honesty I can't make head or tails of some of the stuff on the screens, I only know enough to see if something's wrong and nothing's been out of the ordinary."

He felt a small vibration in the table but chose to ignore it, he couldn't afford to leave to ask around right now anyway.
Oct 11, 2013 7:17 PM

Feb 2013
Suzutsuki raised her hand slightly. "Please, stop with such formalities. We're all in the same boat, aren't we? You can just call me Suzutsuki or anything else. I don't really mind." She told him as she also felt the ground shake. She rested her hand on her chin as she thought quickly before dismissing it with a wave of her hand. "Must have been another old building falling down. Happens a lot now-a-days." She told him in a slightly reassuring tone.

She then took a quick scope through the cameras, seeing that everything was actually fine. Compared to her test, staying still on a room for a month seemed like a paradise. You had no life risk inside there. In the desert, an hour seemed like an eternity. She could only ask herself how it felt inside there. "How is, I mean, inside there? You know, I never went through that. I always wanted to know how it feels to not be able to look outside... See the sky and the sun..." She said in a somewhat contemplacing tone.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 11, 2013 7:55 PM

Dec 2011
Katsu continued to sleep peacefully within the room. Well, he had awoken a bit earlier actually, however he simply remained still and thought to himself. He thought about Origin, the ASC, his mother, as well as Ray and Chris. He guessed that he wouldn't be kept in here for as long as the other HellDivers as there so much that was about to happen. The Director was probably ready to yank him out of there and make him a HellDiver if something occurred. It was peaceful though, a nice rest, though also unnerving. Most were used to being on their guard all the time. In this room, there was nothing. No threats, no animals, nothing.
Oct 11, 2013 8:07 PM
Mar 2013
He gets up amd starts to look for taka and in more than one occasion breaking into restricted areas to try and find him
Oct 11, 2013 8:19 PM

Dec 2011
The moment he tried the troopers guarding the areas stopped him. "You're not authorized to be here." The trooper warned him. "Beat it." He warned him. Takasuke was serious when he said his privileges as NEOH personnel were taken away.
Oct 11, 2013 8:55 PM
Mar 2013
He disappears from site and goes throught the vents
Oct 11, 2013 8:58 PM

Apr 2011
"Alright, Mi-... Suzutsuki. Just force of habit," Lehm replied and nodded when she mentioned the building falling down.

"To be completely honest, it sucks," he said, talking about the sensory deprivation room. "It's pitch-black, the temperature all around you is the same as your skin- which can actually make you pretty anxious and sometimes my skin got itchy for whatever reason-, and most of the time you can't hear anything but the beating of your own heart, your breathing, and your own thoughts. When I couldn't fall asleep, I did a lot of thinkin' since there was nothing else to do or worry about. Sometimes, I even forgot my eyes were open until I realized that my eyes were irritated to hell.

"Eventually, your mind starts playing tricks on you since it really has nothing else to do. You start hearing and seeing things that you know aren't there but you just can't help it. I'll admit that I broke down once during my stay, I started talking to people who weren't there and even got into an argument with them but then for some reason, I felt fine afterward, almost as if I'd reached some kind of enlightenment. Once you're in there for a while, you completely lose track of time and when I got out, they told me I'd been there for over a month.

"Once I got out, I was put under watch in the medical ward for a few days 'cus I was malnourished but once I was discharged, I ate, smoked, and drank like I'd never done before. To me, the sun and sky didn't matter nearly as much as getting the hell outta that damn room, though I did spend more time up on the roof after that than I do now or did before now that I think about it.

"My military and special forces background definitely helped me during that test but even that couldn't prepare me for the hell that came next... I swear hell'd be half as bad as going through that transformation..."
Oct 11, 2013 9:07 PM
Mar 2013
He finds taka and says to him "we need to talk"
Oct 11, 2013 9:14 PM

Dec 2011
"I told you. You're a civilian. You're trespassing." Takasuk told him coldly. He pressed a button that would signal several troopers to enter the lab. "I believe I told you what would happen if you trespassed."

Katsu continued to lay there calmly. Wonder how Ray and Chris are doing. They should be okay... They're strong. They can survive. He mentally mused.
Oct 11, 2013 9:15 PM
Mar 2013
"As I said we need to talk. Go the next to tje next room" he dissappears
Oct 11, 2013 9:21 PM

Dec 2011
"Go into a room with you? That would be strategically foolish. I refuse. If you can't say whatever it is in front of the others here. And you have until the troopers arrive." Takasuke told him again.
Oct 11, 2013 9:29 PM
Mar 2013
"Ok then. We still need to talk."
Oct 11, 2013 9:31 PM

Dec 2011
"I said you have until the troopers get here. If you don't finish by then, you're going to be restrained." Takasuke told him.
Oct 11, 2013 9:32 PM
Mar 2013
"Do you remember the time I got kidnapped"
Oct 11, 2013 9:40 PM

