Forum Settings
Forums

Who thinks there should have been more than a kiss between Yuu-chan and To-chan?

New
Dec 4, 2008 7:18 PM

Nov 2008
*jumps up and down flailing her arms* oh oh oh oh oh me!! I do!! xD I think it should have been shonen aiiiii all over the place! but you so know Yuu-chan went gay for To-chan in the end! Yuu-chan was always looking at To-chan when To-chan was sad or quiet.
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2008 7:21 PM

Nov 2008
ChibiYaoiOtaku27 said:
*jumps up and down flailing her arms* oh oh oh oh oh me!! I do!! xD I think it should have been shonen aiiiii all over the place! but you so know Yuu-chan went gay for To-chan in the end! Yuu-chan was always looking at To-chan when To-chan was sad or quiet.

Lol, I Agree As Well, Completly Agree. More Like You Stole The Words From My Mouth. Idiot ^^.

UserBar(s)
Dec 4, 2008 7:31 PM

Nov 2008
xD ^^
Dec 4, 2008 7:46 PM

Mar 2008
I defiantly agree, I was certainly hoping for more between the two because they make the perfect couple. I really wish the manga ka, hadn't changed her mind about the story being a boy loves story.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 4, 2008 7:58 PM

Nov 2008
Same here, because she does do BL stories .-.-. Yuujirou is such the perfect seme too
Dec 7, 2008 9:54 PM

Mar 2008
ChibiYaoiOtaku27 said:
Same here, because she does do BL stories .-.-. Yuujirou is such the perfect seme too

Heck yeah!
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 8, 2008 7:45 AM

Nov 2008
it was going to be boys love? damn she should have kept it that way! i love to-chan and yuu-chan together!
Jan 21, 2009 2:58 PM

May 2008
I wanted more than just a little kiss and what really ticked me off was that To-chan didn't even enjoy it X(

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Apr 13, 2010 2:24 PM

Mar 2010
I wish it was yoai instead of shounen ai ! Then we would have seen a lot more ! But that what fanfiction for :3 yuu-chanXtoo-chan Forever !
kawaii-punk-nekoApr 13, 2010 3:18 PM
Dec 4, 2011 1:35 PM

Feb 2008
I think there should have been more than one kiss. They did look at each other quite often and tho they said they like women, they never did follow through on that. I wish there had been more between them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Charactor:Princess Princess

KnownOfDreams - Dec 4, 2008

13 by ellevit »»
Feb 11, 2013 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.