Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2013 3:35 PM

Dec 2008
Post descriptions of shows (or manga or whatever) that you're having trouble remembering the name of. & Maybe someone can help you out.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 20, 2013 3:36 PM
Dec 2009
Ginger,this is a useful thread! It will help out, Im sure.
Feb 20, 2013 3:39 PM

Dec 2008
It's no secret I have a bad memory (lol). I've been trying to remember which anime I watched where

1. There is a scene where this group of friends visits a friends' house but there are dead bodies there.
2. it's a girl's house (young adult/teen) -I think
3. There is 1 or more bodies rotting in the apartment and there are flies buzzing all around.
4. Turns out the friend they're visiting is psycho.
5. In the episode they try to resolve what happened & why.
6. I'm pretty sure this is a show made within the last few years. & I keep thinking it's Mirai Nikki, but it doesn't sound right. I tried googling it but it's too generic of a description.

If anyone knows can you please tell me?
gINGErFeb 21, 2013 8:44 AM
Feb 20, 2013 3:40 PM

Dec 2008
Jori-kun said:
Ginger,this is a useful thread! It will help out, Im sure.
Thanks Jori-kun. I'm hoping someone can help me remember stuff I forgot too. :D
And, of course I'll help where ever I can.
Jul 9, 2013 9:13 AM

Dec 2008
I'll never find that anime haha xD
Jul 9, 2013 9:56 AM

Oct 2010
I'm surprised that Pzyko and I haven't figured this one out.
Jul 9, 2013 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
gINGEr said:
It's no secret I have a bad memory (lol). I've been trying to remember which anime I watched where

1. There is a scene where this group of friends visits a friends' house but there are dead bodies there.
2. it's a girl's house (young adult/teen) -I think
3. There is 1 or more bodies rotting in the apartment and there are flies buzzing all around.
4. Turns out the friend they're visiting is psycho.
5. In the episode they try to resolve what happened & why.
6. I'm pretty sure this is a show made within the last few years. & I keep thinking it's Mirai Nikki, but it doesn't sound right. I tried googling it but it's too generic of a description.

If anyone knows can you please tell me?

Yeah, don't think it's Mirai Nikki. If it was, then it should be Yuno's house, and the dead bodies her parents and her self, but they didn't show the actual bodies.

Is it Corpse Party? Or maybe Higurashi or Shiki, but don't think they match with the description.
Jul 10, 2013 1:16 PM

Dec 2008
It may be corspe party, bc I don't remember it well. I haven't seen Higurashi & don't think it was Shiki, though I'm not sure. I might be mixing up the elements or something. I've done it with movies before. Thx for the response. I remember everyone thinking their friend was normal & fine til they visited her & found that she was pretending the people were still alive.
Apr 13, 2014 7:47 AM
Dec 2009
I keep getting reminded on Denpa Teki na Kanojo,but I suppose there's little chance.
May 15, 2014 11:11 AM

Dec 2008
I've seen that, but just don't know. I give up lol.
May 15, 2014 12:46 PM
Dec 2009
Don't be so quick to give up,we might find it XD
May 17, 2014 9:34 AM

Dec 2008
I hope so. Bc I don't have time to rewatch all of the horror genre to find it. ^^

My previous description was a little confusing. So,basically I'm looking for a show in which one episode this event took place. It was some friends who visited someone's house. They either thought something was off about girl or were just following a lead in some mystery. I don't remember whether or not the girl was home or if she was actually their close friend or just an acquaintance. I don't remember how old she was either (could've been older than them). They enter the house/ actually I think it was an apt/ and there are flies and (prob) a smell that led them to find at least one dead body. The (living) person who had been staying there was either in denial about their deaths or just hiding it. But, that girl/woman had killed them I think. The rest of episode was spent figuring out what had caused the murders, particularly what was wrong with the girl/woman who killed them. Anyway, yeah. I wonder if I didn't just dream it lol.
gINGErMay 17, 2014 9:44 AM
Jul 22, 2014 1:04 AM
Dec 2009
Maybe,but it seems like I've seen it too.I often dream about anime,too so no surprise there!
Mar 23, 2017 2:20 PM
Nov 2011
Hi, I can be pretty sure this will be a hard one for you guys to help with.

So when I first started watching anime i tried to watch a series but it was a little too complex and i got lost pretty quickly. Now i'm older id like to try it again but cannot figure out what it was.

Details I remember (it was over 10 years ago so pretty scetchy):

Was a phycological anime (the story was very complex and had a lot of twists and turns)
set in a small village in the country but still quite well built up (had brick and concrete buildings not just wooden ones)
most of the characters were very young elementry school, maybe middle school.
plot that I can remember was the main character seemed to have just moved to the town and one of his class mates killed someone with a kitchen knife. then it turned out it didnt happen but then it did. more murder and gore. Think pretty much everyone in the town was trying to kill someone.
No one had any superpowers.
seemed like a very obscure anime, not many people seemed to have watched it at the time.
I think i watched it on crunchyroll but it was before they actually started to get licenses for shows so not sure if it would still be there.

anyway no worries, just thought i'd post incase anyone had any ideas.

Thanks
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime that makes you think!

gINGEr - Jan 12, 2011

32 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
May 31, 2015 7:37 AM

» So bad - it's good- titles

gINGEr - Jan 23, 2014

14 by oudkee »»
Jan 29, 2015 7:32 PM

» Your Top 10 Anime Favorites

gINGEr - Mar 2, 2013

19 by Kaji02 »»
Dec 29, 2014 7:06 PM

Sticky: » (Open) Offical Badges V.2

gINGEr - Apr 9, 2013

44 by Coranie »»
Nov 9, 2014 11:12 PM

Sticky: » ARCHIVE: Featured Video ( 1 2 )

gINGEr - Feb 19, 2011

51 by gINGEr »»
Nov 8, 2014 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.