Dec 2011
"Continue." Takasuke told him calmly as he worked. The troopers were getting close to arriving.
Oct 11, 2013 9:45 PM
Mar 2013
"Two things: the man who planned it might be a member of the chosen sons and may be planning your assassination and he is probably a rouge. And there was a homicidal girl with a tedy bear that saved me. Is she a target. Cause I can find her"
Oct 11, 2013 9:51 PM

Dec 2011
"The Chosen Sons aren't assassins. They don't specialize in stealth. Whoever it is would surely fail. The girl is probably Kawasuma from the American Star Corporation. It's a rival but she's not our priority at the moment." Takasuke answered blankly.
Oct 11, 2013 9:54 PM
Mar 2013
"The guy was not participating with it he was using mercs and the girl had one eye and I think she was the ceo's sister or something like that."
Oct 11, 2013 10:00 PM

Dec 2011
"I told you. The girl is most likely Kawasuma, the CEO of the ASC. It's a rival corporation however it isn't our priority at the moment." Takasuke told him. The troopers then arrived. "Your times up, Jake. Leave." He ordered him calmly.
Oct 11, 2013 10:02 PM
Mar 2013
He crawls through the vents and disappears bur before he does he sas "let me know what it takes to get my position back"
Oct 11, 2013 11:18 PM

Apr 2012
Ellana softly sang as she thought to herself. "I wonder what my next mission will be." She whispered. She was sitting on the floor daydreaming, not really noticing or paying attention to anything.
Light always brings forth the darkness, thats why I embrace both.....Like Riku <3
Oct 11, 2013 11:21 PM

Dec 2011
Takasuke glanced at Ellana as she was talking to herself. He crouched down next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You should be aware of your surroundings even if you're daydreaming." He told her.
Oct 11, 2013 11:36 PM

Apr 2012
Ellana just kinda snapped back into reality when Takasuke kissed her on the cheek. "Oh, hm? Taka-kun. Uh, yeah, you're right." She lightly smiled. "I will, I promise, I've just been out of it lately."
Oct 11, 2013 11:43 PM

Dec 2011
Takasuke gave her a light pat on the head. "Something going on at the Church?" He inquired. "Or is it just your assignments?"
Oct 11, 2013 11:51 PM

Apr 2012
"I think its just my assignments... I usually don't work as much. I just feel drained." Ellana yawned and stretched, she had a tired cute look on her face.
Oct 12, 2013 12:04 AM

Dec 2011
Takasuke chuckled softly to himself at her expression. "You can sleep in my room if you wish. You probably need rest." He suggested.
Oct 12, 2013 3:08 PM

Apr 2012
"No, I'll be fine. Its been so long since I was able to spend any time with you." Ellana smiled. "I love you, Taka-kun."
Oct 12, 2013 3:32 PM
Mar 2013
The echo of Jake could be heard "how sweet"
Oct 12, 2013 3:35 PM

Dec 2011
"I love you too." Takasuke said smiling. "I just wish circumstances were better when you're here. With Origin and the American Star... It's a wonder how this city isn't completely toppled yet."
Oct 13, 2013 6:47 PM
Mar 2013
Jake was outnof the vents and was in his room when he foumd a radio. He put in taka's frequency and hailed him to pick up
Oct 13, 2013 7:00 PM

Feb 2013
Newmn84 said:
"Alright, Mi-... Suzutsuki. Just force of habit," Lehm replied and nodded when she mentioned the building falling down.

"To be completely honest, it sucks," he said, talking about the sensory deprivation room. "It's pitch-black, the temperature all around you is the same as your skin- which can actually make you pretty anxious and sometimes my skin got itchy for whatever reason-, and most of the time you can't hear anything but the beating of your own heart, your breathing, and your own thoughts. When I couldn't fall asleep, I did a lot of thinkin' since there was nothing else to do or worry about. Sometimes, I even forgot my eyes were open until I realized that my eyes were irritated to hell.

"Eventually, your mind starts playing tricks on you since it really has nothing else to do. You start hearing and seeing things that you know aren't there but you just can't help it. I'll admit that I broke down once during my stay, I started talking to people who weren't there and even got into an argument with them but then for some reason, I felt fine afterward, almost as if I'd reached some kind of enlightenment. Once you're in there for a while, you completely lose track of time and when I got out, they told me I'd been there for over a month.

"Once I got out, I was put under watch in the medical ward for a few days 'cus I was malnourished but once I was discharged, I ate, smoked, and drank like I'd never done before. To me, the sun and sky didn't matter nearly as much as getting the hell outta that damn room, though I did spend more time up on the roof after that than I do now or did before now that I think about it.

"My military and special forces background definitely helped me during that test but even that couldn't prepare me for the hell that came next... I swear hell'd be half as bad as going through that transformation..."

Suzutsuki looked away slightly. "That sounds awful. I thought that having to survive on a desert without any kind of food and weapon was bad enough but, staying alone on an empty room without no one to talk with and nothing to interact, that sounds terryfing. Not that the desert was easy, though." She mused the last part as her hand rested on her chin lightly. She was simply overthinking things so she quickly decided to dismiss this fact.

She smiled softly though, having her own drifting back to the days where the only important matter was to survive. Now you have to deal with factions and also deal with various other facts that pain your head. "Lehm, you need to stay here or are you free to go out a little?" She asked him, clearly having something in mind. She felt like it would be good to go out of the building a little, considering she hasn't left in days.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 13, 2013 7:17 PM

Apr 2012
"Its funny how things just play out.... I bet things will be okay." Ellana softly smiled. "But not without hard work of course."
Oct 13, 2013 7:23 PM

Dec 2011
"Definitely not without hard work." Takasuke said with a sigh. "It's so troublesome at times." He then answered the call from Jake as he looked back at the Black Matter. "What do you want, Jake? I'm very busy at the moment studying the Black Matter."
Oct 13, 2013 7:38 PM
Mar 2013
"oh ny bad I just forgot to ask but I need parts for a tank. I know there is an old panzer in a museum. Can I get the parts an a small crew?"
Oct 13, 2013 7:51 PM

Dec 2011
"Jake... If you aren't authorized to use your abilities, carry firearms, or enter restricted areas... Do you think you'd have authorization to use a tank and a crew?" Takasuke questioned rhetorically, it sounded like he was being screwed with.
Oct 13, 2013 8:00 PM
Mar 2013
"im asking to have the crew come along so that they can fix it and drive the damn thing. And so that once I get my rank back ill be able to clam it as mine. But for now it will belong to the company."
Oct 13, 2013 8:05 PM

Dec 2011
"Jake, a tank at this point is near worthless. Against numbers and Origin it can do nothing to hurt them and nothing to protect us. And against the ASC, well, one tank won't really make a difference considering we already have plenty other combat related vehicles. If you had your position, you could go and 'claim' one to use anyway. But, I will put that on the 'to do list' for the troopers." Takasuke told him. He wasn't going to let Jake get near a tank of all things at this point.
Oct 13, 2013 8:08 PM
Mar 2013
"Ok stop bull shitting me. If its a no then just say it." He was a little ticked.
Oct 13, 2013 8:16 PM

Dec 2011
"It's not a no. It will be done. At the moment however, it isn't top priority. I said I would get some troopers to do it when they have the time. I'm just not going to let you near anything that could cause damage to another person." Takasuke told him. "And don't get annoyed with me when it was your immaturity that caused this in the first place."
Oct 13, 2013 8:20 PM
Mar 2013
"look I'm going to tell you the real reason I want it. Back when I was little my parents had a lot of history books. I was fascinated by the machines of the second great war and I know that there aren't many left. I want to save this peace of history. Else we forget the past and have it repeat itself. Now if memory serves me correctly there are some new recruits that need some combat experience. Send them with me and they will get that experience. That and If you think about it I'm already dangerous so why would it mater if I had a tank."
Oct 13, 2013 8:32 PM

Dec 2011
"Because here we have HellDivers with Aegis that can nullify that. Out there with recruits, they can do nothing against it. And sending someone with you to watch over you would also prove a problem as you tend to ignore everyone but Suzutsuki." Takasuke told him calmly. "I already gave that order to the troopers. They'll get to it when they can. There's no rush. Why would someone go and take an old tank these days? Very few people think that way about anything Jake. They care about things to improve survival. Don't you think they would aim for a newer model tank and not one from the second world war that doesn't work without certain parts?"
Oct 13, 2013 8:36 PM
Mar 2013
"you would be surprised. Guy in the leagon wants it and most of the newer tanks are to complexe for them to find parts for. The older tanks are simpler and the parts can be improvised more easily and this would be a good test to see if I can over come that."
Oct 13, 2013 8:41 PM

Dec 2011
"Jake, I said the troopers will handle it. Until you've matured I'm not sending you on assignments, especially with others." Takasuke said firmly.
Oct 13, 2013 8:42 PM
Mar 2013
"and if the tank gets taken before they get there?"
Oct 13, 2013 8:49 PM

Dec 2011
"Then it gets taken. If you haven't realized Jake, the ASC has been quite active lately. And Origin is currently trying to kill Blood Dreamer and Akira along with her. An old tank doesn't take priority right now." Takasuke told him calmly.
Oct 13, 2013 8:52 PM
Mar 2013
"then let me go alone. Also if you want I could sniff him out. Or try to atlest."
Oct 13, 2013 8:58 PM

Dec 2011
"Jake, I'm done arguing with you." Takasuke told him calmly. "You're not sniffing anyone out either."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (90) « First ... « 87 88 [89] 90 »

More topics from this board

» Neutral: City streets ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 13, 2013

3217 by Kidbuu504 »»
Dec 18, 2013 7:16 PM

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» Neutral: The Sewers ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Jun 6, 2013

557 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 14, 2013 6:06 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.